Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market red  (Read 1858 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

If the market is red i advised everyone dont sell your coins or tokens, you  bought it not for selling cheap, dont rush to participate in ICO choose only the best of the offerings, purchase reliable coins use the discounts  but dont be greed and dont buy at once, if rates go lower you need to have some reserve for new purchases, for mid and long term you can choose any coin of top 20 list, for profit it really needs strong fundamental analysis .
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

well for me , i will invest ALTcoin with certain amount since is red in market now (low)
Mic85saint

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

I dont have any strategy on it.
just was thinking to invest since is red market now.

probably looking on TRON and Cardano to invest some on it.

Grin Cheesy
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

Hi, for me it's a normal market condition. I've been working on crypto-currencies since 2013, and I've seen a different market. Experience shows. Now is the time to buy.
I think so. Truth not experienced (such as I) hard to see the bottom of the market. I am often mistaken for 10%. Therefore, my profit is not so high at the time of the green market.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Mars13

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

When market is red I participate in ICO so I can save my founds because usually after tokens listing on the exchange their price is rise or you can hodl your coins and wait for it to go back up.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

actually the strategy I use is very simple and buy more and most people do the same thing as I do, but if it is a trader, then the strategy should be special depending on the coin that has the price on the market today, most importantly we can continue to monitor market price.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

people want to see ETH at 2000$. But it can't even keep 500$.

The market is slowly declining, to destroy as much investors as possible. Someone is becoing multibillionaire. And buying coins you are actually helping them. Silly guys....

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

I always wait for the opportunity when the red market to buy altcoin that I think it has strong growth potential in the future. Looking at the current market, I guess that bitcoin and ETH will grow in value in the shortest possible time.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Strategy is simple come on hold what you have, wait until the bottom, that should the ground, and buy from everything that you have. And then Hold Tight and go out to the moon.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

When the market falls down I invest in cheap altcoins and wait for the market to recover . As the market rises I will sell my altcoins

I am sure that the market will recover but when it will happen that’s can hardly be predicted. On my mind to the end of the summer we will see certain clear signs of growth. Maybe price even will grow by 20-30 percent.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

I don't know how long we have to wait ... I waited 3 months but the situation has not changed . My mood and my optimism disappear
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

I think now is the worst time for any investment or sales, I think the best option to relax 1-2 months until the market stabilizes
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

the market is being dumped again today. almost 7% down for ETH.

in 24-48 hours, the price of ETH will probably go to around 150$ , maybe less.

This market is dead. You've lost all your money by now. Now the only thing you can do is pray to god.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

I think that such pulsations as now will continue throughout the half year. Therefore, be patient and keep your coins. Maybe in the future they will shoot.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

if like this we can only be patient a little so that the price can go back up and will also return to normal by itself, because we cannot control this red market.
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

if the market goes down like now in my opinion it's a good time to buy a few coins, because surely all coins will definitely fall and we buy and hold until the coins we buy back to the highest price may take quite a long time, as long as we want to be patient then we will get maximum results.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

All my predictions have referred to the beginning of growth at the end of the year. Will actively trading in November. I think this will be the beginning of the takeoff of the market, even if will not achieve the highs of the beginning of the year, expected to grow at least 2 times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I think it's temporary.I'm not selling anything yet.Even a little bought.So many new coins came out, eyes run) Because of this situation, a lot of bench of course was.You have to be careful and filter everything.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I'm a bounty hunter so all I can do is keep working while holding back the coins I got because even though the conditions were so bad but I still had high hopes on Crypto and I'm sure Crypto won't disappoint me because in the end everything will be fine

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

I buy a little bit of bitcoin ethereum and 1 altcoins every month. But I buy like 20dollars of them, just for the kick of it. I am not a real investor. I am more of a collector of coins and tokens. I think that during a bear market we should feel just like during black Friday or a discount season. Our beloved tokens and coins for a cheap price await us. Take it as a game, and you will never get hurt

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: