Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 09:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 212125 times)
Angelo38

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Pool does not pay This pool stole 1 million etnx

https://etnx.thorshammer.cc/#

https://ibb.co/idPKP9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0829

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

I come to write here to avoid censorship.

I noticed that you announce divide by 100,000 the ETNX in OCTOBER. So concretely I buy 1,000,000 ETNX and 2 months later you will leave me 1 ETNX.

It's like buying 100 Bitcoin and 2 months later you leave me 0.000001 BTC.

And you tell me it's okay, look now you have 0.000001 BTC and also 100 BitcoinDiamond thanks to the fork.

While knowing that your exchange in ETNXP is not the same part and does not have the same goal, neither the same value, nor the same utility.

I realize the scam is getting ready because 1 ETNX won't have the same value as 1,000,000 ETNX currently and ETNXP doesn't even have any value. and then we don't give a shit about ETNXP video games.

5 litoshi X 1,000,000 = 0.5000000 ETNX
5 litoshi X 1 = 0.00000100 ETNX

While knowing that ETNXP does not have the same function it is for video games. That's not what I want to invest in.

I'm shocked by the censorship you showed on DISCORD you banished me without any somation I posted in 3 category, live support, minnig and wall because I wanted to know people's opinion and create discussion, it's the principle of a social network.

Your attitude is deplorable I regret having trusted you, your scam is clearly established, you steal people who invest in a defined utility.

If that's how you intend to advance the search for the blockchain then I'm laughing my ass off.

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

That's a very bold statement, my friend. You actually have the nerve to call this coin a scam? While I don't believe you, I do think that you should produce some concrete evidence if you can. Well, can you?

Yaka_MoZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

Huh
kissmarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Hello Dev. My Wallet is Disconnected. It says "Please check your wallet and daemon logs for errors. You can also try to start electronerod.exe manually."
How do I solve this problem?

Wallets should not have this problems when starting.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

bryceton

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Hello Dev. My Wallet is Disconnected. It says "Please check your wallet and daemon logs for errors. You can also try to start electronerod.exe manually."

I believe I have the same problem anyone can help,
here is more details...

I have previously used Electronero WALLET GUI VERSOIN .12 which I already have a balance
I can login but
Running it gives error wallet is not connected to daemon

I suspect its either Remote node connection info changed, or this version is incompatable now but as far as I can see there has been no windows release since
so how do I access my funds?

(lastly my electronerod.exe which I tried running manually first, is lastest version 12.3.5-omega windows)

I want to send my balance to the app.

Thanks
KNA84

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

This dev is hardest working in Crypto. Glad to see him moving forward with this in such a bold and positive way.  His perseverance should be rewarded.  Looking forward to a bright future with this coin

Suqa:SfK8HN3RtqSXph3NJLxipWw2SbNAT6VFgZ  
Lionel

Activity: 530
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

I noticed that you announce divide by 100,000 the ETNX in OCTOBER. So concretely I buy 1,000,000 ETNX and 2 months later you will leave me 1 ETNX.

And you tell me it's okay, look now you have 0.000001 BTC and also 100 BitcoinDiamond thanks to the fork.

While knowing that your exchange in ETNXP is not the same part and does not have the same goal, neither the same value, nor the same utility.

I realize the scam is getting ready because 1 ETNX won't have the same value as 1,000,000 ETNX currently and ETNXP doesn't even have any value. and then we don't give a shit about ETNXP video games.

While knowing that ETNXP does not have the same function it is for video games. That's not what I want to invest in.

I'm shocked by the censorship you showed on DISCORD you banished me without any somation I posted in 3 category, live support, minnig and wall because I wanted to know people's opinion and create discussion, it's the principle of a social network.

Your attitude is deplorable I regret having trusted you, your scam is clearly established, you steal people who invest in a defined utility.

If that's how you intend to advance the search for the blockchain then I'm laughing my ass off.

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

That's a very bold statement, my friend. You actually have the nerve to call this coin a scam? While I don't believe you, I do think that you should produce some concrete evidence if you can. Well, can you?

Has the the scam described above happened already ?

For what date is this "division" scheduled?
Corky26

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:00:19 AM

12 DAYS 23 HOURS 00 MINUTES 17 SC
Angelo38

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

No se puede crear la transacción:no connection to daemon. Please make sure daemon is running
The problem is that it shows me that the wallet is synchronized
Lionel

Activity: 530
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

Ok more than 12 days have passed now.
Any updates about this scam ?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 420

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

today I see that the pool fees have almost all gone down a little bit from 25% now it's at 5% wait for the normal rates 1%
I think, this is a temporary phenomenon, and all indicators will return to normal after some time.
let the cryptomarket resume, then we will see more positive changes.

Interchained
Copper Member

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

today I see that the pool fees have almost all gone down a little bit from 25% now it's at 5% wait for the normal rates 1%
I think, this is a temporary phenomenon, and all indicators will return to normal after some time.
let the cryptomarket resume, then we will see more positive changes.

It was temporary. For brief moment weeks ago there was high fees on pools to obstruct the attackers profit potential during a botnet attack where one miner attempted to control the network hashrate.
Interchained
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

No se puede crear la transacción:no connection to daemon. Please make sure daemon is running
The problem is that it shows me that the wallet is synchronized

RPC Port for Electronero now 12090

Check the nodes status with /getinfo
Here's the list of Electronero nodes now in operation on port 12090:
http://nynode.electronero.org:12090/getinfo
http://poolitaly.electronero.org:12090/getinfo

RPC Port for Electronero Pulse now 20393

Here's the list of Electronero Pulse nodes now in operation on port 20393:
http://nynode.electronero.org:20393/getinfo
http://poolitaly.electronero.org:20393/getinfo

Interchained
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

Are you operating Electronero Light Wallet? If so you need a remote node, join us on Telegram to learn the status of the remote nodes and request a list of available nodes for use with Electronero GUI. https://t.me/electronero
Interchained
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

I believe I have the same problem anyone can help,
here is more details...

I have previously used Electronero WALLET GUI VERSOIN .12 which I already have a balance
I can login but
Running it gives error wallet is not connected to daemon

I suspect its either Remote node connection info changed, or this version is incompatable now but as far as I can see there has been no windows release since
so how do I access my funds?

(lastly my electronerod.exe which I tried running manually first, is lastest version 12.3.5-omega windows)

I want to send my balance to the app.

Thanks

We now use different ports for RPC.
RPC port 12090 for ETNX Electronero
RPC port 20393 for ETNXP Electronero Pulse
Interchained
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

This dev is hardest working in Crypto. Glad to see him moving forward with this in such a bold and positive way.  His perseverance should be rewarded.  Looking forward to a bright future with this coin

Thank you so much for your support and consideration. I am extremely proud to be here. Thank you.
ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

View Profile
Today at 01:45:49 AM

Shame on you!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

Ok more than 12 days have passed now.
Any updates about this scam ?

so did you discover the swipe in your wallet and your pain?! Directly a SCUD up your ass!

now your 1 etnx is 0.00000001*

you had 1000000 etnx .....  now you have just 1 etnx for a value of 1 satoshis  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

*Yeah baby!!!!!!! it's like spreading your butt and getting a huge fisting with an American desert cactus right in the dry ball hole.

If you feel aggrieved, feel free to ask the CFTC U.S. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSIONEnsuring the Integrity of the Futures & Swaps Markets for these guys who have conned you well to go straight to jail.

https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

kyrypto

View Profile
Today at 05:25:53 AM

@ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Please stop plaguing this forum with your immature spamming. Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you obviously have no understanding of decimal places.
You haven't even looked at the price of ETNX yet, go check.
No one lost anything, the overall supply is a smaller number, and balances moved decimal places. Everyone keeps the same overall amount of the supply. AND they get the same amount of ETNXP.

No one lost anything.

You have no evidence of any scam, this is a supply burn. You are just trying to smear us with your misinformation about the supply. Please leave this forum and find something better to do.

Everyone, please report @ReD_Yaka_MoZ_ to the moderator for his constant spamming of this thread with gigantic red text. He is breaking the rules.

Interchained
Copper Member

View Profile
Today at 08:02:36 AM

@ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Please stop plaguing this forum with your immature spamming. Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you obviously have no understanding of decimal places.
You haven't even looked at the price of ETNX yet, go check.
No one lost anything, the overall supply is a smaller number, and balances moved decimal places. Everyone keeps the same overall amount of the supply. AND they get the same amount of ETNXP.

No one lost anything.

You have no evidence of any scam, this is a supply burn. You are just trying to smear us with your misinformation about the supply. Please leave this forum and find something better to do.

Everyone, please report @ReD_Yaka_MoZ_ to the moderator for his constant spamming of this thread with gigantic red text. He is breaking the rules.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.