Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21139 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,
I agree with you. Altcoin is the future of electronic money. ETH is created after Bitcoin. ETHs have many advantages over Bitcoin. Other coins like the ripple, DASH and ADA are better than Bitcoin

wrong

none of those have solved any of bitcoins limitations at all they have simply given up the trustless and decentralised ideology to certain degrees

none are a big advantage over btc and are actually a step backward

eth is the only other project that has some merit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,
I agree with you. Altcoin is the future of electronic money. ETH is created after Bitcoin. ETHs have many advantages over Bitcoin. Other coins like the ripple, DASH and ADA are better than Bitcoin

wrong

none of those have solved any of bitcoins limitations at all they have simply given up the trustless and decentralised ideology to certain degrees

you look to much for the big ones, there are countless projects that are good, nevertheless there is an issue with to many thinking they want to replace the entire economy and all world currencies.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Yes it is very sad for us and all the crypto community is very sad and frustrating. However, this time the buyer buys Bitcoin and buys it. I hope that soon its price will come back.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Yes, the crypto currency is unstable. And many people do not think about the future buying this or that crypto-currency. For that the world received a push in a new direction of development. Thanks satoshi

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

Yes it is very sad for us and all the crypto community is very sad and frustrating. However, this time the buyer buys Bitcoin and buys it. I hope that soon its price will come back.

Its nothing surprising because at the past of bitcoin, it always drops it value, and it will increase again. Bitcoin is unstable currency, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that its value is rapidly changing and its unpredictable if its going to increase or decrease. For me buying now is good because the price is lower, later it will rise up again. Bitcoin is used to these situation, so dont panic and just wait for its time to increase again, because it will, maybe before the year ends.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

wrong

you look to much for the big ones, there are countless projects that are good, nevertheless there is an issue with to many thinking they want to replace the entire economy and all world currencies.
No I do not think that this will continue.Bitcoin's value is increasing slowly and steadily and this will continue grow in the coming future.The value of all the cryptocurrencies including bitcoin has risen a lot over the years.In the last nine years bitcoin has faced a lot of ups and downs and has always emerged victorious.Bitcoin is used to these kinds of situations and so there is no need to panic about the fall in price.I think bitcoin can also give competition to fiat currency.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

OP remember that bitcoin is really good this past 10 years in crypto even there so many FUD about it or people don't like this example is Bill Gates that don't recommend cryptocurrency and he is known as a rich person because of his investment in life but still bitcoin continue to grow so your post is like FUD and follow by Bill Gates only then crypto will still run even a lot of people don't like this then for me better to look at worth of everything so if you have business here then better to do that and if you don't like crypto you can leave everytime you want
Yeah, bitcoin going through these situations for the past years, and still bitcoin is still with us, helping us and many more people that believe on bitcoin to earn profit to support our needs and wants. For us long time in the bitcoin, we are not affected by the dropping of its price and the bad news spreading, we just let bitcoin do the things to make them wrong everytime. Bitcoin is a living legend in terms of crypto currency.

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.
what do you mean that bitcoin has a short lifespan? do you think that bitcoin will die quickly after seeing a bad market today?

what is your reason?

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

There is one thing you don't realize, bitcoin can co exist with fiat currencies and other financial networks, I don't think bitcoin needs to replace the existing currencies at all. Countries want and need currencies they can control themselves, so quite logical.
cryptone1

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

I've seen a video in youtube that BTC price started to go down from Dicember 2017 because of BTC-futures. Big gamers make it because they want people panic and sell their coins. Because they want more control. And, as we know, Ethereum is next (CBOE: "there is no barrier to Ethereum futures anymore"). What you people think about this? Can the Ethereum price go down same as BTC after ETH-futures announcement?
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Bitcoin may not replace major world economies because of some obvious setbacks, for a start,there are some cartels currently running the bitcoin price manipulation.That being said,bitcoin is in my opinion an added advantage,not a total replacement of fiats.
cryptone1

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

The movie "The rise and rise of Bitcoin" motivate to believe Wink
carantulasi

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

Some times it happens  market goes down, that doesn't means it's over, after sometime it regains its pace, so it's normal phenomena
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

Well, we all know that its price goes down sometimes and it will get higher again in the future.  I believe that this will be an opportunity for us to be bitcoin at its low price and hold it for a long time.

https://endfb.com/shop/
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

All markets are keep on moving and sometime decline big. Like stock exchange it also drop sometime. I think it is also like crypto exchange. But bitcoin will not continue to drop.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.
You speak like one of those haters of Bitcoin, but you may want to remember that at no time was Bitcoin aiming  at replacing all currencies, instead it came to correct and strengthen those already far gone and debt ridden money.
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

For me, I consider  Bitcoin as valuable thing or an asset to people for they want Bitcoin. For lile any other currency, Bitcoin follows the rules of aupply and demand of the economy. This helps people to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through the business sale and then it uses to purchase nearly anything they wish to have. The most important thing that makes Bitcoin valuable is that, Bitcoin is different from the other. It has its own capabilities to people's want, it shows its uniqueness to people.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:31:16 AM

Well bitcoin price going down is not a surprise at all. It has been like that for years. It goes up then it goes down drastically, it recovers and most of the time price goes up beyond recovery. Well its not gonna be a surprise at all. We know bitcoin will recover everytime
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

We can't neglect these things happen with crypto, in fact since from the start isn't quite just like these and people enjoying the moment bitcoin grows. But as crypto getting into its popularity, crisis may come and people we're getting into troubled then. It gives losses and feel bad having with crypto investment, I may think it is not a good experience for them but that is the reality, we loss and we gain.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

Bitcoin already have great achievement in past 9 years. From dont have a value and bitcoin price right now at $6500, highest price at $19k. I am believe bitcoin is good long term investment and still valueable investment
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: