Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19209 times)
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

I think depositing into gold is safer than cash, because gold is a precious precious metal and this will make the price of gold always rise, and gold can also be used as a medium of exchange if a country's local currency falls
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased

Probably true. There are also terms and agreement in banks im wjich it limits your profit. Gold and silver is like cryptocurrency, it goes up. Banks is managed by rich people therefore its main goal is to make profit, unlike with gold and silver which is limited that is why its price goes up. And with crypto, it is a sure investment.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Investing in precious metals is not a bad idea. Especially popular are gold and silver. Gold can not depreciate at all, and its price almost always grows. Silver helps diversify the deposit and also earn income in the future. It is only necessary to understand that there are also disadvantages: high volatility. The exchange rate changes with respect to world currencies, and quotations sometimes change dramatically
Yeah it would be better if you keep your wealth in gold, there is no inflation and depreciation, it is inversely proportional if you keep
your money in the bank for the long term. it might be risky to you, because your local currency might be subject to inflation right?
I think every form has its advantages and disadvantages, with gold, we can see sustainability and safety but if we hold too much, the wolves around will surround us and we will face danger. So to optimize the security, we should divide the place to store and develop our assets, in part for gold and silver, in part sent to the bank, we can even switch to places like real estate, business or stock market, should not put all in one place

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Gold and silver have always been the basis of price and wealth, as we know that the use of gold and silver has been done for thousands of years ago so buying gold and silver is a good and profitable thing.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Real assets, such as gold and silver, have proven their value over the centuries. A bank in its essence, have a limited life, because their basis of activity is the loan interest, which only increases the debts in the system. If for a short period of time to compare, bank deposits will be able to increase capital, and almost without risk, but short-term investments in metals - will bring mainly losses.
First77 (OP)

Merit: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

I think depositing into gold is safer than cash, because gold is a precious precious metal and this will make the price of gold always rise, and gold can also be used as a medium of exchange if a country's local currency falls

Turkey's currency "Lira" fell -45% in one day from U.S sanctions. Central banks of the countries just take the value of the national currency up or down or international events just change the value of the national currency.

Now $1 = 70 Indian Rupees [going to $1 = Rs 80]. India has taken a blow from international events having avoiding them for past 20 years.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Investing in precious metals is not a bad idea. Especially popular are gold and silver. Gold can not depreciate at all, and its price almost always grows. Silver helps diversify the deposit and also earn income in the future. It is only necessary to understand that there are also disadvantages: high volatility. The exchange rate changes with respect to world currencies, and quotations sometimes change dramatically

Gold all time high was $1800/ounce in 2011 and Silver was $50/ounce in 2011. Now look at gold and silver price. Why the price fell -40% for Gold and silver fell -70% ??
grandepl

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

gold has been the most valuable and useful mine throughout history. the banks act in the direction of their own wants. We also see the numbers. I would rather invest in gold instead of the banks.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Gold and silver are real assets, whose value are not easily eroded, they can be a valuable means of settling trade across different countries as they are not tied to any nationality.they are safer than fiats
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

I think yes. because we have limited amount of sliver and gold and unlimited amount of demand for sliver and gold. and i think fiat fixed deposit  return is going to decrease in coming years.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

For me i think gold or silver is more safe and i trust gold and silver more because i already feel the profit from investing in gold or silver and this kind investment already exist since old days, that's why this is more trustworthy.
Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

I agree, in my country mothers prefer gold than fixed deposits, besides the deposit value is very small at this time and the value of the increase in living costs is not worth it. Different if you have more money, you may choose to invest in land or buildings and can be rented. if I choose, I will choose gold investment and property rather than fixed deposit
In terms of security, it is certainly more risky to store inside the house or in a bank safe box, perhaps with insurance (if there is one), more guarantee

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

It's very hard to compare, the both them. Its like weighing a featherweight to a heavyweight. For sure, investing in gold and silver will really help you, a lot. When we say a lot, we really meant a lot. Gold and Silver's price really doesn't depend on the government or any agencies, it depends on its quality. While in banking, it rely on the protocol of their agency or their boss, if their protocol do not change, then they will not implement change, unlike in gold and silver.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

I think yes. because we have limited amount of sliver and gold and unlimited amount of demand for sliver and gold. and i think fiat fixed deposit  return is going to decrease in coming years.

All the gold mined till now worldwide will be 660 feet high x 150 feet wide x 60 feet across solid block of Gold or 660 feet high solid gold bar.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

I think this is not true because we only have limited stocks of silver and gold and they are not secure.Unlike with financial institutions lije bank.Your money is secure and safe because there are bank staff who look manage it.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

The coalition strike group has around 70 delivery vehicles deployed to the Middle East, the ministry’s spokesperson Maria Zakharova told reporters at her news briefing on Thursday. The arsenal includes nearly 380 cruise missiles, and US Navy missile destroyers ‘Karni’ and ‘Ross’ deployed to the region, each carrying 28 Tomahawk cruise missiles.

https://www.rt.com/news

A cruise missile has 16 kilos Silver.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Gold and silver have always been the basis of price and wealth, as we know that the use of gold and silver has been done for thousands of years ago so buying gold and silver is a good and profitable thing.
Investing on gold and silver is safe but there is no doubt that our money is more safer with the banks. For me banks ia trusted and a lot of rich people is putting there money with banks so it will be 100% secured and safe but investing with gold and silver is more profitable.

hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

in my opinion investing in gold and silver is more profitable than deposits. because the profits are more every year in gold and silver. in the security level, I think both types of investment are the same as the amateurs. if we have a deposit at a bank there will be an institution that guarantees our money if the bank goes bankrupt. but the loss of deposits is that the value of our money will decrease due to inflation eroded. whereas if gold and silver are not subject to inflation and their value every year is always increasing.
Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

Gold and silver are commodities that can be accepted by all people around the world, gold and silver of course to be the best rather than having to deposit at the bank, when you deposit at the bank you will be taxed and when you deposit in the bank the money you deposit will be used for other purposes first.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

True, gold and silver investments are two types of investments that will continue to benefit, there is no doubt that gold and silver are the most popular commodities, making it the safest investment compared to other types such as banks or others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: