Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin losing value is nothing surprising, will continue  (Read 21142 times)
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

Bitcoin after losing value will rise again, don't be afraid to lose because you can get it back.
Patience and waiting for time to return the loss. And now slowly it will have a good improvement.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on a race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

I am agree. Right now, people think bitcoin is speculation asset. For some point, i am agree that people can make money from bitcoin volatile because its a market where people want to make profits. I think maybe someday people will realize about why bitcoin created.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

i feel sorry for all those who bagholded altcoins thinking they can become rich and now that their dreams are being shattered they are starting to point the finger at bitcoin just to have someone or something to blame for the mistakes they have made...

good altcoins will become the future, as we will through bitcoins short existance and the now existing cryptoindustry get a better capital market, and people working int he economy get a more stable demand on their goods and services,
What altcoins are you telling?those coins on your folio?lol

Bitcoin will dominate the whole world in future,and about altcoin ofcourse they will stay aslong as they have a originality,good service or product

But i doubt those shitcoins that i am sure will die is sooner time,they have no future instead has been created to mislead people and to scam cryptonians
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Things are changing and bitcoin if losing value it is not sure that all the time value will fall and we should move a head like for now people who have crypto they are more good. Bitcoin is the good way to invest your money and if not recognized to the people now soon we will see the permanent use of it in the world.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

Bitcoins losing meaning and value is natural, its not capable to manage the worlds economy, you freaks dont understand that because you dont want to face and consider the complexity of the worlds socioeconomic structure, thinking you could replace all currencies with a currency that is based on a race about installed computation power without imense social, cultural, and economic consequences was a ridiculous idea in the first place, that drove the ponzi scheme hype and was nothing but a naive illusion, wich you used to collect followers.

nevertheless some good thing remain, of bitcoins shortlived existance

an online kapital market, and a more decentral kapital market where the influence of the national banking cartel is reduced,

exactly what satoshi wanted.

i doubt satoshi was so stupid to actually think that he would replace all currencies with bitcoin like all his followers did.

satoshi was seeking to reduce the influence of the banking cartels, and i think he achieved what he wanted.

I think bitcoin will survived and to say short lived might not be really true. The system used by bitcoin was really good except for people who have turned everything upside down. I think satoshi had forseen this and the possible hype that people had about earning money the easy way which was the case when people are not mindful about the real scenario of prices moving up or down. I believe Bitcoin will continue to exist and will be used not for anybody to just hold but for somebody to use on a good purpose.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

In the cryptocurrency world the changes of value of bitcoin and other cryptos are no surprise for the bitcoin holders and other people who are veteran on the business are no panic and no worry for bitcoin ,if it will rise or falldown for this is the life of cryptocurrency full of surprises and no permanent standing.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

Price is dropping and nothing is new about that. Every second bitcoin price is changing and no one knows if price is falling or rising. Also this year on going mid of the year price rise up and now is dropping.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

In the cryptocurrency world the changes of value of bitcoin and other cryptos are no surprise for the bitcoin holders and other people who are veteran on the business are no panic and no worry for bitcoin ,if it will rise or falldown for this is the life of cryptocurrency full of surprises and no permanent standing.
The one who bought the bitcoins at the prices where lies between hundreds of dollars have no worries but the one who entered with the greed of making money at short time lost everything now,they need to wait for the prices to increase other options will be permanent loss.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

i think you are wrong.bitcoin price correction is not new.its going with its circle and you can see price is recovering though still correction not ended.but bitcoin price will definately rebound Smiley

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Bitcoin will never lose its value remember this is a volatile market it swings back and forth so expect Bitcoin rise very soon
I agree with you bitcoin never lose the market value. Bitcoin is very unpredictable the value is volatile. We know the value is up and down so that this is normal in one business so don't worry about it bitcoin will rise soon we just wait for it.
erickbarkley29

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

it's normal to have dips in investments... but now it is gradually moving up again.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

i have hit you freaks so hard with my prediction problem is its still not over. you are in a deathspiral now, bad investor confidence will lead to losses

changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Sorry, your prediction is now failing, Bitcoin is now starting to rebound, and I believe the green market will come back. Those who maliciously short the bitcoin are only making panic, but this does not scare those who really believe in bitcoin. For crypto, lie and panic can't stop it from moving forward.
I am very confident about the market in 2019, it may be the real bull year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Sorry, your prediction is now failing, Bitcoin is now starting to rebound, and I believe the green market will come back. Those who maliciously short the bitcoin are only making panic, but this does not scare those who really believe in bitcoin. For crypto, lie and panic can't stop it from moving forward.
I am very confident about the market in 2019, it may be the real bull year.

lol in your dreams i am predicting a long term trend, when i predicted this bitcoin was worth 8k so you have still to double back lol.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

This is certainly very surprising because from the beginning of the year prices could decline quite large to more than 50% because that in my opinion we should be able to avoid this. because the current market is down

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

This is certainly very surprising because from the beginning of the year prices could decline quite large to more than 50% because that in my opinion we should be able to avoid this. because the current market is down

its not the market, its social support, investor confidence, you are not dealing with a market here but with political and social support.

thats not something periodic.

you want that to believe but are you guys hard and honest to yourselves? nope you arent, you lie to yourselves because it feels mor comfortable.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

bitcoin 20k in 1 month

you bet on it?

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its value remember this is a volatile market it swings back and forth so expect Bitcoin rise very soon
I agree with you bitcoin never lose the market value. Bitcoin is very unpredictable the value is volatile. We know the value is up and down so that this is normal in one business so don't worry about it bitcoin will rise soon we just wait for it.

You cant say that bitcoin never loose its value because it does actually loose alot of its value ever since we hit january 2018 but you are right this is just normal due to the effects of market volality .

Its no surprising but it is anonnying and verry depressing  to see the price becoming stagnant in 3k and below .

Lets just hope that btc and other cryptos will still make a good comeback before christmas and new year because we all need cash in order to celebrate for these once in a lifetime events .
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

bitcoin is certainly not going to lose market value, but what happens to bitcoin is only a decline that often occurs. but even though the price of bitcoin often decreases, the increase is certainly still there. so we don't worry if the price decreases. this is also common

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

bitcoin is certainly not going to lose market value, but what happens to bitcoin is only a decline that often occurs. but even though the price of bitcoin often decreases, the increase is certainly still there. so we don't worry if the price decreases. this is also common

indexmafia will crush their entire market, they controll.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: