Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Not every ICO could do that. You must stay updated with the results of their efforts. The marketing efforts of the team behind that company, that is what makes it more valuable.

If they can do that, then why sell? It is a bounty payment so if you have a job that pays for your necessities then why sell it? Let it bloom for a while like a flower. They pay right after the ICO and the roadmap is not yet completed with that. It takes time as always. It is an investment so it is natural to take long.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Selling token too early is not a good practice unless you need money for some emergency purposes, always think that every token has a future, hold your token until mature enough then sell.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Basically, I agree with you. But there is another situation. I didnt sell a few coins that I received from bounty companies. Now their price is less than 20% of the one for which I could sell them.
This is individual.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

hi, i made kind of the same mistake, i sold at the start of the bubble and didn't make as much as i should have done, you have to wait, but if you wait too much, it could be too late as well
Jizel

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

It seems to me that just as these tokens have increased, they can also fall swiftly) so it's not a fact that one should always wait. Of course the project needs to be studied - it is necessary, but 100% guarantee that the project will shoot - no.
Kgn-od

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Sell  in first day or after 6 month
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

I think you need to have a lot of experience in the forum and understand the trade on the exchange to know when to sell coins and when to hold them.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

Each of us has our own stories about how we made a mistakes and sold early. Based on our experience, we need to make the right conclusions and not hurry to sell cryptocurrency. The purchase of cryptocurrency should be considered as a long-term investment that only over time will be able to make us rich.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Personally, I already have situation once when I was selling too late and the price began to fall after the pump. It is very difficult to guess the ideal moment to sell
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

I don't think anyone should be selling ANYTHING in this market right now. You are only selling at a loss and you will only miss out on future gains. Patience is a virtue.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
That's true because every ICO is have goal if they list in exchange that's a good step. And I think that is a lesson to learn that if you don't have a patience you will regret after like what to you instead you earn a big earnings you lose more.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

In my opinion, selling tokens is necessary immediately after the fall of the price, it is very important to catch this moment when the price remains at high rates.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I think not all ico will be a good proyect in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.

That was also my experienced when I had my first token in my wallet, I immediately sell it not looking for the incoming movement of the price in the market but I feel no regret all I want in that time is to enjoy the fruits of my labor. That's happening taught me more in keeping our token and always be patience in this crypto world cause someday we fulfill our dreams to become financially liberated thru this community.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

If you're a boumty hunters mate, there's no losses you have done as long as you use your money for necessary purposes In that time. Every token has different and still unpredictable just like altcoins that already being publish In coinmarket. Better luck next time mate because all of us here Intended to earn money by participating In a bounty campaign or any activities here.
donieahmad

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

Actually selling token too early is not good because the price can change at any time better wait.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

It's hit or miss I'd say.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.

Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Generally, after receiving the ICO Token, if the project reaches a hard cap, I usually hold the Token for about 2 months to track the exchange rate then sell it because most reach hard cap projects are very potential in future. So if you see the ICO ban project is potential, you should hold Token rather than selling too soon, you will regret it!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

it is okay to miss some opprtunities in the cryptocurrency world, you are not a robot, so learn your lesson and do not punish yourself
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
peopel sometimes panic and do thongs they regret afterwards, it is okay. Do not thonk about it far roo ,uch, it is better to go on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: