Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21142 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

This is Always we here when there some people who need to blame because of the failed investment on altcoins, they think holding altcoin give them a lot of profit but when the time comes that it doesn't it will be always bitcoin gets the blame. but its expected because of the bitcoin show recently but this is not a reason to blame bitcoin on what investment failed most of it is altcoins. 

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I would like to stop further investment at this time and now the people are investing and it is not surprising that bitcoin show a good movement but it happens in the past several times and now the crypto market is good bitcoin reaches up to $6,571 and it is stable for a month so i am not surprised with this rate of bitcoin and it will continue.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

It's true bitcoins is already dropping and not good better enough to hold bitcoin in a long-term from now.
For my strategy its better to conver you're bitcoin to usd to avoid lossing profit from now.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

It is the matter of believing in bitcoin whatever it is losing its value. The important is that bitcoin is still the number one in cryptocurrency. I understand the market value that should go up and down.

I also agree, the market will definitely recover, which only takes time. on the other hand we must be right not to be too easy to sell if the conditions are already like this, which will surely regret it
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

I think you are downplaying bitcoin's prospects and opportunities. This unique currency will be able to achieve all its goals, despite all the obstacles that it comes across on such a difficult path of development.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

Nevertheless, we all already see what scale bitcoin has reached and realize what growth prospects it still has. It is difficult for him to develop as a currency now, but he does it, and quite successfully. A falling price-not yet an indicator.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

Despite all the skepticism that revolves around bitcoin, it is still developing and people's trust in it is growing. And the day will come when the whole world officially recognizes it as a currency and it will be used everywhere.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

While some of the points in your post I can agree with, then Bitcoin losing its meaning and value, I just can't agree. I think it is still gathering momentum and more and more people and businesses start accepting it. Each day more people become aware of Bitcoin and aware of the possibilities that come with it. I don't think Bitcoin has peaked and accomplished what Satoshi envisioned. And it is nowhere near losing its meaning or value.

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequence was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

As far as I know, Satoshi just wanted to come up with a new tool for payments. Satoshi was not the inventor of the blockchain technology. But the invention of bitcoin, he suggested to others the idea of new features of the blockchain technology. I don’t think that the creators of new projects want to force national currencies out of the market using cryptocurrencies. Different projects solve different problems.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Bitcoin is not lossing for me it's better and good if the price is lower and its surprising for me also to buy a cheap price of it i can bought.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

I really fell that Bitcoin lower price do not give me crazy but definitely give me one think surprising. Because low price right time (holding)& (trading), investment.if we need to good profit,so lower price also give me one surprising for our investment opportunities.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Most have misunderstand about bitcoin and always get panic due to the bitcoin high volatility and naturally they end up being frustrated and uncertain about there investment so they sell but one thing most haven't understand that in bitcoin if there is a fall in value there is a increase too but this time due to the high price fall it might take some time to recover so many think it will never recover so my advice is there is still time no matter what others have to say be little more patience and wait god times will definitely come

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Bitcoin is not lossing for me it's better and good if the price is lower and its surprising for me also to buy a cheap price of it i can bought.

I really appreciate about your positive view regarding bitcoin market and without a doubt bitcoin will definitely rise again so the smartest move is to buy more and hold for the future while the price is cheap but many doesn't do that because today bitcoin trading market is filled with newbies and panic sellers who have no proper understanding about core basics about bitcoin and its true potential and most of the time they make negative impact on bitcoin than positive so even experts loose essential opportunities to gain considerable profits by trading bitcoins but I hope these things will change with time

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

I really do not understand your point! Bitcoin and the altcoin are on the decline, but the market will recover strongly in the near future!
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

Really it is very shocking to all crypto lovers. Last one year it is very panic to me. One year ago i believed that there some fake news that some people flow in crypto industry and investors sell their BTC or tokens in low price. As a result price go down. But last one year there is no fake news that can demotion BTC price. So what is happening in future that i could not think really. No prediction is working as well as.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Really it is very shocking to all crypto lovers. Last one year it is very panic to me. One year ago i believed that there some fake news that some people flow in crypto industry and investors sell their BTC or tokens in low price. As a result price go down. But last one year there is no fake news that can demotion BTC price. So what is happening in future that i could not think really. No prediction is working as well as.
Don't lose heart. Be patient and wait some times. This is not a crypto year. Last year was a great achievement of the crypto currency. Hopefully we are going to see the green market again. For this, we should support crypto currency. This the right time for gather crypto currency for the future.
MixFresh666

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Definitely impossible to say. Bitcoin can grow and break its record, it can also fall.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

It is true that bitcoin can't replace all fiat currency in the world, but at least bitcoin can be the best investment to generate profits, and because I feel the benefits of bitcoin, I believe in bitcoin.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

Yes I agree that it is not surprising for those bitcoin risk takers. It is just temporary of the market and let us continue to believe it.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

Yes it is very sad for us and all the crypto community is very sad and frustrating. However, this time the buyer buys Bitcoin and buys it. I hope that soon its price will come back.

Bitcoin price will bounce back and hit higher than the $20k price mark. The history of Bitcoin prices has never been a smooth rise, however, it has proven to grow in price and value cumulatively. Never lose hope, Bitcoin will rise again.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: