Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19209 times)
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
If there is a desire to invest money in metal, I would invest in nickel on the exchange market, because for half a year the value has increased from 11.5K to 15.5K now. Roll Eyes
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
In my opinion the long-term benefit in this direction of investments is obvious. It is clear and to the child that the reserve of these precious metals daily decreases, this deficiency also will attract speculative interest in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

In my opinion the long-term benefit in this direction of investments is obvious. It is clear and to the child that the reserve of these precious metals daily decreases, this deficiency also will attract speculative interest in the future.
That is right, gold and silver are more profitable compare to bank deposits which will just give you a small amount of profit, so I don't think we should go trough investing in bank if we want to earn and maximize our money, aside from that consider investing in crypto too.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

That is right, gold and silver are more profitable compare to bank deposits which will just give you a small amount of profit, so I don't think we should go trough investing in bank if we want to earn and maximize our money, aside from that consider investing in crypto too.

Banks today are becoming useless because most of the people will obviously prefer to invest on cryptocurrency or let say gold and silver if they have enough money, people will always look for an alternative way to have income because the government is keep on milking the people the community from taxes.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Example:

The calculations are right, but you do realize that you used the word "likely". This means that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any profit since the profit chart might deviate from the past numbers. Where as depositing in bank will give you a guaranteed profit (that is the interest) but holding less risks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Gold an dsilver I believe are the things, that would always be valueable and trendy to have, so if I have some extra money, I love to buy my bae some of those.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

Gold an dsilver I believe are the things, that would always be valueable and trendy to have, so if I have some extra money, I love to buy my bae some of those.

Below 5% it is not worth keeping money in banks but Gold and silver price have fallen (silver fell to $9/ounce) and gold was $1660/ounce in 2013.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

I would rather deposit to gold and silver than give the money I have in the bank because in the bank my money will definitely be used for other purposes so it makes my money unsafe.
Yeah, when it comes to gold and silver, I can at least have some rest of mind that even when there is huge inflation going on, that is when you will know the value of really leaving your money in an asset such as those.

Bank deposits is never safe, at some point, we just did not have a choice, as there is simply no value for storing in the bank, and talking about safety, that is not even guaranteed, as we have seen situations where bank could have a serious problem and can put on hold the customers cash for a very long time or even make one lose his or her money, so there is no guarantee with banks, but with gold or silver, sure way.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

Example:

Yes looking at the returns on the average, its seems investing in gold and silver would bring in more returns than fixed deposits. But when it comes to investment decisions, its not just based on quantitative factors alone. Rather some other factors are at play which would include the following.

While the interest on gold and silver is higher, the degree of certainty is not as high for fixed deposit which then appeal to the attitude to risk of the decision maker. In the case that the individual is risk averse, the decision is going for fixed deposit compared to someone who is attracted to risk.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Banks today are becoming useless because most of the people will obviously prefer to invest on cryptocurrency or let say gold and silver if they have enough money, people will always look for an alternative way to have income because the government is keep on milking the people the community from taxes.

There have been 5904 bank frauds in India in first 3 months of 2018. Source CNBC TV18

The biggest bank fraud is Punjab National Bank (PNB) and Nirav Modi where PNB was scammed of $2,000,000,000 by Nirav Modi.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

From your calculations it will be more profitable
To use cash that is for savings To invest in gold and silver but gold and silver have it own disadvantages. It can be stolen at any time.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

I think that doesn't matter at all if you ask this in the crypto forum.  Tongue
People gonna see positive side of the non physical assets here. As far as I know metals or commodities are always safer than the banks because banks will never give you such high profits or interest % on your savings etc. Banks will give you around 7-8% yearly but as we see the demand and supply ratio will keep rising in the gold and silver terms and thus more and more gains will be there.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

banks are much safer than Gold and Silver because of two very simple facts.
1. your money in the bank is insured and you won't lose it under any circumstances (banking systems may differ in different countries though) and a thief can not easily rob you but they can easily rob you if you hold gold or silver at home and they can get away with it because you can't find /track them.

Read my signature below. You can store gold and silver in vaults with bullion dealers in other countries.

why would anyone in their right minds would want to trust a third party with their valuables while they can store it themselves?
and based on your post history anything you say, i take with a grain of salt!

There is a FOMO brewing...
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

If you have a really safe place to store golds and silvers. And if you can easily keep and access them there it is ofcourse better than bank. But it is not possible for so many people that is why bank is the only choice.

turn the page
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Yep. That is true and safe as well. Gold and Silver is always considered precious of all times. When you take History, the kings and queens were exchanging Gold and Silver coins as exchange for their transactions and when paper currency or money invented then everyone migrated to that. But still Gold and Silver are better than bank deposit.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Example:

If you compare bitcoin with gold and silver,I will suggest you the bitcoin.If you compare the Gold and Silver with bank deposit.Gold and Silver will be the best one.All the people will choose the most profitable asset.Compare to bank deposit,Gold and Silver had good potential to give some profit.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

I don't know why the people think about the gold and silver.The diamond profit asset bitcoin is their.You will get diamond profit with the bitcoin.Eventhough bitcoin price is fall often,it will increase to maximum price in a couple of days.I had come across many time,bitcoin price increase 500$ in a single day.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Gold and silver are two things that people would always buy due to stability of their prices aside from their uses to mak . Most of the time, gold and silver prices go up rather than go down just like as what you have presented. Also gold and silver are commonly used inside gadget motherboards which in this case would create a continuous market demands
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

For me, personally, I would say that it is safer than bank deposits. Whatever money that goes into the bank to save are being used by the bank for other financial solutions and the worst part of it is that, the owners of the money aren't given any interest.  Silver and Gold has an ageless value which can continue to grow from time to time unlike money which sometimes losses it value as time goes.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

why would anyone in their right minds would want to trust a third party with their valuables while they can store it themselves?
and based on your post history anything you say, i take with a grain of salt!

Get out of my threads/topics and never post again where I am
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: