Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19209 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

Yes, such calculations convincingly prove that storing savings in gold and silver is much more profitable than on bank deposits. However, in my country a fairly high inflation and bank interest on deposits is 21-23 percent. However, I think that the situation will eventually be approximately the same.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
I think it will be risen by the world so I read more about economic and technology in this way, the right direction. Cause bitcoin can be your best bet is to invest, the future type. I support even though, right? Hahaha! the future, and technology. The real world is to say it was that the future.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

Sometimes we thought that this one is better than this one.. but really they're both better is just that we have to really make sure that what we invest is safe and secure may it be in bank, may it be gold or silver or even money considering that now a days people are very dangerous ans suspicious  and sometimes there are hacker too. as some suggest we need back up plan.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

it seems that everything has its own risk, while for gold and silver more has a very small risk than the bank deposit because the total supply available is unlimited and the demand of gold and silver is also very much.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

For me both are good and bank deposits are also a good way to make profit over fixed deposits and i believe that gold and silver price can fluctuates while the bank deposits will the same as it is in agreement.
That is up to you. Somehow banks are good in this regard but the problem comes when you observer their policies. They invest your huge money in form of cash or silver or gold, and get amazing profits. But they give you so little percentage. And in some religions it is not legal to take that interest money. So better is to work with that money and earn by yourself. Isn’t it right?
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

it seems that everything has its own risk, while for gold and silver more has a very small risk than the bank deposit because the total supply available is unlimited and the demand of gold and silver is also very much.

Gold and silver less risk than other investment because gold and silver trusted by peoples for centuries. Deposit money in bank have risk inflation and reducing the value.
In this digital era, some peoples think better investing on bitcoin because its more safe and bitcoin have limited supply.

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

There is $10 to $90 worth of gold is each computer (processor). Gold runs the computers/laptops.

There is 20 grams Silver in an average sized solar panel. Those miles and miles of solar farms worldwide.
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Gold and silver less risk than other investment because gold and silver trusted by peoples for centuries. Deposit money in bank have risk inflation and reducing the value.
In this digital era, some peoples think better investing on bitcoin because its more safe and bitcoin have limited supply.

I cannot agree with it actually, coz you know what? Even if we can see that lots of people and new investors go into bitcoin, it is not that plenty enough if you actually think about it. Due to some issues people are even avoiding to invest crypto not only because of some reasons like it had dropped down, and some other negative reasons, but people also differs in perspectives in life.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

Yes i agree with you i think investing with gold and silver is more profitable than putting your money on the bank because price of gold goes up every year so you can have a bigger profit compared to almost 2percent on savings account.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

Yes i agree with you i think investing with gold and silver is more profitable than putting your money on the bank because price of gold goes up every year so you can have a bigger profit compared to almost 2percent on savings account.
I also think having them both will somehow make you feel secured and safe.It's not a bad idea to put a fraction of your money into your trusted bank and others are for your own investments in crypto and in gold and silver too.They will give you good profits which will be more beneficial in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

The problem in holding gold and silver is that you still pay for the taxes for that year and it seems that growth is not sustainable to the tax accrued. So in conclusion, holding large volume of gold and silver for a long time is not that profitable compared to real estate and stock markets.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

If you look at the security of the investment and the profitability, the answer will be yes. The reason for this is that banks are at risk of sinking no matter how safe they are, and at another point there will be problems banks may experience. Banks are at risk even at low levels, but gold and silver do not carry that or so much risk. It also offers more income in the long term than the bank.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

The problem in holding gold and silver is that you still pay for the taxes for that year and it seems that growth is not sustainable to the tax accrued. So in conclusion, holding large volume of gold and silver for a long time is not that profitable compared to real estate and stock markets.

That would depend where you live and what you buy.

In the UK legal tender gold and silver coins like Britannias, sovereigns, the lunar series and Queens Beasts series are capital gains tax free + all gold is VAT free.

Also with real estate there are additional costs like maintenance etc.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

if you say the most secure for long-term investments then gold and silver is more suitable and safer than deposit to the bank, because with a deposit in your bank has a very high risk because the bank can collapse.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Thats the average of 4 years for the piece of metal. Man in crypto we have more than 500% in profits if considered for 4 years profits. It is lot more profitable than anything.

Even BANK, GOLD bonds are very weak in front of the whole thing like that. If we are here then we should really focus on benefits of crypto currencies because there is really one and many to consider for our future. I think no matter what happens with the gold and silver but crypto currencies will always be ahead of them in profiting us.

Banks, always sucks.
Chetan04

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Thats the average of 4 years for the piece of metal. Man in crypto we have more than 500% in profits if considered for 4 years profits. It is lot more profitable than anything.

Even BANK, GOLD bonds are very weak in front of the whole thing like that. If we are here then we should really focus on benefits of crypto currencies because there is really one and many to consider for our future. I think no matter what happens with the gold and silver but crypto currencies will always be ahead of them in profiting us.

Banks, always sucks.

Not every person in crypto has made profits. For every person in profit, there is someone in loss. So this logic fails here while if everyone buys golds or keeps their money in bank, they all get same return.

Comparing bank deposits and gold/silver, I think investment in Gold/silver wins as they give more return than fiat in banks.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

It may be one of the investment that's not risky at all because we all know that gold, silver and other precious elements on earth has a very stable value but may eventually rise too. As to bank deposits, though we know our cash is secured but we can't tell whether or not this bank will go on a bankruptcy.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

yeah agree gold and silver have a stable profit to investing in the long term, so it can be helpful and low risk if want to invest in the long term investment

kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

Well, if compared, then gold is quite safe, can put them into the safest assets, then to the bank deposit is safe money ranked people. Investing in Crypto is a risky investment. That is my opinion.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

Depends on where you are living. If you are living in some third world country, then there is always a risk of some thief robbing your bullion coins and bars. Also, there is a risk of the government seizing your bullion hoard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: