Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21140 times)
BraydenMario

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

Yes, I agree with your idea. Even bitcoin losing its value or the price of it is raising, I still will continue with it  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

it is true that it would be impossible if bitcoin aims to replace all the world's fiat currencies with bitcoin, because not everyone knows about bitcoin and not all areas can be reached by the internet network.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

WHEN Bitcoin crashes, the altcoins are going to lose value because people will panic (or take advantage of panic sellers and "short sell" their own stack) with their entire portfolio, not just BTC. It will have nothing to do with the fact that there are so many BTC-altcoin pairs on so many different exchanges.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Well, why not? Bitcoin fell by $ 450 per night, to 7850, and this scenario was begging for a long time. The bear diver is being worked out at 4H, the price has reached the level of Fibo 61.8, the RSI indicator is unloaded after a record value on the diaries this year. In the news fall is associated with failure SEC the brothers Winklevoss in the new ticket on the ETF, it is doubtful. But the failure of the cboe exchange will be painful for sure. I do not rule out the final growth to 9000, this may contribute to the upward channel, now we are at the lower limit, and the hike to 78.6% of fibo, where the correction has the final point. But globally are waiting for the fall, possibly on the news SEC on the transfer of the decision on the cboe
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Losing value and volatility are two different things.
I can't agree that bitcoin is losing value but it is highly volatile and from time to time price corrections are happenig, it's inevitable. That is the scenario that we can see now. First we have seen rather high and quick jump and the price has jumped back a bit again.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

First of all,bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme and also it was not created by Satoshi as a substitute to all currencies.Its very unfortunate that people have started to recognise bitcoin only as a high ROI giving asset.So most of bitcoin users are not ready to spend it and they just want to hold it.It seems that this mentality could not be changed and bitcoin would be continuously manipulated by the big whales.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

if it is true that the initial goal of btc is there, just to minimize the negative value of banking may be true btc has reached its goal but there is nothing wrong if we want more than btc as long as it positively impacts the world economy, indeed if to replace the flat money completely with btc I think it will be very difficult to realize but at least btc and flat money can complement each of each deficiency, it is true very difficult to change the habits and the influence of flat money, because during this flat money is enough to control the system or sale and purchase transactions even be rejected measure the success of a country's economy, indeed our dreams can be said too high but if there is a way to make it happen why not, as long as it is positive and still running using logic instead of fantasy alone I think it does not hurt not
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

We should remember BTC is volatile and can reduce it value and also at the same time shoot up like never before. It will never loose its value permanently but temporarily.   

Its true,the up and down btc price is isnt surprising.This year is started in a low price but look at now it seems the price is getting higher.And hopefully it will continue to grow by the end of the year.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin losing value.
Yes, price BTC dropped and begin recover last days.
This is main crypto currency and BTC has superiority.
hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

can you explain why bitcoin price will drop and eventually go near zero if you say "will continue"
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

The bitcoin value is beginning to rally and the markets are beginning to show potential hopes and aspirations for both holders and traders of cryptocurrency. To opine that the coin will further lose value is to speculate and to walk in the dark with your eyes covered. Many factors, seen and unseen affect the way the market prices will climb, stabilise and rally.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

We should remember BTC is volatile and can reduce it value and also at the same time shoot up like never before. It will never loose its value permanently but temporarily.   

Its true,the up and down btc price is isnt surprising.This year is started in a low price but look at now it seems the price is getting higher.And hopefully it will continue to grow by the end of the year.

Now the price started to go down as i think profit takers start to sell in the market but still the price of bitcoin is bullish as if ETF confirms the application then the price can spike up with short term.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Bitcoin's value is not even fully defined if you ask me. It is not fix so if you say it lost it's value, you are pertaining to it's value or face value in the past so as to have a reference of losing a value. Bitcoin is not losing it's value, it is being defined day by day.

@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Yes, there is nothing to be surprised or scared of when the btc value drops and they make us lose, keep going and hold on to them, I believe they will grow stronger in the future.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I agree in what you've said that people creates fake hope that Bitcoin would replace a fiat currency of country. I also agree that Bitcoin has achieved something that it was intended to do. Because of Bitcoin, a part of the economy has changed. I know that Bitcoin will never replace our current currency because it has so many flaws that could not be fix. But I know that in the near future, a new cryptocurrency would be created to surpass Bitcoin and be the cryptocurrency that the people want.
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

There Different factors in declining value of bitcoin. As long as the government imposed limitation on this. It cannot go forward. The volatility of bitcoin or the major cryptocurrency makes this a good thing for trading enthusiast.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

you cant imagine the comming value loss when crypto will severel damage the value of national communal currencies, the us dollar might completely dissapear its actually even likely same with euros,

no gambling banksters will be left or gambling citizens people will then carefully review the utility of your bitcoin,

and i am afraid you will be considered nothing but a populistic pow sect.

you will also be a convenient scapegoat in third world countries for officials to blame. and to grow their own power,

i am writing with one of my teammembers an article about this comming issue.

PS:
something i stumped upon today
russia selling us debt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDsaCIjTYbo

us dollar is gone you and your pow sect will eb evaluated then by the utility your token delivers, and you will be considered a pow sect

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,
I, in principle, agree with the view that the age of the bitcoins may be short-lived and that good altcoyins will emerge into the arena, which will no longer be under the price dominance of bitcoin and then this will be a good period for the development of the crypto currency. Many types of crypto-currencies, which are humiliatingly called altcoins, already have very good functionality and are very useful for a person in many spheres of his life. They are durable and promising for the future.

KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,
I, in principle, agree with the view that the age of the bitcoins may be short-lived and that good altcoyins will emerge into the arena, which will no longer be under the price dominance of bitcoin and then this will be a good period for the development of the crypto currency. Many types of crypto-currencies, which are humiliatingly called altcons, already have very good functionality and are very useful for a person in many spheres of his life. They are durable and promising for the future.

[offtopic] are you part of adab  developer team? [/offtopic]

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

When the markets rally and the bullish run begins I hope some wiseguy will comeback here to acknowledge they were dead wrong in this kind of statement. If you think, the bitcoin is going to die, you had better thin again!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: