Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1725 times)
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

It must be conceded that as of now excessively numerous coins that influence numerous individuals to wind up befuddled to pick the best coin, this causes the opposition turns out to be tight and numerous coins are vanish.
Well there is indeed a time when everyone can come out and collect money without having anything. Neither the product nor the normal team. Now this time has passed and the number of altcoys no longer grows exponentially.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
To find a good altcoin in my opinion by looking at the ratings in the market. I am more confident of choosing altcoin with top ten rankings.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pivxmen

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

I bought a lot of coins listed in crypto market only. it will keep the value of the coin. everyone will be able to buy the coins. I usually start by buying cheap coins like Doge and Stellar.
Sundiego

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

There are too many altcoins and most scam.many of them will disappear in the coming years.so it is very important to know what you are investing in.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

The market wants to develop new projects, cryptocurrency technology will be stronger and more diversified. Be assured, bad projects and failures will soon be eliminated
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

I wanna ask what so then.It is the prove of how cryptpcurrency are growing fast.Actually blockchain is a super technology to apply you are thinking about altcoin I m thinking about project include blockchain.your ans is easy

usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

indeed more and more altcoin increasingly confusing because they compete tightly improve their projects and technology so hard to choose it because the same great, I suggest eth as altcoin to invest long term because I think eth is a good project for me
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Too many coins, yeah it is true. Now, we can find out so many coins on the exchange listings and ICO projects. They are all available to invest.however, which one is exactly promising? Actually most of them are promising, but we must know the moment. It is valuable to analyze their concept and ways to control the token on exchange and community.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

well here you have to do a lot of research and analysis to better recognize some potentially altcoin. but it would be very difficult if studied in its entirety, almost impossible.
but in every development, there is some discussion in this forum about altcoin which is quite phenomenal or new. well you can involve it to examine it.
xanto

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Many of these new coins will grow in price hundreds of times. This is our chance to become rich, perhaps the last.So invest as long as there is such an opportunity.
sniveel

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Yes as of now since crypto is popular to everyone many of altcoins growing because I think they want to compete in others to make their own project popular and want to be on top someday to acquired their own goals.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

There are thousands of altcoins now in the market butvthere are only few who are potential coins. As for me, i will not risk my cash into buying a cheaper coins with no assurance to survive. So i only invested in ethereum, it maybe quite expensive than other altcoins but a promising coin and can guarantee to last in a long run.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

yes,there are so many altcoin in the crypto market now,near 1800 coin on the coincodex so it is very difficult to lnow which is good coin and bad coin,but we can see near 40% vol of btc,near 20% of eth,the rest of altcoin has vol very low,it mean we have many coin but quality of coin very low
Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Each undertaking is a piece of a vast framework that we construct each day, however as we as a whole comprehend with you, sometime they will have next to no of what is typical, inevitably the greater part of them will basically vanish.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

It will depend bro since a lot of project is becoming scam. Best way to choose is their roadmap, team, and features. And check if they are communicating with their investors since a lot of ICOs, dont speak to their investors after that period.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

It must be conceded that as of now excessively numerous coins that influence numerous individuals to wind up befuddled to pick the best coin, this causes the opposition turns out to be tight and numerous coins are vanish.
Well there is indeed a time when everyone can come out and collect money without having anything. Neither the product nor the normal team. Now this time has passed and the number of altcoys no longer grows exponentially.
there is some altcoin that are pretty good but there is some new also that after sometime it may remains for nothing to be like there is some other point of it that you have to wait when you have been chosen some altcoin to invest.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

the chance for a new altcoin was thin enough when compared with altcoin that had a top rank. such as eth, eos, neo and ripples.
I just want to recommend you on the coin if you want to invest long. but still you have to do a lot of plans and strategies to avoid things that harm
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Altcoins really a lot and each year more and more, then the choice is even harder. I choose based on project and technology, which applies the project, trying to imagine whether it will be useful in the future, looking also at the number of buyers, many who want as I buy tokens.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

the chance for a new altcoin was thin enough when compared with altcoin that had a top rank. such as eth, eos, neo and ripples.
I just want to recommend you on the coin if you want to invest long. but still you have to do a lot of plans and strategies to avoid things that harm
For now it is good if there are altcoins because it will help promote blockchain, there are many companies today that are also starting to build blockchain companies. Because they know that there is a future in blockchain, but be cautious in investing, most altcoin today is a scam.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

Yep, I got the same confusion that's why I study the coin that's worth it because I don't really invest on what's the hype which could end up as a scam. take time to read and learn so your money would be safe!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: