Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is like this? - Should i quit crypto for good!  (Read 514 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

there is a time sometimes the price is above and the price is down. you should already know with all the risks that exist in the world of cryptocurrency, my advice still survive to test your mental and your patience to be stronger. do not easily rectify and panic like that easily when seeing prices fall like now. Calm down, man! the market will turn around and the price will re-green.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth. I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year. What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.

Yea, quit. The market is not for you. Because you feel so anxious when the market is red. Why people don’t just quit when they have doubt? That will be easier, won’t it?
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Merited by Btcmaeng18 (2)

Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth. I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year. What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.

Do not be panic to quit in crypto world because no body can tell when was the end on this crypto world.What you are trying to do is be patience and don't loose hope.Time will come it recovered.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

just take a look at this, i think we are in the orange / red area!
Just hold out a little bit Wink it will be good in the end

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

It is better for you to invest right now while the crypto market is in a huge dip rather than quiting, remember, you should buy when the prices are low and sell when the prices doubles or triples.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

If you feel like you are scared, then I suggest that you should quit out of this game.The market for cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and you need a strong heart. If you can't overcome your fears, then you will soon be out.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

Can we believe the massive news about governments or even about whale manipulations? We do not know this type of information completely, but somehow fundamentalist news is scaring the beginners and many initiated in crypto. However, Bitcoin has dropped $ 6K down and we can expect even more, maybe we are at the beginning of the bear market.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Don't be scared and think about those who are buying crypto now for cheap - they 100% know what are they doing and sure about next pump and big profits in future. HODL and don't sell on dip!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Just get offline for a little while if that could help. Quiting is it the answer. You can win big and lose big in cryptocurrency. Every failure we become smarter. My portfolio is down halfway but I'm still hoping they will recover. Maybe in a few months, but I'm not selling them now.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

In my opinion, if you are impatient, then the only appropriate decision for you is getting away from the field of cryptocurrencies, because I do not think that you will make an acceptable profit and even if the crisis will end, and the market will return to the rise. Believe me, patience is the key of success in the field of trading. Furthermore, I advise you to avoid the information and fake predictions of the media, because they can manipulate you easy, if you believe them. Trust me, the countries (governments) are who control the media in order to achieve their goals.

In fact, it is certain that the whales are who control all the market, so unfortunately, they are the big issue that led to this widespread fall. Plus, the bad attempts of governments in order to destroy Bitcoin, because when the king will disappear, then all the followers (cryptocurrencies) will disappear too.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Then when the bull starts to run they will say I regretted to sell everything that I have, If you are believing this was a manipulation to take down the market to accumulate more cheap bitcoins then you must know that they will be going to pump the prices to attract people to get fomo, now if this was a bad news then look back in the past and count those worst events and incidents that drags the price down and look at the current price of bitcoin counting those articles mentioning that bitcoin is dead or scam hundreds of times in the runtime of bitcoin.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

Crypto market has been moving in such manner. It is either up or down. You have to be patient in investing. After the bad days are gone, market will recover.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

just take a look at this, i think we are in the orange / red area!
Just hold out a little bit Wink it will be good in the end

Hah, pretty nice infographic, and quite accurate also concerning people's pshychology, but to be honest, I think now we are at the "Denial" stage. We all believe that crypto is strong and technically a solution ("My money are in good companies"), and even your attitude shows this.
Btw, still this picture is about pshychology, not about the market mainly.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

The market is like this because crypto is not a stable market. You can never know when it will go up or down, but you should'nt quit because of this. You need to study more, and find the projects that have true potential for the future.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

I still remembered the time when downward trend happened last year, so many threads like this created and so many guys left this world just because they scared that they could lose all their money Smiley). At the moment, I can ensure that these guys are regretting about their decision, leave cryptocurrency world just because of downward trend Smiley. Don't make the same mistake like that Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████