Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19215 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

in the bank my money will definitely be used for other purposes so it makes my money unsafe. So I prefer to deposit to gold and silver instead of giving the money I have in the bank

Billionaire scam banks of $2,000,000,000 because documents were not verified by senior bank managers

https://in.reuters.com/article

Explainer: How PNB says it fell victim to India's biggest loan fraud
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased
Fiat has over time grown shitty and I have never seen anybody who has never regretted storing huge amount of money as savings in bank and not wishing they never invested it in something more valuable that would at least give them a return and some security for as long as they want to. Banks on the other hand may even end up becoming dysfunctional and thereby affecting users of the bank as this has happened in my country sometimes back or you won't even get anything at all on your savings. Gold is much better in my opinion too.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

Do you know the fact that a country's Fiat currency is directly related to the amount of GOLD deposits held by the Central Bank,
So basically if a country estimates $ X worth of paper money, it's backed by $ X worth of Gold. So buying Gold is always better than on bank deposits

China with 819 billionaires and 800 to 900 million internet users now. 800 million users/subscribers with China Mobile. Gives some idea why Chinese government is encouraging investments in Gold and Silver since 2012.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

I wouldn't agree to this you know , there are banks who have high interest rates too for example the digibank .
Yes gold and silver are excellent investments but you know there is always a problem , I think the reason they're very valuable is because they are only very few of those Noble metals in the periodic table, if someday another Noble metal more beautiful than gold and silver is discovered , which is highly likely they will probably loose their value as a whole.
Because we are discovering new things everyday I won't think we won't discover other metals like we discovered platinum but it's quantity was though low, but it doesn't nullifies the possibilities of discovering something big in the future with abundant ores.

The fixed asset and bank deposits are safe but the interest rate is Regulated and some are FIXED interest per year. One should also consider the Market influence on the Value of this Gold and Silver, yes, it true enough, there was a time in the stock market when the price of Gold increase to the roof, but eventually decline just like any other posted on the trading market. Check the Bitcoin price compared to Gold now?  The value of this gem will always be dependent on the need of the investors or the interest of the public, as it high value gem....
Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

All investments have their own strengths and weaknesses, we can see the risks as well as the advantages we can not determine which environment is better or which environment will be safer with us
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased
Fiat has over time grown shitty and I have never seen anybody who has never regretted storing huge amount of money as savings in bank and not wishing they never invested it in something more valuable that would at least give them a return and some security for as long as they want to. Banks on the other hand may even end up becoming dysfunctional and thereby affecting users of the bank as this has happened in my country sometimes back or you won't even get anything at all on your savings. Gold is much better in my opinion too.

fiats are not shitty. we should be thankful instead of complaining because without fiats we aint able to buy stuffs. cryptos , gold , silver , etc wont have a value without fiats. so how can you say that fiats are shitty? and also , no one regreted for their investments in banks because banks did secure thier money plus they also get an interest even the interest is not big as investing in crypto but still , banks still secure thier money more better than any other wallets.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

,a lot of factors also are being considered in this state, about for example like what you have said. some who puts a lot of effort into having savings account in the bank, regrets in the end. this issue has always been happening since then, and i also approve on your opinion that the banks are somewhat disfunctional from time to time.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

first of all, dump the idea of putting your investments to banks, the returns are not big as any other investments, even for a long term value, banks are way to lame. in gold and silver, uhm i think it is different in such a way that those precious stone' value are dictated how people demands for it, how investors are reacting on the current value, just like diamonds, which its value are just a product of a good marketing strategy, it is how the market perceived its value.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

Yeah i think that is so good, becuase when gold and silver stock and hold for a long term.  You have a good profit,  but its more dangerous to us,  what if they can stole you gold,  thats why the dangerous for holding that thing.  Maybe bank deposit is more secure.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
I prefer saving my money in the bank. At first i dont want to keep money or having gold and silver because it easy to steal. And i dont trust the people around me. It is safer to deposit it in the banks.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

Yeah i think that is so good, becuase when gold and silver stock and hold for a long term.  You have a good profit,  but its more dangerous to us,  what if they can stole you gold,  thats why the dangerous for holding that thing.  Maybe bank deposit is more secure.
I do not know, everyone has different ideas. maybe gold, and silver is more profitable, it's just more troublesome. well, deposite on the bank can be said easier, and is suitable for people who are just starting their business. but this is just my opinion.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
Yes it is cause we all know that gold has more valuables than silver. Cause I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause of really good. Their right tricks tricks to invest, a great. The first is to invest in cryptocurrency that they belong that the right now is not responsible for the future
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

I wonder how you arrived at the value for that of year 2018 and 2019 after which the year has not ended and that of 2019 respectively. Although, base on your figure of profit above one could say it is worth investing in Gold and silver when compared to bank deposit.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

first of all, dump the idea of putting your investments to banks, the returns are not big as any other investments, even for a long term value, banks are way to lame. in gold and silver, uhm i think it is different in such a way that those precious stone' value are dictated how people demands for it, how investors are reacting on the current value, just like diamonds, which its value are just a product of a good marketing strategy, it is how the market perceived its value.

Remember 9/11 terrorist attacks in USA in 2001 and stock markets crash 2008 when DOW Jones went to 6000.

In such events, Gold and Silver gives high profits but banks and other investments are hopeless as the economy comes to an halt. For 4 days no plane/aircraft flew in USA. Airports were shut down.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

My manager in the office only invest in gold and she has made fortune! She always said she doesn't put her money in the back or invest it in any risky business but in gold.  For the past five years she has not make any losses and I noticed she has time she and also time for selling.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

I prefer saving my money in the bank. At first i dont want to keep money or having gold and silver because it easy to steal. And i dont trust the people around me. It is safer to deposit it in the banks.

You can store gold and silver in bank lockers or vaults owned by gold and silver dealers in other countries.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Yes, they are very much safe. Keep all your money in gold and silver and be happy with 10% annual returns.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

A bank deposit and cash are the safest way of holding savings. What about gold and silver I have not understood your conclusion about gold and silver because last several years these assets did not grow nearly at all.
I have noticed that now there is a hype around silver many media sources advise to invest in silver. I agree that silver is undervalued comparing with gold but I am not sure that right now it is the best time to buy silver or gold but it is just my opinion.
What about a bank deposit in metal I think that it is quite safe.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

Gold and silver have been very good ways of investing since the beginning of the world. The price of gold and silver only increases. It's not bad to spread some of your investments around gold or silver but you have to make sure you get them from the right source.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

To me I generally consider physical assets to be more secure than bank deposits. Anyways your investment might not explosively increase in profits. Also, banks can take your money away, anything can happen to your investments there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: