Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ??  (Read 19206 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Gold and silver is the same hype based speculation as bitcoin and litecoin
Buy cheap low and sell expensive high.... sad but true, but I am thinking that gold is not valueable as for example cars or houses
Gold is good in terms of storing values which is very reluctant towards inflation. So many people do this but the liquidity is in this case is a bit low and you might not get a cash of your gold instantly.

However bank accounts on the other hand give you the facility to get instant cash but you have to pay high charges that are in the form of low installments which you do not get to know about. So a rational man will rather prefer to invest or save in the assets that are more liquid and not prone to inflation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

in my opinion, both are equally safe for us to use investment. the difference lies only in the monthly income we earn. if we use gold or silver for investment, every month we will not get income from investment of these objects. we only hope that the price of gold and silver will remain stable or will increase so that when we sell gold or silver will benefit. different from deposits at banks. the amount of our monthly income depends on the nominal money that we deposited with the bank. the more money we guarantee, the greater the interest from deposits.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

It seems that your question and the post itself has a bit different meaning .
The profit and safety are not the same thing.

To physcially buy gold or silver is no doubt safer than keeping it in your bank, bank can go bust and you will be able to get back only some funds( in Europe it is like 50k Euros which are guaranteed by goverment ).

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

If you have much money and have other source income you can use bank deposit for saving and hold your money than you have buy gold or silver as investment, just little profit you can get by holding at silver or gold because too small change of both gold or silver price, maybe you can use bank deposit and get profit every month.

That's right and because both metals have stable price, i believe that your money is secure if you invest on them because you will be the one holding your precious metals. In banks, you are just paying them for the security of your money and they benefited from your money too. The only thing that's unsafe about keeping your money in bank is when the bank will end up in bankruptcy.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I also agree that gold and silver investments are better than deposits in banks. I see in terms of security, that gold investment from time to time will never lose. despite investment in precious metals
and banks have only a small profit, I prefer to save gold. I am also sure the price of gold has not decreased from year to year. because in my opinion gold is a very valuable asset.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
omegasoldier

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

What about good old diversification? Invest in gold and silver but don`t forget base metals like aluminum, zinc, and copper. In 2018 they were on the upward curve as the demand growth.
And in 2017 they were the best-performing commodities sector, I believe the next year the situation will be similar.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

It seems that your question and the post itself has a bit different meaning .
The profit and safety are not the same thing.

To physcially buy gold or silver is no doubt safer than keeping it in your bank, bank can go bust and you will be able to get back only some funds( in Europe it is like 50k Euros which are guaranteed by goverment ).
Yes it is not that hard to answer, we all are aware now it is modern age and we have better ideas to save our money and grow it, so I think if we will keep our money in our bank account so it will remain the same so there will be no use of it, so now we have modern technologies, so we should try to investing in crypto currency as buying silver gold has become an fashioned investment.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

Kind of. But you should precisely choose place/bank where you want to store all you gold/silver, also there are possibilities that metal prices will fall seriously in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

I think first on the golden and silver is an toàn hơn, by because when to send to the bank, the bank will get money to use in other destination, and not sure that you would be recoverable
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

I also think investing in gold is a very good decision because gold has shown a positive trend in the market. The value of gold gradually increases as years passed by because of its significant uses in the electronics industry and as a jewelry and precious stone.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

Gold and silver are safer than money only when the financial crisis comes. Perhaps the real opponent of Bitcoin is gold. The future market is unpredictable and perhaps bitcoin will replace the status of gold.

joshie69

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

I also think investing in gold is a very good decision because gold has shown a positive trend in the market. The value of gold gradually increases as years passed by because of its significant uses in the electronics industry and as a jewelry and precious stone.

Yes and I heard that gold increases again its value now, aside from cryptocurrencies I think investing in gold is a good investments too because price keeps increasing even if it is slow.
duma18

Activity: 7
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Yes , gold and silvers are classic investments and are always preferred first.
kayzeeh

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Gold and silver are safer than money only when the financial crisis comes. Perhaps the real opponent of Bitcoin is gold. The future market is unpredictable and perhaps bitcoin will replace the status of gold.
syamster

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Yes and I heard that gold increases again its value now, aside from cryptocurrencies I think investing in gold is a good investments too because price keeps increasing even if it is slow.
Gold is good investment but I think we cannot compare it with bitcoin or any other crypto currency, it is best investment according to me we are good investors of crypto currency there is no need to buy gold or any kind of silver, price is not even fixed but we know crypto currency is not having centralized value,. It use to change most of time so we should buy when it will be low and sell when it will be high.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

Gold is not a good investment, but it is the safest "conservative" of value that exists.
But this only works if you have gold, and you have hidden it somewhere. If you only have certificates, your gold is worth only card.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:43:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:33:03 AM by HarmonyA

Gold and silver might be safe than bank deposit if the precious stones are kept in a secured place that would be void of external sight. cos if it is lost, it won't be easily recovered as the money kept in a bank. But for me, a bank deposit is safe because they are responsible for the safety against all odds.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

If you have much money and have other source income you can use bank deposit for saving and hold your money than you have buy gold or silver as investment, just little profit you can get by holding at silver or gold because too small change of both gold or silver price, maybe you can use bank deposit and get profit every month.

Everything depends on the bank. If you trust it and know that this institution is reliable, you should better pick it. By the way, if you have gold and silver, you can also place these precious metals in this bank.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

I am a woman, so I really like gold and silver, besides being good for investment, gold and silver can also be used for jewelry.
the price of gold also never decreases, even if we sell it maybe the price will be cut slightly.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Gold is not a good investment, but it is the safest "conservative" of value that exists.
But this only works if you have gold, and you have hidden it somewhere. If you only have certificates, your gold is worth only card.

Gold is the best choice for more conservative people. Most of the other ones trust banks. They can deposit their money and earn later. However, I choose the cryptocurrency as I like to work with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: