Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19206 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

I believe Gold and Silver are safer than bank deposits due to the possible high profits. Also, when the banks are in crisis, gold and silver are unaffected.
Investment in gold is better than silver and as we know that rare things are very useful just like gold and its investment will benefit you the most but it is a traditional investment. On the other hand we have modern investment source that is to bring your money into the crypto market especially the Bitcoin which has the highest value in the overall market so investment in it is most profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

Now i ave invested in gold but still just like bitcoin the gold prices also fall and i am in the middle of this but if we look at this over all the banks are paying very less amount of profit as we know that it is not risky but the outcome is very less and instead of this Gold and silver can be better than other deposits or investing in other than these metals.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

Now i ave invested in gold but still just like bitcoin the gold prices also fall and i am in the middle of this but if we look at this over all the banks are paying very less amount of profit as we know that it is not risky but the outcome is very less and instead of this Gold and silver can be better than other deposits or investing in other than these metals.
if this talks about security issues, then I think the bank is far superior to that. but, if the problem is value, of course gold and silver will be very good storage, because I see the price of gold, and silver is always rising, while the value of money is always decreasing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

if this talks about security issues, then I think the bank is far superior to that. but, if the problem is value, of course gold and silver will be very good storage, because I see the price of gold, and silver is always rising, while the value of money is always decreasing.

Yes, gold and silver seems t be a good storage of value but never forget that the gold and silver also falling in price just like the cryptocurrency market does. What I will anyone looking for secured/safe  investment is to do their research and understand how the system works first before choosing it.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Yes, I also define this, gold is always more stable and safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you give others to hold, so I think that holding gold would be safe. The more you invest, the more money you invest.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Right, I agree with your gold and silver are safer and provide greater profits than deposits. the longer the money is saved the more the value decreases due to inflation. and fiat money is influenced by the instability of the dollar. so saving money in gold and silver is more profitable and safe.

Some $40,000,000,000,000 is invested in gold worldwide. As they say "money is measure of success"
Gold and silver both are precious metals with which one can make money after selling it on high price in its high market. Furthermore gold and silver both are safe and easy to handle, On the other hand banks will cost you per month or annual cost from your banks account and there are many other terms and policies of banks so the simple investment in gold and silver.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

When the cryptocurrency appears, world finance has changed, and gold and silver may lose their original influence in the future. I suggest not starting to invest in them.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

No they aren't. With the continuous fluctuation of the gold price, while the savings interest rates in banks are showing signs of a sharp increase, people are in a state of panic do not know whether to save or buy gold for profit. Best. Gold prices fluctuate continuously around the world, gold can rise and fall any time. On the other hand, interest rates on banking savings are rising and are forecast to be stable.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I think yes. Gold and silver are more safer that bank deposits. Because banks are now often less stable. But when you invest in bitcoin is more safer and give you a more profit if you lucky
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Many people feel that deposits in banks will be safer and that they can benefit as interest. But far from reality. gold remains a much better investment and can also provide a higher percentage of profit than the bank. With gold and silver, you can invest long term into it without fear of losing its value .
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

I deviate because the manner that they went up during a previous number of days do not typically say that they need a straight way up or guarantees that they'll go up afterward.  Cool

They positively will bring you additional premium then merely swing away your assets within the bank, but everything that will provide you with the next premium, in addition, includes the next hazard, nothing actually guarantees you that people will not find any higher approach to deliver gold afterward which is able to create gold useless and moreover your speculation.

Additionally, swing away from the gold and silver in your home could expect you to carry a vault and moreover includes the danger of obtaining your assets taken by breaking your home.   Wink
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

For me, it is ridiculous to compare gold and silver with the bank deposits. The bank can be bankrupted anytime. Gold will be always growing in its price. By the way, the cryptocurrencies are also very good investments.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I don't think that it is like that, actually everything is not safe for today...a lot of things can change soon and they will affect all the prices...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
JustinYoko

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Existing depositors are also quite concerned about the risks from the bank to their deposits. The longer we deposited in banks, the longer the term of 1 or 2 years, the greater the risk. Since a bank may in principle still default, I think investing in gold and silver will be safer than bank savings.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

I think it can't be compared with bank deposito, you know why Bank give their client monthly profit, bank just want people safe the money to them for circulated on themselve company.
If you want to get more profit on gold or silver just go trading on forex market, its simple.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

It is more profitable that we save money in the form of gold or silver instead of storing in the bank because in the city bank only consumes interest rates, but if gold and silver changes every year, we can invest in gold and silver.

JessF-38

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
Merited by Camster (1)

Gold and silver buried in a remote location is a great way to protect yourself against a fiat crisis.  Of course it's safer than bank deposits!  The banks could seize your funds or the fiat could simply just go away.  Keeping your funds in the bank is akin to leaving your crypto on an exchange.  No good can come of it.  Remember the central bankers have been taxing us while they have the ability to print.  They are no friends of ours. 

The printing of the world fiat has reached dizzying heights.  It's only a matter of time till the big one hits.  25% fiat, 25% gold/silver, 25% crypto, 25% hard assets is how I protect myself.  If any one of the 4 collapse the other 3 will pick up as money flees to safety.  The world economic game is getting ready to close a chapter.  I assume that's why crypto has been introduced (IMO).   I believe the central bankers will be taking us off paper and putting us into crypto. 
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

Gold is a very valuable asset. They say gold is like electronic money, but the speed of gold is slower than electronic money. But investing in gold is a safe investment

Definitely, gold and silver are fixed asset and its value is constantly increasing compared to crypto which is unpredictable value. But if fortune will favor crypto is more profitable in a less period of time. Although, gold and silver are safer than any other asset.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:31:59 AM

most people prefer investing in the gold or silver sector rather than deposits in banks because banks have a higher risk, even though now there are institutions that guarantee customers but still when a bank experiences bankruptcy or bankruptcy customers will find it difficult to claim their money deposit at the bank.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

Gold is a very valuable asset. They say gold is like electronic money, but the speed of gold is slower than electronic money. But investing in gold is a safe investment

Definitely, gold and silver are fixed asset and its value is constantly increasing compared to crypto which is unpredictable value. But if fortune will favor crypto is more profitable in a less period of time. Although, gold and silver are safer than any other asset.

the title of this thread tackles about gold , silver and bank deposits . we aint talking about electronic money or cryptos here .  now to answer the op's question on which is safer between gold/silver and bank deposits , id say gold and silver because we can only hold them on our own hands . gold and silver cant also be damage easily not unlike to fiats or any other local currency like fiat money . lastly , we can also earn a profit when our assets increases bigger than bank deposits .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: