Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i invest in Ripple now?  (Read 394 times)
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

this is the right time to buy Ripple, buy Ripple as much as possible, because I am sure Ripple will benefit, Ripple is perfect for short and long term investment, you can also add other altcoin in your portfolio list.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Yes, i can. Ripple is good for investment for now. There are latest development going on ripple giving it tendencies to moon.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
ivlvov

Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

The Ripple bull has now taken the massive leap displacing bitcoin cash and heading towards an almost $1 price on the market. This coin seems to have shown fantastic potentials since the beginning of the year. Do you think is the right time to invest in Ripple?
I'm not a fierce fan of Ripple and I've never liked this coin, but it is now really showing good results. Sometimes I think maybe I should invest in Ripple.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

The Ripple bull has now taken the massive leap displacing bitcoin cash and heading towards an almost $1 price on the market. This coin seems to have shown fantastic potentials since the beginning of the year. Do you think is the right time to invest in Ripple?
I think ripple is hard to guess, so it's too risky for me. But if your research leads to positive things about ripple, please you buy it. Now is not just the right time to buy ripples, other coins are worth to buy because the market situation is falling sharply.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

Maybe this is arguably a good time. Ripple is indeed one of the great altcoins and certainly has a great potential for the next few years. in cooperation with many large companies will also increasingly encourage ripple has the potential is great for the next few years.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Let's say I can not say for sure whether it's worth investing in Ripple now. How active will be the revolutionary technology of the Ripple system, only time will show.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

It depends on you if you want to invest into ripple now a good time to invest may be better in the long term that Will give good profit
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Now is the most favorable time for buying Ripple. People who make investments will only have to wait until they can again profitably sell the crypto currency. And this moment will come very soon, and it is the long-term investments that will bring the most revenue.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

My honest advice please dont invest in ripple if your looking for low value currencies then choose ADA, TRX or IOSt it would be better choice if your investing in Ripple your not supporting decentrlised blockchain technology . Ripple is centralised investing on ripple is again like giving control to traditional bankers .
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Recently all the coins are down in the market. So we should invest any potential coin it will make good profit in future and many peoples are know Ripple potential so this is the best time to invest in this coin. I think end of the year it will reach 4 USD so we should invest know it will make profit. But Bitcoin investment also right place so we should consider the potential coins definitely it will make success.

Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Quite right, because there is an opinion that it is Ripple that can take the place of the world currency itself, the ripple network is ready to skip tens of thousands of transactions per second, which is simply a cosmos in comparison with the capacity of the same bitocon and etherium.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Yes you can invest in ripple now because there price is low now and good for investers. But when investing alway's invest what you can afford to lose.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

My thoughts on Ripple are negative.
I do not think it's as strong as a coin. After the prices dropped, he could not pick himself up. The number of tokens on the market was so high that the price of Ripple would not rise as much as the old one.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

Most enthusiasts don't consider ripple to even be a cryptocurrency.  It's centralized and is known as the "banker's coin".  Even though there is a lot of hate against ripple, it's already established as one of the most recognizable "cryptous" out there.  So I assume it's still a safe investment since everything else tends to follow the movement of btc.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Investing in any projects right now is the right decision because now a lot of people get out of crypto currency, but they just do not understand how badly they make mistakes when they decide to leave right now.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

I think you should look after another coins really. XRP is not going to go above $1 real soon and you will end stocking some coins but you will never get ROI on that. This coin barely moves with couple of cents all the time and its just illusion that the coin is getting some profits to everyone by moving up and down. Honestly this coin is just trying to show that they are more or less profitable but come on pick the data since many more months and you will notice it just around those 50 cents. Its not helping at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

If you have studied Ripple scrupulously you know that it is first of all application for bank system. Ripple is under strict control of its management and it is not so interesting (at least for me) like some other cryptocurrencies.
katri

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

this is the big opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency because of the dip. price of alternatives coin were mostly doing downward. bull market is so near, we must ride this wheel inorder to gain more money in the future. ripple is one of the best project and has a promising market price so investing into it would be very beneficial.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Obviously we can see that Ripple will be successful in the market, and his current market price is relatively low, I personally feel that now is a very good opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency. With the popularity of cryptocurrencies and increased demand, Ripple is a good alternative to cryptocurrencies except Ethereum.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Ripple xrp this is a young coin and it has done very well so far I think this coin is one for the future and it has potentials to do greatly in the future so it's a good coin to invest in
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: