Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC MINERS 101 - NO ROI - OVERSOLD TO MARKET - POOR PROFIT - SCAMMERS  (Read 916 times)
whitebrow

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

ALL this was about was stopping people from making the same mistakes as I have and all I have been met with is abuse.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

Piskeante is right, you are stupid monkey.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

he is really salty about his burned asic money Grin

makerain (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

hmm raciscm is now reported bro. Whitebrow you are reported to police
HansHagberg

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Meanwhile outside the sandbox...

There are actually people working on solving the problems with ASICs and centralization.
Everyone involved in mining would be wise to read up on these activities.

One line of work is a new type of POW algorithm called ProgPOW, which is designed to be much less profitable to implement in ASIC. Hopefully, we will see some projects adopting this.

Another track is the new movement with FPGAs. This type of hardware will fight with ASICs on technical merits and make it possible for the small miner to compete with big farms. The FPGAs can be reprogrammed when blockchains are forking or to mine different algorithms. They are also much more power efficient than GPUs, which will benefit small miners.

Also keep updated on which blockchain projects which are forking to keep ASICs out.
If you do not like ASICs, do not support blockchains that promote ASICs.
And - don't buy ASICs. If you want something more efficient than GPUs, look into FPGAs instead. There are multiple threads on this subject already.
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

STFU mr scam untrustworthy thick little princess.      Please stop your IQ is to low to even communicate with me.. go stick you dick in your gpu's
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

STFU mr scam untrustworthy thick little princess.      Please stop your IQ is to low to even communicate with me.. go stick you dick in your gpu's

makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Meanwhile outside the sandbox...

There are actually people working on solving the problems with ASICs and centralization.
Everyone involved in mining would be wise to read up on these activities.

One line of work is a new type of POW algorithm called ProgPOW, which is designed to be much less profitable to implement in ASIC. Hopefully, we will see some projects adopting this.

Another track is the new movement with FPGAs. This type of hardware will fight with ASICs on technical merits and make it possible for the small miner to compete with big farms. The FPGAs can be reprogrammed when blockchains are forking or to mine different algorithms. They are also much more power efficient than GPUs, which will benefit small miners.

Also keep updated on which blockchain projects which are forking to keep ASICs out.
If you do not like ASICs, do not support blockchains that promote ASICs.
And - don't buy ASICs. If you want something more efficient than GPUs, look into FPGAs instead. There are multiple threads on this subject already.

At last somone whos over, 10 thanks for your contribution mate
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

I dont want you to feel bad about it, nor do i care for your bullsh1t ... I have 55 GPU too.. so many idiot replies from GPU dickheads.. yes I have them too retards and many more than you.

So many dumb people missing point of post and defending their GPU.... must be below age of 10 most of you

This is about fking up ASIC not abusing me for buying some FFS .. dumbasses

What a wonderfull person. You deserve every dolar lost. I hope you loose more to compensate for that wonderfull personality.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

I dont want you to feel bad about it, nor do i care for your bullsh1t ... I have 55 GPU too.. so many idiot replies from GPU dickheads.. yes I have them too retards and many more than you.

So many dumb people missing point of post and defending their GPU.... must be below age of 10 most of you

What a wonderfull person. You deserve every dolar lost. I hope you loose more to compensate for that wonderfull personality.

Ive lost nothing overall buddy I am over 400% up so please dont feel happy.
MinedTangerine

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

^^^^^ THICK LOW IQ PEOPLE POSTS ABOVE

BTC
I have personally had over 10 different ASIC miners over the past 6 months and i have lost lots of money on them as its impossible to get get ROI. You can get ROI over a long time ( well over a year on most ) but you have to manage all the heat and noise from these... is it worth it for $2 a day? NO.

We all know what these companies are doing...

Mining up to a point where they think they can make more money by selling them and sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the difficulty increases.

If they cant prove you will get ROI within a sensible time frame they should not be selling these units.

At the moment we are all be conned out of $10000's and they are making millions off us.

The only way ASIC miners are worth it is if you have free electricity and a place where you can limit the heat.

Bitmain - FU SCAMMERS
Innosilicon - FU SCAMMERS
halongmining - FU SCAMMERS

When i say scammers, you will get your miners but within weeks they will be worth nothing and these companies know that.

WE NEED TO STAND AGAINST THESE NOW, DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE ASIC LESS POWER AND MORE GREEN THAN GPU but we cant be manipulated and conned like this anymore, we have to get the message out to all people and put an end to these companies SHADY trading processes.

What are we going to do about it ? keep buying them blindly and encouraging them ? Something needs to be done...

First we had BITMAIN has taken over the whole mining market.. .now we have 3 companies taking over the mining market, milking it to F*** then selling to the desperate public once the profit is dimished.

Bitmain is now worth 12 Billion ? of scammed turnover.

These companies need investigating into their fraudulent business process ASAP.

FU ASIC SCAM COMPANIES. THEY HAVE RUINED GPU MINING FOR THE MASSES AND GIVEN US BACK ASIC THAT CANT MAKE PROFIT.

DO SOMETHING, SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIC COMPANIES  Grin

CUSTOMERS  Huh

The richest people in the world are now BTC drug dealers and ASIC miner producers... what has this world come to.

doing some math would have saved you alot of money, you have been greedy now you got your paycheck

Whats all this greed crap you stupid idiots.. everybody wants to make more.. STFU kid... god what a bunch of tards on this forum its unreal... and mate my paycheck per week is more than yours in a year so please STFU without the right information

With the intelligence you show here I highly doubt it. The only paycheck you see is your moms allowance Smiley

makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

With the intelligence you show here I highly doubt it. The only paycheck you see is your moms allowance Smiley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!! och that hurt lol.. your a real pro
MinedTangerine

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

So easy to trigger. Waiting for you to buy next ASIC and come crying here. Making the popcorn as we speak.

makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Peace at last...

treanski

Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

This user is currently ignored.
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

So easy to trigger. Waiting for you to buy next ASIC and come crying here. Making the popcorn as we speak.

crying ? are you stupid yes... my post was a warning people to not buy asic. YOU THICK BASTARD .. god what a tard.. you really are..
whitebrow

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

you are noob my friend.
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

you are noob my friend.

you are noob my friend.

You are ignored "my very ignorant Friend"   AKA IQ 50
whitebrow

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

you are noob my friend.

you are noob my friend.

You are ignored "my very ignorant Friend"   AKA IQ 50

your original reply

Your ignored "my very ignorant Friend"

You're IQ not equal many less < 50 my good friend
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

sorry did you say something ? shame i cant see it... i know it will be some sort of abuse or thick low IQ comment anyway
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

Dollar is spelt with two L's mate...  thicko
MinedTangerine

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

crying ? are you stupid yes... my post was a warning people to not buy asic. YOU THICK BASTARD .. god what a tard.. you really are..

Carefull your head might explode at any moment. Might be messy. Btw loved your PM. Wanna marry me? Are you gay?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: