Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19213 times)
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

I think of course it is better to keep your money in such assets than in Bank deposits. It is also best to keep your funds in cryptocurrencies.
I think yes Gold and silver can safer than bank despot. There's many disadvantage of banks like you have to wait and stand on Lines, Paying some tax, and your bank can be rob.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

I would prefer to keep money in gold and silver than in a bank. If there is a crisis, then gold will be the best solution to preserve your capital. Gold is least affected by the crisis.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

I would prefer to keep money in gold and silver than in a bank. If there is a crisis, then gold will be the best solution to preserve your capital. Gold is least affected by the crisis.
if we saving gold or silver , its has big advantages when world economic and inflation become bigger and bigger.this investment platform give us good resistance to inflation.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

I think of course it is better to keep your money in such assets than in Bank deposits. It is also best to keep your funds in cryptocurrencies.
Its a bit expensive and risky too. SO i think we can chose Gold and silver we can be our own guard and protect our money with our money.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

Investing in gold is a good way to invest money. He is the most stable of all. In this case, you need to understand that only long-term investments will bring high profits. All this can be understood by the example that you specified.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Transferring deposits from banks to gold and silver are not risky operations, but there is no guarantee that shifting your savings you will profit on them in gold. The rate of gold changes every year and it may also decrease. Banks at least give guarantees that you will receive your 5% per annum. Gold as well as securities is traded on the market and the price moves in different directions - Yes it is not so volatile but still there is a good chance that it will fall so if you want to get your 5-10% hold of the money in the Bank. And if you are a risky guy and you are not satisfied with such interest - do not invest in gold and cryptocurrency!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Risks and benefits are coexisting, and there are risks to make a profit. Planning your own money is the most important thing to do, and there will always be good results.
Gold is the international common reserve "currency", with precious metals as an investment tool, it has been hundreds of years old!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

you know in a good financial management, you have to save more money in something that is low risk, not a matter of saving in something that has a high risk but using the right allocation, crypto and banks both have high risk, because of inflation or fluctuations, so make sure you also store in gold because it's much safer
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
There is a no much difference between the two options. Gold has always been used to store wealth. The value of gold does not really fluctuate, and can remain the same over a long period. Your fixed deposit continue to increase while in the bank.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

Banks are safer, and unless there is a financial crisis, banks are still the safest, and gold will be replaced by Bitcoin in the future.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Banks are safer, and unless there is a financial crisis, banks are still the safest, and gold will be replaced by Bitcoin in the future.

Tell that to those that lost thousands during the Cyprus banking haircuts.

Banks are not safe.  Why did they change the laws so that depositors are now classed as unsecured investors?

I think you need to keep up.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

i never invest in bank or gold. but, i think gold or silver is better than you put your fund on bank.
you can do what you want with your own, and when in the bank, you must wait until some years (5 years maybe or can higher) and you can take it back. if you need more money, you can do anything.
with bitcoin, you can purchase some golde for your additional asset. you have digital asset too

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

I think putting fund into bank will be more secure because if something happened with bank than it will be liable to pay all money which is in the bank account and in case of gold because of its expensiveness it is always on the top of Thief's list. so bank deposits are more secure.

Lotermity91

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

if we saving gold or silver , its has big advantages when world economic and inflation become bigger and bigger.this investment platform give us good resistance to inflation.
Very honestly I personally do not think so. To me I think banks deposits are more safer that gold and silver, in fact there are more chance to steal your gold and silver if you are holding it in your home, while if you have deposited your money in banks then it is more safe there, because your money in banks are ensured.
RickOrbison

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

In my opinion, gold would be safer than bank savings. When you send a bank, it is not certain that the bank will not default. If you are the owner of your money, it will be more certain.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

During the past few years, I had converted some of my crypto to bullion and other assets, just for the sake of diversification. But the returns have been really low. They are safe, but I will never advice you to convert a large part of your wealth to gold.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

I agree to invest in gold and silver.
If l deposit money in the bank, the benefits we get are very thin,
Very appropriate and wise if our assets for investment into Gold, in this case for now the dollar is experiencing an increase as well as gold for very promising profits.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Gold and silver is the same hype based speculation as bitcoin and litecoin
Buy cheap low and sell expensive high.... sad but true, but I am thinking that gold is not valueable as for example cars or houses

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Gold and silver are investments that have been used for thousands of years, even when the conditions of the world war of gold and silver will stabilize and even skyrocket, if we have money then invest gold and silver is mandatory.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Gold and silver are investments that have been used for thousands of years, even when the conditions of the world war of gold and silver will stabilize and even skyrocket, if we have money then invest gold and silver is mandatory.
They are both safer to have,there value becomes bigger in bigger as time passed by, but normal people might not be able to have it unlike crypto that are ways to acquire in cheaper price.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: