Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19213 times)
peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Gold and silver are store of values same way fiat is a store of value, but the pros of storing value in Gold and silver is stability the value of Gold and silver is much more stable than fiat so it may be better to store value in Gold or silver (PS: this is not a financial advice it's just my opinion).
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

Gold and silver are store of values same way fiat is a store of value, but the pros of storing value in Gold and silver is stability the value of Gold and silver is much more stable than fiat so it may be better to store value in Gold or silver (PS: this is not a financial advice it's just my opinion).

Fiat is the complete opposite of a store of value as its buying power decreases year on year through inflation.

Good job your not offering financial advise as your way off the mark.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

I would like to deposit in Bank. Gold and silver investment is profitable but its not for regular market. If you need urgent money with your profit it will not be able to give you that, but bank can do this. Also bank will give you a percentage from your deposits money for regular market and your deposits money will be 100% secure.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

in my opinion, Gold is no safer than deposits, because we know that deposits are our money that is used by the Bank for funding and the distribution of the results is clearly based on the agreement, while gold/silver is we buy and wait for the price to rise. so I think safer is deposit.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

I think gold and silver are safe. And for a long time investment in gold and silver has been very promising than deposits in banks I think. Because maybe one day the bank we use will have a problem. Therefore it is safer to invest in gold and silver. Because every year there will be an increase in gold and silver.
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:07:07 AM

I think investing in gold and silver is safer and more profitable, of course we all know that the price of gold is increasing every year. This is just my opinion

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

Gold and silver's value will stay while your bank deposits will just decrease in value in every decade. Your investments in there could have gain good interest but people did not think that fiat just continues to devalue so when they think they can buy a house with their bank investments in the future, they are just dreaming. The truth is that the only thing they can buy with those money in the future could just be a phone or a pc.
RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

I feel sure about the future of Gold and Silver because both of them are safer than bank. Moreover, the value of gold and silver also increasing gradually. I will choose gold and silver to invest my money
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

No, thus saving deposits in banks are more secure compared to save gold and silver because we keep our deposits if a bank we've got security guarantees as the bank something happens then we fixed deposits , In contrast to save gold and silver is likely to be at risk and there is no guarantee that we got in case of theft or lost because a natural disaster so we will not get any replacement and all of our gold and silver assets will be lost
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Silver and gold is a good investment. I wonder where we can keep the silver and gold for it to be safe. In our houses it can be stolen at any time. Do banks still keep gold and other precious stones for individuals?

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

let your friends try to invest in cryptocurrency at least $ 100, maybe they will like it and they will change their opinion
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I would rather deposit to gold and silver than provide cash|the cash|the cash} I actually have within the bank as a result of within the bank my money will certainly be used for different functions thus it makes my money unsafe.
when investment within the bank and typically within the type of cash and cash from time to time, after all, are less in worth. maybe, in my opinion, it'd be a lot of profitable to form gold or silver as an associate investment. as a result of its rate has ne'er attenuated
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

Silver and gold is a good investment. I wonder where we can keep the silver and gold for it to be safe. In our houses it can be stolen at any time. Do banks still keep gold and other precious stones for individuals?
in large quantities, of course gold and silver will be at risk if stored at home. but indeed when viewed from the profits achieved, gold and silver investments are greater than those deposited in banks with lower interest rates

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Yes when we will not consider risk then gold and silver are good than bank deposits. As we all know that bank and gold had an increase of its market price over the time and it does also when the supply for gold will last. However, if the people will not consider the value of gold since it is not a commodity or basic needs of a human being then there could be risk that gold and silver will no longer have value in the near future.
EltonMardy

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Depositing savings at banks is considered a safe channel, depositors will inevitably receive a larger sum in the future. This is the least risky investment since deposit rates are always maintained at a stable level. This is also an attractive investment channel for customers because of the "money spawning" feature of this form. When depositing money, customers only need to select the maturity, deposit amount and corresponding to it is the interest rate will be enjoyed during the time that you deposited money at the bank. This investment will be more effective for security lovers as customers will not have to try to make enough money for monthly payments into the bank or as low as the daily rates. Because of these special benefits, the number of participants in saving more and more at banks. However, the form of savings deposits only help customers profit in the short term but not meet the long-term needs of customers such as protection and personal risk prevention.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Investing in gold or silver is safer than depositing money into a bank. When you deposit money into the bank, in an indirect way, the bank is borrowing your money to invest in other profitable business. If the deal is successful then it's okay, but anyone who claims 100% of it will succeed. The risk with your money is huge. Therefore investing in gold and silver is safer than depositing money into banks.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

gold and silver are valuable asset and safer than bank deposit because i think we can go long with bank but not worry about bankrupt or collapsing.
My opinion might be different. I believe bank deposits are safer than holding gold and silver. Because bank deposits are safe from theft, and proof of deposits is hard to fake. Indeed the interest is smaller than we invest in gold and silver. Proof of deposit ownership can also be a guarantee of debt at the bank.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

I think of course it is better to keep your money in such assets than in Bank deposits. It is also best to keep your funds in cryptocurrencies.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

Its true, gold and silver a good store of value but its not flexible like bitcoin. Gold and silver can not compare with fiat because fiat money always inflated on the value. I am believe gold and silver is good long term investment and its already know for centuries

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

Both are having risks associated with it. With the bank accounts, the risk comes from confiscation by the government authorities and for the bullion holdings the risk comes from robbers stealing them. It is difficult to say which one is more secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: