Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

actually I dont want to sell my any tokens before I have to. because I believe that next year all tokens will get value even shit coins so I want to wait next year.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

a little wait even longer does not matter if the price becomes high, too hurried to sell is also not a problem because it is ours and we own that determine it,

holding power does not anyone think if changed drastically
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

I agree. Tokens received for bounty programs are better not to sell immediately. I saw many people who then greatly regretted selling tokens at a cheap price.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

The market is dumping the value of the alts now and it is too early if we would sell our tokens right now knowing that we can't be profitable. Wait until the prices goes up so that you would not have any regrets in the end.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

I absolutely agree that you should not sell tokens at once, but you just have to wait, if the project was worth it, then they will definitely rise!
I think it's a form of her regret, but she does not make a mistake, it's just that I think she's out of luck. Sometimes if we hold the tokens we receive from a successful ICO project, after we hold on for a few days the price drops, and I lose almost half the salary I receive from the ICO project I am following. If I immediately sold the tokens I received from the ICO project campaign, I would not lose my salary.
Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Yes must hold every bounty tokens at least 6 months and wait for it to pop up and then sell it if you are already happy with it.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

For me, whenever I want to sell tokens, it does not matter. The most important thing is the price is appropriate. That is not too cheap. Our hope in following the campaign is a prize that can be in the money with the price is not too cheap.
wish.studio

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Collect coins when the market is declining and sell all the tokens when market launches, and if you believe these tokens are fading away when the market is rude or time consuming to fix, it is just a circuit that is always remembered. Good luck to you all
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

i suggest to other and to you is just keep your token and wait for token is up and when the token is up their price and go sell your token and that is my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

i suggest to other and to you is just keep your token and wait for token is up and when the token is up their price and go sell your token and that is my opinion.

You cannot tell that which token value will increase or decrease. I use to sell the token when it get listed on low or high profit as i know that it will come down surely and that time i use to buy back the tokens i sold with the profit and then keep it for long term. As their will always selling pressure from bounty hunters and ico investors , as almost all bounty hunters use to sell the coins and mint the btc and same some ICO investors use to sell the coins in low profit also. So that is the time when the price of the coin goes down and it is right time to buy back and if the project is good then buy back in low and keep for long term. and sell as and when you feel it good to sell.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

LOL, i have done in several time and it much bigger scale,I sold for 400$, after a month i could have gotten 5000$

On other hand I have waited and waited and did not sell for thousands , then i waited for some time more and then in the end i got 50$. So dont wait too long either. The 50$ was because the project turnes out to be scam.

Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

I agree with you. they sell very early. both sell under the ico price. some coins are great value. they make mistakes by selling them.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

It is a two way thing, most times you will get bounty tokens and decided to hold and it will dump so bad that you will start regretting it in the long run, I will hold bounty tokens if the project is a very solid project.

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Indeed, "believe in every ICO project" for some future matter. You don't what's tomorrow coming what we need is that to be prepare enough, aware enough, firm enough on what we have now. Selling too early isn't good,  we have to hold even for a while just to make sure for a better profit. Been there, suffered then, I just sell my holding not knowing what could be the other possible outcome. I just throw away the chances of having a bigger profit better than I got.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

The situation with new tokens is different. Tokens of promising projects are able to grow in price, others after the appearance on the stock market are falling in price and are never restored. Therefore, we need an individual approach. We vseravno can not always do the right thing, because we do not know the events of the future, so we will always make mistakes. It is necessary to analyze the project and market trends and act on your own. Errors, of course, are inevitable, but in general this activity will bring a good income.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

The ability to hold is a strong and an important attribute in the crypto world. Whenever you sell your tokens too early, it will only appear as if you are earning wages, which will only appear in form of stipend.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

That's true but not all ICO have a good value or having a good future in crypto market so make sure that if you want to join some bounties they have a good project and potential to grow in the future. And don't immediately sell your token when you receive because you always get a small amount of earnings.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

The ability to hold is a strong and an important attribute in the crypto world. Whenever you sell your tokens too early, it will only appear as if you are earning wages, which will only appear in form of stipend.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

I have a lot of different tokens and only a couple of coins in six months were able to increase their value. so I don't see the point in holding the tokens.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Well that happens when you're so impatient to get money. But that's okay, becauae I think almost everyone here got that mistake of yours too, including me. Don't forget that here in the crypro-world that patience is really the key. Once you got your tokens, don't hastily sell it, instead just hold it for a little long until the price rise up and that's the time you'll sell it (if you're satisfied on the price, if not then hold it again).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: