Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has run down again  (Read 428 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

We don't need to worry about this, it always happen, and it's never like that it will always go down for a long time, it'll definitely bounce back. If you really want to earn, you don't need to be alerted by just a small loss, you need to keep your patience so you can earn some profit.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

That is normal in the market,the ups and down trend and the fluctuation because crypto market is volatile,price of every coins rapidly change. Currently you don't need to get worried because market starting to recover specially the king of all crypto. We will see before end of this year market will become fruitful.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

Let us not keep measuring the success of the cryptocurrency industry based on prices because as any normal market in any field,high and low prices will always come and go but if we start measuring our success as an industry by how far we gone in a way to get more adoption and usage for bitcoin all over the world ,then we are making great steps that can be called true success .The price either up or low should not bother us so much because one thing is sure that when we get more people in the adoption and usage,demand will be high and natural economic principles will give us the higher prices we so desire.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

Volatility is the main feature of this type of market.  Like stocks market crypto market is driven by several forces.  Sometimes there may be some reasons behind the fluctuations but most of the times there may not be some solid reasons for the same.
Most of the times the market runs on rumors.  But the main forces behind the market movement are speculators.  the market will go the way they (speculators) want.

Yap as u said it's volatility occurred anytime all we have to do is to prepare cause we cannot control that forces to go down suddenly that affect the market price of cryptocurrency..
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.
I have stabbed trying to understand the reasons of sudden growth or plunge a long time ago, because I would spend more time on the research than I could spend to recover my actives.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.

I dont see a problem if market often go down. When it goes down, that means it is your chance to buy them and add your holdings.
Crypto market is volatile, you can use the volatility to gaining profit by buying them when low. Later sell it with higher price, thats it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

I see the current price of crypto currency has shown a very good growth and growth, even starting to stabilize, this will be the beginning of the growth of crypto currency is very good, I am very waiting for this precious moment after so long
bayy43

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Just be patient maybe month this month will rise again
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

Always down of the market, last few day bitcoin have raised up to higher price but today back to lower price, we have hold and keep bitcoin or altcoin for several weeks because there are not really good moment to sell bitcoin or altcoin right now. We miss bitcoin can reached until $17,000 and hope can be back to the same price on this year.
Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

I do not like to give forecasts, but I think that this price drop can last several years, as in 2013, we'll see...

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

Market will not always go red what we need to apply whenever the market is red is patient and not being panic, it is also and avenue to buy and hold to enable you get good gain when it is green again.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Always down of the market, last few day bitcoin have raised up to higher price but today back to lower price, we have hold and keep bitcoin or altcoin for several weeks because there are not really good moment to sell bitcoin or altcoin right now. We miss bitcoin can reached until $17,000 and hope can be back to the same price on this year.
yeah. the price of the cryptocurrency in the market are in dropping rate again.but the dropping rate is slow compare to the last few months so there's a big chance that the market when rise up are in the bull run again. this is the climax now. so just keep more patience in ourself and I am sure that in the ber months the price of the cryptocurrency will explode and like the past year pice
luyic_11

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

Yes market down in month of july but now still stable.don't worry crypto markets always grow.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

hy all
For me , it is just a price correction of the market. Because last year is one of the best bullish run of crypto in the market. So, let's expect that the correction will still spike until the end of this year. But for me, I really believe that the price correction of the market will end on this year.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

hy all
Well this is not easy for us to down our market . but i don't losst hope for it . I know someday marrket will increase and also a bitcoin all we need is to wait for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

We don't need to worry about this, it always happen, and it's never like that it will always go down for a long time, it'll definitely bounce back.
Get used to it, we are used to this type of market whether it goes down or up it normally happens and we know that it's normal. But there are people that are looking to this type of market as something new and they never get used to it. Few moments that it goes down, they'll post and share their thoughts on how the market has been negative for today and will ask if its the end of the bitcoin and other crypto's as well.
When its less $100, expect that there will be post about "market down".
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Yeah because of the news about Bitcoin ETF denied. But i have faith on you bitcoin that you will going to up again better that last year. So holders right there lets hold it will raise up by the end of the year.  Grin Grin
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Hello. I think market will go up more , but after summer, and altcoins should go up and more stable than now. The key now is to wait and hold your coins.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

hy all
You are talking about breaking the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, if that happens then there would be no interest of investors left in cryptocurrency market as they invest in the crypto because of its volatility and quick returns on investment. So it would break the market more if we try to make the cryptocurrency stable but if you like to invest in stable coins then USDT is your best bet.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

Hello. I think market will go up more , but after summer, and altcoins should go up and more stable than now. The key now is to wait and hold your coins.
This is good thing to do patience when the market has run down again. Even we can see market is not good this is normal price is low and high. So panic is not the solution rather hold it will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: