Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21137 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

Bitcoin already have great achievement in past 9 years. From dont have a value and bitcoin price right now at $6500, highest price at $19k. I am believe bitcoin is good long term investment and still valueable investment
Bitcoin losing value because of greedy people who are trying to manipulate this market. Of course every market needs to dump so people can buy at a cheaper price and sold when it reaches the moon again. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are both great in the future, so better to keep on holding and become rich in the future.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

i think btc will recovery again soon,now BTC is so effect to crypto market,if BTC fall down continues i afraid the crypto market will broken,so i think there are whales control the market,i think BTC will grow up again and pull whole crypto market grow up together
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

Fluctuation.is a part in crypto world. It cannot remain stagnant. Bitcoin will gain momentum sooner or  later.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

i think btc will recovery again soon,now BTC is so effect to crypto market,if BTC fall down continues i afraid the crypto market will broken,so i think there are whales control the market,i think BTC will grow up again and pull whole crypto market grow up together
Just ignore the bitcoin price, there is times of struggle and there is a time of success. We need to be patience and open minded. Think positive and believe that bitcoin will make things possible.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

Bitcoin already have great achievement in past 9 years. From dont have a value and bitcoin price right now at $6500, highest price at $19k. I am believe bitcoin is good long term investment and still valueable investment
Bitcoin losing value because of greedy people who are trying to manipulate this market. Of course every market needs to dump so people can buy at a cheaper price and sold when it reaches the moon again. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are both great in the future, so better to keep on holding and become rich in the future.
And I think 6k is around near the bottom because this is a major support level on the charts. If we break this support anywhere all the way down to 1-2k is fair game. Let's hope 6k can hold now Smiley.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

Yes, it is not surprising. But the media, the topholders and even the scammers are there to reinstate and awaken the popularity of bitcoin. Of course, it will not replace fiat (as of now) because people are starting to adopt bitcoin in many countries. And we have to accept the fact that it is uneasy to adopt this kind of technology in a short period of time.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

Nothing new that bitcoin fluctuates a lot, we moved from 5k to 20k in no time and then we came down hard, I firmly believe that there will be another bull run sooner or later
Yeah that's true, the price will rise soon we just need to be patient and take this a good opportunity to buy more if you have enough money. We can see a good bull run coming after this correction.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Yep, it’s quite normal that bitcoin has drop. We all know that bitcoin is extremely volatile coin. Hence, it fluctuates incessantly and well it’s never in dip forever, anyway it will have a rise again. In addition, the fluctuation of bitcoin always provides us the opportunity to buy it with low price, this is one of the most benefits that we should capitalize on bitcoin market. All we need to do is keeping our head, getting away panic and let try to have a good strategy so that we can gain profit.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

The market value of as this moment is quite bothering because of the continuous decrease it occurs in the blockchain market therefore many new investors are glad in this moment since low mprice.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

If people are just seeking to speculate in the encrypted world, bitcoin will slowly increase its urban value. But the good news is that communities are growing. If more industries use bitcoins, bitcoins will be more valuable.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Airdropeur

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Bitcoins price has been changing a lot lately. Many people say that it discourages others from buying it and cause a huge panic sell. THe only problem is that whales are buying a lot of BTC in order not to be late for the party. Thanks to the changing Bitcoin price it is fairly easy to earn a lot of money if you buy a dip and then sell it at ATH. It sounds easy, but many people don't do it or fail because they panic. THey have no faith in Bitcoin and that's why they are not ready to use it yet. They should have started with studying Bitcoin.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Fluctuation.is a part in crypto world. It cannot remain stagnant. Bitcoin will gain momentum sooner or  later.
Neither can it continue indefinitely in any one direction, so at certain time it would be up and down at some other time, that's exactly how the market works. Any trader should know that much and start panicking every time the market starts to go down. Instead of running for cover, most profitable traders relish times like this, because it represents an opportunity to buy an asset at a cheaper rate again.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Bitcoin is losing values nothing surprising because bitcoin is always fluctuation in its price, it  will continue  if many bad news come to the bitcoin is like this one https://news.bitcoin.com/mt-gox-creditors-legal-victory-enormous-assets-to-be-returned/ but we don't be worry about it because price of bitcoin will rise again and today is good time for buy the bitcoin in discounts price, we just need long term investment strategy in down trend market.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

Good that there is something good from Satoshi's concept that has affected the whole world. I am  also glad that you were able to identify the unfair financial system that is prevalent and being perpetuated by the banks cartel and their owners. If Bitcoin will fail atleast the cartel influence are being reduced at the moment by the decentralized concept of Nakamoto. I am thinking you suggest the burial date for bitcoin so that our mourning will end.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

Go read Satoshi's Whitepaper, because I think you missed some of the core ideas behind this technology. Satoshi saw a problem where current financial payment systems were based on trusting centralized third parties. <Banks / PayPal etc.> He wanted to provide a alternative to these types of payment systems, because he saw the flaws in these systems.

He solved some of the problems that are associated with these payment systems, like non-reversible transactions and biased mediating of disputes by centralized authorities.

Bitcoin was never meant to be a replacement, but rather a alternative solution to a payment system with problems. If it was the perfect solution, then people would migrate to it naturally.  Wink

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

We only need to be patient , wait for the time that bitcoin rise . We need to be think positive . Always remember bitcoin is a volatile and not stable .
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

We all know that there is a fluctuation in bitcoin price but this time bitcoin is at its lowest price of 2018. So in my opinion there is no strong increase in its price this year we will have to wait for 2019 at least. This year is buying year for bitcoin so buy as much as you can.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

I just think how gold and silver are sliding by banknotes.
and I also think that later the world will no longer use fiat money and switch to digital currency whether it's bitcoin or altcoin but I think the changing times will make it happen.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Yes this is the part of bitcoin that's why bitcoin is losin value i don't care that also is not suprising it. base on my observation do not worry people who investing in bitcoin or people who trading its a part of the job if the bitcoin not losing value what is all about in bitcoin? you need to understand first before you enter in crypto or research by your self the answer is at your you cannot blame bitcoin if you dont want to invest do not try it.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Value of bitcoin is not losing anymore, bitcoin is volatile. The price is only affected but not literally losing it will be decrease and it back again. Falling down of price is normal anytime the price can change, Don't afraid if that happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: