Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21142 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

I think everything created has time and will end and lose value. But there is no denying that through bitcoin popping up a lot of coins that alternate will have value. It depends on our own thinking by using it well and how we store what we have got and will continue to try to find the best.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

I think everything created has time and will end and lose value. But there is no denying that through bitcoin popping up a lot of coins that alternate will have value. It depends on our own thinking by using it well and how we store what we have got and will continue to try to find the best.
It is not really surprising and I think we need to continue to gain a huge amount of profit in th e near future this dip is maybe just am opportunity to earn in the near future because buying on this dip is really a big advantage because we can buy more coin in a verry small capital for good.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

We should remember BTC is volatile and can reduce it value and also at the same time shoot up like never before. It will never loose its value permanently but temporarily.   

I agree with this. Bitcoin may be volatile and we cannot blame the bitcoin for the ups and down but then it is the nature of it. We can expect that it will not continuously going to happen soon enough the bull will be seen and this is for sure, this is based on the past market.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

I think even if bitcoin os losing value ,but it does not surprise ,because the characteristics of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is so volatile ,this makes cryptos moving in the marketplace and the price vslue is not stable and always changing , we just continue to work and wait for the right time to sell our tokens or coins.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
JimmyJeri

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

i agree with you. I think bitcoin will keep its down trend this year but it will soon recover in 2019
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

I think even if bitcoin os losing value ,but it does not surprise ,because the characteristics of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is so volatile ,this makes cryptos moving in the marketplace and the price vslue is not stable and always changing , we just continue to work and wait for the right time to sell our tokens or coins.
Every single time Bitcoin tends to lose value. A sharp dip in both USD and BTC value tends to have such an effect in fairly quick succession.There are still some interesting developments taking place behind the scenes which may cause things to turn around fairly soon, depending on what happens to Bitcoin.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

I think we're going to swing it at 1000+ for 1 cue ball, speculators very much (he is). But what will end, it is difficult to predict, in any case at the moment the best popularity, but not for the faint of heart.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

Bitcoin's volatility is so natural. Most of us know especially the higher rankings and the veteran in comes of investment and the one whose knowledgeable about bitcoin knows that there comes a time that bitcoin holds a less value or nothing at all yet they aren't sad nor panic whenever they heard it due to they know well that it will bounce back at the highest possible value that bitcoin can obtain.

kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.
If the price is marking time in one place and does not grow, then the influx of money is over and it will soon collapse. Bitcoin is growing only due to speculation, the arrival of new money on the exchange.

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Well It happen sometimes, the coins that we think has value at the end of the day it loses it value because of the decrease of bitcoin in the market place, its really frustating to see after waiting for so long and expecting for a profit only to find out that its gone.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

Well It happen sometimes, the coins that we think has value at the end of the day it loses it value because of the decrease of bitcoin in the market place, its really frustating to see after waiting for so long and expecting for a profit only to find out that its gone.

A decrease of quantity would probably mean a surge in price right? Since that would mean people picking up the available bitcoins. Though it's a common happening. How else would the price be volatile if it doesn't devalue every now and then?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Be an optimistic mate, pumping and dumping must be take as part of a high volatility of the market and it is not surprising at all. We are individually experience about this, just be a positive thinker and all this risky scenario will desist by the meantime.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I think bitcoin will retain its position because most people use it as a means of saving their money in the long run.
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Yes, the crypto currency is unstable. And many people do not think about the future buying this or that crypto-currency. For that the world received a push in a new direction of development. Thanks satoshi
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

yes I agree with you, that is indeed the characteristic of bitcoin. he always goes up and down like the market. something will definitely experience a tide and there will be a time to recede. so I will always be patient waiting for the right time to sell
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I have seen bitcoin value up and down several times and for the whole year i was watching crypto market after last year rise i have seen that bitcoin show a growth up to $9000 in the middle of this year and it is expected again that it will grow more in the future like for December again the bitcoin price will rise and i am not surprising when the price fall but i am curious about my investment when the  market fall and for me these investment are everything so i say that bitcoin growth will continue.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

Dont mind those stupid noob that has not understand whats this market.is all about,they don’t even know why or what’s happening.

This is volatile market and the value is normal either grow or fall,whats important is how this recovers from the fall..and this is part of proving how healthy the market is
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Yes bitcoin value is losing but it is not surprising for me and i think it should not be suprising for anyone else also. Bitcoin flickers alot and is totally unpredictable. Downfall and upturn of bitcoin can take place anytime. No doubt bitcoin's value is decreasing these days but last year also it raised all of sudden. Nothing can be said about bitcoin value so nothing should be suprising even.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Yes bitcoin value is losing but it is not surprising for me and i think it should not be suprising for anyone else also. Bitcoin flickers alot and is totally unpredictable. Downfall and upturn of bitcoin can take place anytime.

Bitcoin reach the highest value on 2017
Yes, I find it's too difficult for most crypto able to uptrend once again because there are many regulation has been made against crypto.

For me personally, I keep hold as long as possible , at least until 2020
When impossible become the chance for us to achieve profit,right ?

Smiley
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

In this times bitcoin is losing its value, but no one knows , bitcoin has its down times and up turns. Totally unpredictable, but I cam say now that its loses its value. As time goes by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: