Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has run down again  (Read 428 times)
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

I'm thinking. that since July 17, the bitcoin market and all crypto-currencies can breathe a little and relax there is a movement up and now the price is already 7500$ BTC. I believe that soon we will see positive news about bitcoin from different countries and the price will rise smoothly. I am very happy about this event.

Haha, Yeah you're right. rising bitcoin price on July 17th making happy bitcoin holders. I myself feel it. on that day the bitcoin price increase is quite fast and today also bitcoin prices are quite stable, I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
I believe that bitcoin will fly to the moon, I just need to be patient and hold my bitcoin.
I tried to read some of the latest news that turns out that some countries that reject or accept bitcoin are increasing so that the market volume is decreasing and has an impact on the decreasing price of bitcoin itself.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.
The current situation in the market is really unfortunate. Extreme market volatility is being experienced in the market. As users and investors, we can't really do something about it but to hold and avoid selling. Volatility is in nature of cryptostherefore, in order to avoid profit loss, avoid selling due to panic because the market dumps are just temporary and recovery would always happen.

Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.
I just stay quiet and calm, maybe because on the current month is unstable price fluctuations, therefore I just monitor the market situation and certainly at any time prices will not go down and there will definitely be more increases, maybe there I will seek profit although a little risky
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

hy all
I just stay quiet and calm, maybe because on the current month is unstable price fluctuations, therefore I just monitor the market situation and certainly at any time prices will not go down and there will definitely be more increases, maybe there I will seek profit although a little risky
We are currently trading far below $7000 bitcoin can go as low as it wants as no one knows, but we can only estimate the worst case scenario which in this case, I may consider the range of $6500 to $6300 before a bounce, still an assumption. Honestly I would not actually be surprised at all if we get to see the price go as low as this.

So far, we have seen the behavior of the market as it tends to move downward most of the time, and the fact that we are still in a full bear trend. The possibility of moving below $6000 is not seeming and I would not be surprised if we get to see a new ATH before the end of this year. However, time and trend is all that we have to know how the market would end up fairing as time goes by.
BamBog

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

~snip~
So far, we have seen the behavior of the market as it tends to move downward most of the time, and the fact that we are still in a full bear trend. The possibility of moving below $6000 is not seeming and I would not be surprised if we get to see a new ATH before the end of this year. However, time and trend is all that we have to know how the market would end up fairing as time goes by.
I would say so. i don't think price will be down more below $6,000. Maybe this bear trend was impact about last ETF rejection news, but I don't see this will make the market fall even further in this. Is this a correction? Maybe. Because in last month, i've seen prices hit the lowest point at $6,200, and then it was bounce back only needs 2 weeks to become $8k. So, It could be this is a discount opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a low price.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Yeah, it's getting down again after the run of $8k. To make myself not sad, i'm just thinking maybe the price is just getting ready for a great bull run. I really thought, it will continue until $9k-$10k before having a fall again but the opposite happen. Hope good things will happen in the Ber months.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

it looks like the condition of bitcoin prices has decreased and this is bad news because I believe a lot of people are trapped at very expensive prices and that is very much detrimental to many people.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 04:01:36 PM by chulos

Indeed, all of us are eager to wait for the cryptos to come at least partially to the values they had at the end of last year. The positive messages have been more than enough in recent days. The negative impact on the bitcoin price may indeed have many factors. I mean these factors - the Winklevoss ETF's rejection and manipulation. Another factor why bitcoin does not grow - people still believe that bitcoin may fall to the 5000 limit, up to $ 4000 /of course, everyone wants to buy/. Cryptos may surprise us and growth will begin soon without a big dump. However, no one would give a hand to the fire. Maybe we'll be surprised what bitcoin and the other cryptos will prepare for us.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

The current market does not favor bitcoin and other altcoins and all the market is red. I don't think it is recommended for one to keep buying in such a market but hope one can hold on for a while.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

~snip~
I would say so. i don't think price will be down more below $6,000. Maybe this bear trend was impact about last ETF rejection news, but I don't see this will make the market fall even further in this. Is this a correction? Maybe. Because in last month, i've seen prices hit the lowest point at $6,200, and then it was bounce back only needs 2 weeks to become $8k. So, It could be this is a discount opportunity to buy more Bitcoin at a low price.
Hope that your expectation about bitcoin price will comes true and we will not see the bitcoin price trading below 6000$. Hope that traders will give good support to bitcoin at that level and they will not let the bitcoin price to dump anymore.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

hy all

In my own opinion, it was not a sudden drop, people tend to sell their coins every time the market price is dropping due to panicking since some of them are not well knowledgeable about how the system in the market works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: