Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21139 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:37:33 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 04:06:58 AM by KingScorpio

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on a race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

hopefully the illusion you have built for yourself also bursts with the bubble bursts.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,

Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I think Bitcoin will hold its value simply because it's used as a sort of Digital Gold in my opinion. I agree that Satoshi has proven his point by disrupting the financial sector. The real value for the economy comes from the underlying blockchain technique that becomes more and more adopted by publicly traded companies worldwide. Probably 90% of all crypto's will end up being worthless in a couple of years, but i think there will be some that survive and settle in.
iWGC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Nothing new that bitcoin fluctuates a lot, we moved from 5k to 20k in no time and then we came down hard, I firmly believe that there will be another bull run sooner or later
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

We should remember BTC is volatile and can reduce it value and also at the same time shoot up like never before. It will never loose its value permanently but temporarily.   
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

i like these corrections

those that stocked up on the last one are now enjoying the rewards

just dont stock up on 2017 icos because they were always going to oblivion and beyond

find the gems

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

i like these corrections

those that stocked up on the last one are now enjoying the rewards

just dont stock up on 2017 icos because they were always going to oblivion and beyond

find the gems

jes because the early icos were imitations, not really much progress

Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its value remember this is a volatile market it swings back and forth so expect Bitcoin rise very soon
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its value remember this is a volatile market it swings back and forth so expect Bitcoin rise very soon

not thats just a short term, calm down, to hold the lines of the bitcoin developers, they dont consider more longterm effecting market forces, even deliberate,

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

not thats just a short term, calm down, to hold the lines of the bitcoin developers, they dont consider more longterm effecting market forces, even deliberate,
Take long term investment in bitcoin because it needs more recovery. Do not contribute on this fall for it to have reason to drop more but that does not mean that it will lose the value. Wait patiently and it will worth all the wait. Invest on other coin when you want short term which you cannot depend on bitcoin for the meantime.

frznbd

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

At the beginning of the fall, people always showed confidence, but once they fell and the fell couldn't stop, people began to complain, just like we saw in this post. Grin
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

I completely agree that Bitcoin won't be the sole global currency as many would like to believe, but that doesn't mean that it can't exist as a global alternative. It already does cross-border transfers better, it can do fees better, and being different from fiat means owning some is akin to diversification, among other things. It hasn't lived up entirely to its potential yet, but I see no reason to declare its death just because of a little crash. It's going to survive for as long as it has a workable niche.

You're right though, I don't think Satoshi ever meant it to replace all currencies at all.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Take long term investment in bitcoin because it needs more recovery. Do not contribute on this fall for it to have reason to drop more but that does not mean that it will lose the value. Wait patiently and it will worth all the wait. Invest on other coin when you want short term which you cannot depend on bitcoin for the meantime.
Now there are no coins that grow in price. Most altcoins repeat the charts of bitcoin price fall. It seems to me that now there is no free money to invest in cryptocurrencies so they all show a stable decline. Bitcoin was growing steadily in price to 7700 but I saw how whales stopped this growth. This means that the potential of bitcoin is very large, but someone is very interested in a low price level.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Now there are no coins that grow in price. Most altcoins repeat the charts of bitcoin price fall. It seems to me that now there is no free money to invest in cryptocurrencies so they all show a stable decline. Bitcoin was growing steadily in price to 7700 but I saw how whales stopped this growth. This means that the potential of bitcoin is very large, but someone is very interested in a low price level.
The market just continues to struggle to make any significant moves up for a few months. I never thought we'd see this price again, time to clear out the savings accounts! All major support levels got broken, down we go. Is the price going in the wrong direction?
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

If I`m not mistaken it`s even not the second topic with such predictions. But as time flies by cryptos only get more and more influental and widspread.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Supporters of Altcoin cheered when I saw bitcoin sink, I think it's natural. So I want to ask, what coins do you mean will replace bitcoin? What is a ripple?
Do not you understand, supporting bitcoin is the same as maintaining the continuity of the crypto world. You hope your altcoin is superior but you want bitcoin to die, is not this a joke?
Bitcoin is still used as a benchmark for altcoin values and if people lose confidence in bitcoin, then altcoin will not survive the destruction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

Yes this is quite saddening and gloomy for us, though this is time for the buyers to get as many as btc they can get, hopefully soon enough the price would go back once again as the price may be very low at the moment, let's continue our paths and may the price grow once again. Stop stating BTC is dead and if it dies then altcoins would definitely not function that good as well.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Yes this is quite saddening and gloomy for us, though this is time for the buyers to get as many as btc they can get, hopefully soon enough the price would go back once again as the price may be very low at the moment, let's continue our paths and may the price grow once again.

the price will not go up again,

the market reality has changed.

if you cant get my message it will be your own loss.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

stop trying to short bitcoin. shorting will come back and bite you in the ass eventually. if you don't believe me do a little search about all those newcomers like you who tried shorting bitcoin and lost. this market is not kind to people like you. don't say we didn't warn you...  Kiss

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: