Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many altcoins  (Read 1727 times)
anjir

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

Yes too many altcoin in the market, and will be hard to know which coin should be hold that will possible to give huge reward, so we should be sharing with others expert who more understanding the technical and fundamental of the project.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Yes too many altcoin in the market, and will be hard to know which coin should be hold that will possible to give huge reward, so we should be sharing with others expert who more understanding the technical and fundamental of the project.

Sometimes new projects with active team are those who disappear earlier compared to not so active new projects, yeah there are lots of new altcoins and we cannot really tell how legit they are.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

If you invest in the projects which really have the potential to scale up the idea, it can give you enormous returns.
Then again, if you invest because, there are rating agencies rating a few ICOs at the top will be a stupid idea to do so in my opinion.Doing your own research in this business pays off.
40% of the portfolio would include bitcoin   10% of my portfolio would be ethereum  50% of my portfolio would be into ICO's
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

You can seen this site https://coinmarketcap.com/ in which you find cheap and good strength coin for investment. It's a good time for buy many altcoins and hold it. I believe you can earn big profit.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

Yes there are too many altcoin, this is bcos people fall a victim of been scam and as a result those scammer usually go freely with peoples money had it been that there is a rules that scruitinize any issue altcoins bfor entry market, it is would av been better
Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

This is currently one of the principal negative sides of the market, it is too high immersion with various tokens, and huge numbers of them just won't get by for a specific period
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Of truth, there are so many altcoin in the crypto world and it is quite difficult to choose the right one but there are stil some things to look out for like what the future holds for the coin, I mean their future prospect as the roadmap of the project.
Koketochka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

I agree that we all should work together and discuss what coins are profitable or worth of investing.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

in my view, the more altcoin, the better for the hopes of getting ahead, because there are so many competitors in the future, that many people are able to go to Crypto to buy what they consider to be more profitable for the future, because too many alt coins and this will tell us how great Blockchain is used to solve humanitarian problems in all sectors of life, since most coins become unsuccessful but a good sign for a bright future for cryptocurrency.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Altcoins every day becomes more and more. And to determine which of them in the future can bring a potential benefit is almost unrealistic. You need to be a good analyst to make any predictions.
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
This is the question of many, including myself! In my opinion, when starting to look at an Altcoin, it is important to begin to understand the origin, how it works and how it grows. But the most important thing is luck. Anyone can win today and fail tomorrow!
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

This is open world so many altcoins are enter the Crypto platform but all altcoins are update some innovation so all the altcoins are accepting the Crypto market. But some scam projects also enter into market so we should carefully choose the altcoin. I think some regulation also possible in future Crypto platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
You know what useless alts or scam alts always will be on low price so you don't need to care about them, exists it or not, it won't do your life harder
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

I chose the alts with the product already like Pundi. I Think that is important thing to consider when you are investing into a cryptocurrency. Because people would think it is stable and the value of that said coin will increase as their is a product in a market thay they are promoting.
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

So many altcoins but survive the strongest and useful in the real-world.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

every altcoin has its advantages and disadvantages. there are successful and some are failing. now depends on our analysis in determining which altcoin is good for investment. I think the first thing to note is in the field whether the altcoin is moving, how the prospect in the future. you can analyze it by reading the latest news about altcoin.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

it is okay that there's too much coins
in stock world there are also thousands of stocks, but no one question that fact.
it is even better to have more coins
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

Crypto is a constantly evolving market and many motivated people are willing to put their effort into new technological startups built on the blockchain. We are flooded by projects with different usage, community, team, and plans. The difficulty of finding the one which will survive a massive earthquake destroying most of them is a question for wizards and fortune tellers. We can still play it safe and put our money in LTC or Dash, but I doubt most of the crypto enthusiasts will stick with the major brands only. I would choose a strong team which has no competition in their area and some kind of MVP at least. Anyway, I would not go all in just into a single project, but rather diversify my portfolio (you never know), but it is up to you. DYOR, choose and embrace their progress through the time as we are aiming to provide better services for the people all around the globe (and make some money in the process as well  Wink).

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

There are a couple thousand to choose from.  As each day goes by more and more ICO's come out.  Most will fail.  It will take much research and a lot of luck to win this game. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Now, this is indeed a great many coins that pop up, this is due to see the development of a high altcoin potentially so far so that trigger the desire to be able to achieve the success of the former altcoin. with a lot of altcoins, it certainly adds to the variation of choice for investment, with a record of this coin can have value and compete in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: