Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 2125 times)
Casey9889

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why ZAGG Network is important. In order to promote the project?
We would like to tell you ZAGG Network is a custom blockchain built to disrupt the GBRL Industry. We are a one-stop solution for businesses to engage with their customers effectively at an affordable cost. Customers will get the dollar value for their accumulated points, which are all accessible on one platform. ZAGG network is coming up with such amazing new ideas. Stay tuned for further.
Yeah, seriousely ZAGG network is coming up with amazing new idesa its really cool.
Casey9889

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

As i have seen raj has already been in this industry from many years, I m ready to invest & support.
I m also ready to invest in ZAGG because raj have lots of knowledge about the project and we can trust on him.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

As i have seen raj has already been in this industry from many years, I m ready to invest & support.
I m also ready to invest in ZAGG because raj have lots of knowledge about the project and we can trust on him.

Yes you are right Raj has very deep knowledge of the same and he has been in this field for many years so it is an added advantage. For all the investors who are investing in this project
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why ZAGG Network is important. In order to promote the project?
We would like to tell you ZAGG Network is a custom blockchain built to disrupt the GBRL Industry. We are a one-stop solution for businesses to engage with their customers effectively at an affordable cost. Customers will get the dollar value for their accumulated points, which are all accessible on one platform. ZAGG network is coming up with such amazing new ideas. Stay tuned for further.
Yeah, seriousely ZAGG network is coming up with amazing new idesa its really cool.

Yes its cool but now they have not came with any new news why ?
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

Hello Everyone,
Meet Laurashin, one of the first journalists to report on blockchain and crypto space. Watch out for other amazing women excelling in the blockchain industry in our WomenInBlockchain series.

Casey9889

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

Hello Everyone,
Meet Laurashin, one of the first journalists to report on blockchain and crypto space. Watch out for other amazing women excelling in the blockchain industry in our WomenInBlockchain series.

OMG! laura Shin the best journalist of Crypto and block chain is there, I saw so many interviews of her she's really dashing. I will be happier when I see Raj N Phani with her for an interview.
Casey9889

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Yes you are right Raj has very deep knowledge of the same and he has been in this field for many years so it is an added advantage. For all the investors who are investing in this project
From where you search about Raj, that he has very good experience in GBRL N all, I also want to do some research work on this project to invest. 50 percent almost completed all my research work.
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Meet our advisor Dr. Srikanth Sundararajan He brings over 25 years of leadership experience to ZAGG Network!

Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/zaggnetwork
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

At whatever point we purchase anything from any brand we got some reward focuses by and large these focuses wind up futile in light of the fact that we didn't recall our reward focuses, we do shopping from numerous brands and it's exceptionally troublesome do recollect all brands remunerate points.ZAGG is the main stage where our everything rewards point gathered and through which we would anything be able to of our decision, it's an extremely cool element, I m eager to utilize ZAGG network platform.
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

Dear ZAGG Network Community,
We are changing the way the customer engagement industry works. Find out how. Visit our website now: https://zagg.network/
Join Our Official Announcement Channel For Instant Updates - https://t.me/ZaggNetwork_Announcements
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

ZAGG Network goes to TokenMatch, London to present in front of an elite set of investors.
Stay tuned for live updates from the event.

Join Us On Telegram For Any Queries - https://t.me/zaggnetwork
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

In today’s world, where customers are diverse, well-informed and have a plethora of choices, businesses around the world are facing a major problem - Customer Engagement & Retention. In spite of Businesses employing strategies to execute GBRL (Gift Cards, Benefits, Rewards & Loyalty) programs to create long-lasting, profitable relationships, more often than not, they are met with failure.

A recent study found that more than $160 Bn of unused loyalty points are left unredeemed in the US by 2017, while more than $45 Bn of stored value is not used In gift cards every year. Less than 30% of people who are enrolled in Bank rewards programs actually use the program. One of the biggest reason for such massive under-utilization is the lack of perceived value even though the consumer is paying for it with her loyalty and direct monies.

ZAGG Protocol is bringing technological innovation in blockchain to build the world's first truly decentralized protocol for the Gift Cards, Benefits, Rewards & Loyalty industry. ZAGG Protocol allows seamless and secure creation, transaction and conversion of GBRL assets within the members of the network in a decentralized mechanism without intermediaries. Applications built on top of the protocol will make it very easy for end consumers to understand the value of their different assets like loyalty points and gift cards and trade with others effortlessly.

The following features are tailored in ZAGG Protocol to address the inefficiencies of GBRL industry:

i. Scalable Asset Management with easily configurable smart contracts
ii. Identity Management across the network
iii. High Performance of 3000 Transactions Per Second with low latency

Come, meet our team ZAGG Protocol in Seoul, South Korea to know more about our vision and aim.

About Speaker :
Ram Gollamudi - Chief Executive Officer, ZAGG Protocol

Ram Gollamudi is an experienced entrepreneur, investor, and engineer. More recently, he was the Founder/CEO of Edutor Technologies, a venture-backed mobile SaaS company in the learning and education space with a leadership position in India, ASEAN, Middle East and African markets. Many early investors in Edutor made several times their investment as the company grew.

Before that he was a venture capitalist at Mission Ventures, $500 Mn AUM, investing in early-stage technology companies across software, fintech, cloud and consumer services companies.

Come, let's talk blockchain!

x
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Good platform in the development of blockchain,can participate in promoting this project by making the article as a promotion but in bounty tread there is no registration for bounty..when the bounty program will release?
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

Good platform in the development of blockchain,can participate in promoting this project by making the article as a promotion but in bounty tread there is no registration for bounty..when the bounty program will release?
Hello Jaksone, Our bounty will be start soon, we will announce once it starts. Stay tuned with us for upcoming news/announcements.
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

See below infographic to understand ZAGG Protocol features. And for more information visit our website - https://zaggprotocol.com

And kindly join us on telegram group - https://t.me/zaggprotocol
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

ZAGG Network is now "ZAGG PROTOCOL"
Bringing technological innovation in blockchain to build the world’s first truly decentralized protocol for the GiftCards, Benefits, Rewards and Loyalty industry.

ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
⇾ Re: .
July 19, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

bbseoul2018 - Definitely a centralized place for a decentralized discussion! ZAGG Protocol's CEO Ram Gollamudi with Alex Shin from Hashed.

Follow us on Twitter: https://bit.ly/2zPNZs1
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

A great turn out for our first ever meet up taking place right now in Seoul Korea. If you missed today's meetup, join us tomorrow for our private party.

Join our Telegram channel for updates: https://t.me/zaggprotocol
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

an interesting and promising project, aimed at disrupting the GBRL industry. team members also appear to be experienced and professional in their field. and how much softcap and hardcap do you have?
ZAGG Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Greetings team. Wish you detect fairly resources to develop your idea! Watchful plan, impeccable logo, a rather interesting vision!
Thank you, Hauff. Our Soft Cap 7 Million USD, Hard Cap 38 Million USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: