Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19209 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

At a certain point yes, they are safer. But you can be easily robbed if you invest in gold and silver in my opinion. Also world economical crisis may contribute to the golds price.
But for me investing in things like gold and silver is connected to bigger profits than investing to anything that bank could offer to use.

stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Gold and silver are actually better money than fiats kept in the banks as they can be easily redeem to real assets and do not lose value due to inflationary pressures
belimblink

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Yes, of course, Gold & Silver are safer than bank deposits. Investment in precious metals does not experience a shift or change in quality, gold values remain high, the risk of gold investment is quite low because the price is relatively stable, and they do not cause additional costs
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Aside from the theif events , usually gold and silver investments are safer than bank deposits , money in the bank is still risky because you are not the one who holds it and manage it, while gold and silver you are the one who manage to store your gold and silver, bank deposits anytime would declare bunkruptcy.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

Gold is preserve of wealth and store of value. After 100 years of industrial revolution, Gold has seen and survived many wars, economic crashes, 9/11 terrorist attacks, economic booms, technology revolutions and more..

Gold is hedge against inflation and protects people's wealth during wars, natural disasters [earthquakes etc..], economic crisis

Gold and silver more resistance againts inflation. Gold known for centuries as safest investment and to survive when economic crisis come. I think Gold and Silver price right now undervalue and its good to invest on gold and silver beside crypto
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

I think investing gold and silver is better than sending money to banks because the interest rates are very low, if you want the best you should invest in doing business, and I'm investing in BTC.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

the gold and silver is safe to invest but i think deposit is more safer cause thebank give us a fixed deposit bank interest  at the first time we doing deposit
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

I think gold and silver are safe. Because gold and silver have become investments from a long time ago. And I think it's safe and the value will always rise even though slowly. gold and silver are popular investments and I think it's safe for the future.
certainly safe because from the past until now the investment in gold and silver was highly relied on by investors and the risk was not too large compared to the risk of investing in the bank
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.

I agree. Gold and silver are still better than banks because it rise constantly, unlike in the banks that it differs on what plan, on which bank, and other factors. Still it is best to invest in cryptocurrency because of the potential of growing and also this is the future of all of us, the digital currency.
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Gold and silver cannot be safe. There many reasons available. Even Platinum also. So before deposit think that, your way is right. It will help you a lot.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.

I agree. Gold and silver are still better than banks because it rise constantly, unlike in the banks that it differs on what plan, on which bank, and other factors. Still it is best to invest in cryptocurrency because of the potential of growing and also this is the future of all of us, the digital currency.

they are commodity assets that will be most valuable if fiat experiences tremendous chaos, which all connotes the internet and banking will also be problematic if world war occurs.

it is better for us to keep paying attention to them because it can be an efficient barter tool in all undesirable conditions, value growth is also higher due to various factors.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

if the countries are strong, they will be strong in the banks. If governments are reliable, the banks are safe. banks and deposit accounts are not safe if they are at risk.
it makes more sense to keep the money in gold. because gold is a mine all over the world. It's been like this for thousands of years.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased
true if the exchange rate of gold and silver is difficult to decrease, but the results we get also depend on how much we have, if we have a little gold and silver then the profits we get are also small... to be honest, I feel more profitable deposits in banks than invest in gold and silver...

artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

Silver and gold is more safe because it more profitable and you can protect it by your self if you afraid losing your investment. you can gain more if gold or silver prices rise up but not like investing in bank, profit in there is fixed.
Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

Thanks for specified data.
So this is many many more than shitty bank give you with inflation.
Also only gold and silver physical if you are store in bank or buy electronic you are irresponsible. Our history know situation when bank or goverment stole this most worthly metals from people.
Propably also you dont want to be in their database. It will be interesting what will happend if someone take this data and others will know that you have something
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Also only gold and silver physical if you are store in bank or buy electronic you are irresponsible. Our history know situation when bank or goverment stole this most worthly metals from people.
Propably also you dont want to be in their database. It will be interesting what will happend if someone take this data and others will know that you have something

When the Gold and Silver bars are stored in international/overseas storage vaults, governments can do little about it ?? Gold is universal investment/asset and and has the most liquidity [convertible to cash] worldwide
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

Yes they are safer investments in terms of gains, fiats are eroded by inflation and gradually become worthless. Not so with gold and silver which grow in value
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

A bank is an institution backed by central bank and the central bank is the government’s bank. Having said that, there are certain regulations under which the bank has to work and cannot pose a threat to the money deposited but investing in gold and silver is another way of storing money that also grows over time. Investing in gold and silver can be profitable. But it is very risky and unsafe. On the other hand, there may be less profit in the bank, but much safer and secure. I am not talking about anybody's side but it is better to do the investigation by investing in the investment.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

Example:

Yes I quite agree with the fact that gold and silver are much safer than bank deposits because in time the value does not depreciate unlike the money you put in the bank, you are required to have a minimum amount to store it and the disadvantage is that it is easy to withdraw too.
ahmadulah

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

gold and silver are more convincing to invest but for me it would be better if I bought an empty farm to cultivate to fill my spare old days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: