Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ​​token too early  (Read 2504 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

Holding your bounty rewards may not always result in your favour, you need to study the project well before making your decision to sell or hold. I have had experiences of holding bounty rewards which turned into dust as the time went on. So holding any coin blindly won't help you gain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
We only sell coins if we feel these coins are no potential. Currently, I'm still holding a lot of coins since I received from the bounty campaign on this forum
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I can understand what you are going through since I have personally experienced this and it definitely does not feel good at all. The thing you need to ask yourself is how badly you need the money. Think about this very carefully and then decide whether to sell or HODL. Research and luck play key roles in this aspect. I regret selling some of my coins and tokens early sometimes, but the silver lining is that I managed to earn profit and not suffer any losses which is why I stay optimistic no matter what. You need to understand that any amount of profit is still profit at the end of the day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Has anyone ever PMed you about buying your tokens?  If anyone do that to you that means that token is worth keeping.
Wow!
I also saw one manager here in the forum asking if someone is willing to sell their bounty rewards to him from a certain list of just-concluded ICO (even when the distribution has not yet finished). I also think those are worth keeping so I just hold mine. Now, it's really worth keeping but if not with the market status, it should be performing even better.
Same Idea here , If the manager wants to buy the token within under ico price that mean that the token your having can be worth it to hold. But sometimes its better to sell the tokens early if you badly needed the money you expected it is more depending on the circumstances.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

It becomes a routine that whenever a token become available to exchange people that invested and participated on its campaigns immediately selling it, it is because of the trust, most are just want fast money and not really believing on those projects and we can't blame those people because the market of those new cryptocurrencies can easily be manipulated, what I mean is it can easily pumped and dumped by those who invested huge money on those projects. But not all those projects can be like in this situation, this is why you should always be careful and really picky on what bounty campaigns you want to promote or what projects you want to invest your money.
ZandC

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

not all for tokens, there are also having scam token but I agree with your experience should hold toker for a few time.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

This error is also encountered when investing in coins that show great growth and people are very upset when they sell a coin in front of a huge growth.
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

well, this thing happens sometimes, so do not worry. Sometimes people sell their tokens and coin too early - well, nobody died because of it

KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

This error is also encountered when investing in coins that show great growth and people are very upset when they sell a coin in front of a huge growth.
it a lesson and nothing more. It has happened to me several times already, maybe i can not learn on my mistakes, who knows Smiley

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

much of the dip in the price of tokens soon after they are listed on exchanges are as a result of bounty hunters selling below ICO price.Not a good idea and is unfair to those who invested cash
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

That is a very obvious thing to know! Actually the first surge that comes from the market is all about the dumpers who are no one but the bounty hunters itself. In such situation the prices always be listed with the minimum of ICO price and thus as bounty hunters have to loose nothing then they will start selling the coins right away.

We should always let this surge to pass on and let the market recover after that. Its aways ideal thing to do because by this time it will catch lot of fire and will be hot in its prices.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Holding your bounty rewards may not always result in your favour, you need to study the project well before making your decision to sell or hold. I have had experiences of holding bounty rewards which turned into dust as the time went on. So holding any coin blindly won't help you gain.

That's why I always look at the bounties that I joined before so that I can have a idea on whether to HODL the coins or not. Although most of the time the mindset of bounty hunters is just to dump the coins as soon as they received the payment causing the price to suddenly go South.

much of the dip in the price of tokens soon after they are listed on exchanges are as a result of bounty hunters selling below ICO price.Not a good idea and is unfair to those who invested cash

But most of the time investors just the first wave of the payment so I wouldn't say that the blame is on the bounty hunters. And besides if the project is that good then investors should not worry if say that its unfair because if can really bounce back after the hail storm of dumping from bounty hunters.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

it is better to sell tokens at once, but the price may not be so high. but in most cases the price drops sharply and does not rise, and if the tokens cost $ 250, they can grow to 1200, but they may fall to 1-5 $
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Me too, I believe that you should not sell your tokens upon receiving it especially if you really dont need the money asap. if you can wait much longer the better,.... to maximize your profits. It already happens to me and I can say that there are tokens that I got from the bounty that give me a decent amount of USD by hodling into it and sold it when the price reach my target.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

That's not always the case. There is a possibility that the market is in a downtrend and the best time to sell is as early as possible. The thing is, nobody know how the price will react in the future. If you have some faith in the project, that the token should worth more, then wait for it to go higher, else just sell as soon as possible.

Also don't let greed take your way. Remember that cashout is necessary and you can't pay bills (yet) with those token.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

my friend also experienced the same thing, he sold his coin worth $ 2400 and in a few months the price of the coin up to 100000 $. New coins will have value when their project reaches the roadmap. Such mistakes have made me learn to save my coins as long as possible and sell them as high as possible.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

certainly not all, so in my experience. depending on the ico you follow in his campaign. all ico have vision and mission, but not all ico will succeed out and success after entering some exchange. this is what you have to correct before joining the campaign, following the bounty samahal by investing with the job. so the choice always involves knowledge.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Well.. If you have tokens that are low value, instead of selling them in bulk for very little money, just forget them and let them ripe. wait for their time and then make the decision

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Thank you for the great suggestion coming from your experience. I myself experiencing now if i will sell now the tokens coming from a airdrop bounty. In the telegram group there is a high chance that it will be moved to a second exchanger that is why i am trying my luck to hold it and see the result after a few months.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

It was happen to me I sell my token early and after few days price rised. We end up regretting by selling early our token. So if you found the project is good why not sell early just hold it patiently then sell when profit is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: