Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19215 times)
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
exactly, everything that is of value to you is only 100% safe with you. government seizes, heft, etc. alot can happen
This has happened before and it is going to happen again, all governments around the world are in the verge of going bankrupt and they are not going to be happy just taxing your income and they are going to tax your wealth in order to protect themselves when they are the ones that caused all of this in the first place, so if you do not want to fall with your government buying gold and storing it yourself is one of the best things you can do.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

I agree that gold and silver is more safe in the future than depoaiting in a bank. Because bank can be bankrup but silver and gold never. Infact every year silver is growing price. But saving silver and gold is not safe to store in your house. Especially on those house that didnt have enough securittly in there house. But if you hold it in crypto there will be no more worries. Because as long you have the password and pk your saving will be safe
Kelvynn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:52:59 AM

gold and silver are safe than bank deposits because the value of gold and silver keep increasing at a faster rate as compared to that of bank deposits.and also bank deposit can easily collaspe since the monies deposited are used for other transactions
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

Gold and Silver are the safest bets if you just want something you can pass on with great value.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:58 AM

Gold and silver ,and bank deposits , bitcoin investment , they have their own dimentions as investments and the same time assets, it has advantage and disadvantage, but for me anything will do depends upon your likes, because each of us has different goals in life especially investments.So continue what you prefer and be profitable in life.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Yeah gold and silver are more promising than deposit, I only talk the lack of deposit, when you start a deposit then you will discuss the time period where if you draw it at the beginning of time then you will get penalty. Then if the time will run out you will continue to call and offered a variety of seduction to be able to draw before the time. This is very boring

tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
What you’re talking about here is profit and there is a big difference between being safe and being a thing of profit. If you’re saving your money in banks, you won’t b making any profit, that’s unlike when you’re saving with gold and silver. Gold and silver are investments so there will be profits coming from it daily or monthly, weekly anyhow. Gold and silver is not for savings and they are not much safe than banks. When it’s for savings, I’m choosing banks and not gold and silver.
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

I am not thinking that way because gold and silver can lose their value as well as cryptocurrency can, but when you are investing in banks they are giving you the guarantee of returning your investment capital so it might be now it is more secure.
South Park

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
What you’re talking about here is profit and there is a big difference between being safe and being a thing of profit. If you’re saving your money in banks, you won’t b making any profit, that’s unlike when you’re saving with gold and silver. Gold and silver are investments so there will be profits coming from it daily or monthly, weekly anyhow. Gold and silver is not for savings and they are not much safe than banks. When it’s for savings, I’m choosing banks and not gold and silver.
You could not be more wrong, gold and silver are a store of value, why do you think they go up about 10% each year? Because that is the real inflation in the economy right now and a store of value is the perfect place to put your money, bitcoin can also serve that function with the difference that is way more volatile so not everyone is happy to do that for the moment.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

I would say gold and silver are safer now as the next economic crisis can burst out at any moment and precious metals along with cryptocurrencies will be in high demand as people will urgently search for some store of value in order to protect their funds.
You are right about these three brightest future sources for all of us from where we can make huge money and maximum profit. Silver and gold are a rare element that is why investment is these two elements is a wise decision besides which the cryptocurrency means modernism of currency is the biggest and rated investment demand of people in the present global markets.

In my own opinion, gold and silver is not safer than banks because if you are holding this assets your life is in danger since someone can steal it from you by force.

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

At one point yes, but gold/silver can be easily stolen from you by thieves and burglars, I can't say the same about money on the bank account. However, bank may encounter problems and it will be still possible that you'll loose your money.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Absolutely correct, we find that gold is always safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you hand over to others, and gold is always holding you.

As for me, it is always better to have gold but it must be kept safe. Most of the people use the same bank cells to store it there and pay money for this service.
As long as gold and bitcoin are concerned, there are some problems regarding both of these amazing things. They aren’t making hundred percent profit for anyone. There are some problems attached with bitcoin and so are with gold. One is providing maximum security but that isn’t giving you up big profit. While on the other side, bitcoin is there for you being unstable and gold is stable.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Actually any form of investment is way better than trusting your hard earned money to people whi actually charge you whenever you do a transaction. Who will make you wait for hours just to put on money in their hands. What will bank do to your money? It virtually sleeps and earn so very little. Might as well invest it on high risk stocks.

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
Yes I agree with you and more than that I will point out that the most wise thing to do with your money is to make active so it will work and brings you money instead of making your expenses more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Absolutely correct, we find that gold is always safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you hand over to others, and gold is always holding you.

As for me, it is always better to have gold but it must be kept safe. Most of the people use the same bank cells to store it there and pay money for this service.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but for me, putting your money into your bank account is of no use and that there is nothing good which you can get in return by doing so. You have to look for the ways like that of investing your money into either gold or in different kind of the crypto currencies as this will surely help you in having much more earnings than that of putting your money into bank account.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

yes you are right to buy gold and silver is safer than deposit in the bank because by giving your money in the bank is uncertain the money you have can survive and can not grow the money you have as well.
No it is not insecure to put money in the bank because a bank is an institution backed by central bank and the central bank is the government’s bank. Having said that, there are certain regulations under which the bank has to work and cannot pose a threat to the money deposited but investing in gold and silver is another way of storing money that also grows over time.

This means the price of gold and silver also rises in the market like the crypto gold Bitcoin but in the gold and silver, we do not have to face the threat of hacking and other risks so at times it is preferred.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

I have a friend who likes invest in gold, he has so many golden jewellery in his house, and he said that if economy will suffer gold will be still valuable in another countries. So he would be able to move out and sell it.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

We know how much banks earn every year. They becoming more and more developed. We know how much bank interest and how they earn. Gold or silver, in banks, they can see both, banks do not seggregate or compare them all, but they only focus on their bank interest and income/profits
If we talk about security then bank deposits are more secure than gold and silver because if you have gold in your home you will have the fear of thieves, and your money in banks will be safe. If we talk about the profit then gold is better than bank deposits because banks will never let you earn money from your deposits. They will use your money for their own benefits.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Actually gold and silver have the fixed rate prices.the bank accept easily.I have in the bank because in the bank my money will definitely be used for other purposes so it makes my money unsafe.so gold and silver deposit bank better than money.
This isn’t the problem with it, in my opinion. Definitely you have got something else in your mind regarding this issue and mine is something different but gold and silver aren’t same in prices and nor they are consistent in it. Rather if you are just making a comparison of gold and banks, I think banks are little much better than gold. Your investment would be profitable and safe in banks.
South Park

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

I would say gold and silver are safer now as the next economic crisis can burst out at any moment and precious metals along with cryptocurrencies will be in high demand as people will urgently search for some store of value in order to protect their funds.
You are right about these three brightest future sources for all of us from where we can make huge money and maximum profit. Silver and gold are a rare element that is why investment is these two elements is a wise decision besides which the cryptocurrency means modernism of currency is the biggest and rated investment demand of people in the present global markets.

In my own opinion, gold and silver is not safer than banks because if you are holding this assets your life is in danger since someone can steal it from you by force.
That is a risk of gold and silver but that is why if you are holding gold or silver you never tell anyone that you have it or your life may be at risk, it is that simple, but as you may guess in this day and age people have a problem with keeping their mouths shut and they publish everything in their social media accounts and then they become targets of criminals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: