Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one will be the best to buy at the current time ?  (Read 168 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I also like to suggest invest on the potential coins like bitckin,ethereum,litecoin and the coins that were top ranked on the coinmarketcap which was better chance of bump when the market recovers and also involves less risk.But never invest more than you cam afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

Then I suggest you invest in BTC, because the currency of most people, is in decline, so investment BTC is a good investment, but the risk is very low, and the rate of return is not low, so I think the BTC is the best choice.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

If the project looks strong, a bear market could be a good opportunity to pick up some cryptocurrency at a much lower price, go to coinmarketcap find out which coins is less drop in bull market, maybe you can take a look privacy coins, just remember because the market is going down does not mean that you are losing money, the worst thing that you could do now is to panic and sell your cryptocurrencies
almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Sometimes markets can trick you That's why I prefer to invest in Token-based projects
I thoroughly studied the project which is called ‘Socratus’ and I found it really interesting. it is an insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies. Sounds impressive, this project definitely needs attention.
You should also give it a try, just google and you will find all the information about this project.
Have a nice day
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

My personal preference is Divi, very close to completing their targets and only need to buy 1000 to get the lowest level of masternode, currently costing just over $2000. Was up as high as $12, but that was back in January when everything was way over valued (for the time anyway). Can see it doubling in the next 6 months and if you get a masternode, you'll be getting those benefits as well.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
salamloloh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

this is your choice and you should do your own research on the coins that you will make investment but if you want a long term investment then I would recommend to you to buy bitcoin or ethereum
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

Choose a good crypto and can be used for the long term if you want to invest. bitcoin and ethereum clear at least should have because of its potential. but many of the other altcoin that is certainly worth to be followed and was purchased because of its development which is fabulous. try to buy low price while the EOS for investment.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Hello people . The market is going down at these days , so I'm confused which one will be the best to buy  at the current time ? Thanks in advance you guys

Go for the coin with the best future potential. And IMO, the best coins for this purpose are Cardano, NEO, EOS, NEM, XMR, and ETH. You can chose some of the lesser known alts as well, if you are confident about them.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

Most of the coins are continuously are going up and down, and the recent down phase indicates that market will jump high any time soon. This gives very less time to think and invest in a good coin which can provide profitable results in short period of time. At this time IOST can be a good coin to buy as this coin is holding very well in the past few days and it looks like it will not fall any more, also the active team of this coin will help this coin to rise again giving you more benefits.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Pick up from top 10 coins such as ETH. BTC, TRX, NEO etc. These are long term hodl coins and are best to be accumulated at such a bearish period. This is also the best time to put your bet on small cap coins or coins which recently had their ICO  but have potential. I would suggest you to take a look at REMME. It is a fantastic project which is based upon online data security. REMME is on track with their roadmap and have many releases in coming month.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

If you check the current market ,all the price of bitcoin,Ethereum,litecoin and all the altcoin.If you thing bitcoin is best,you can inverse in bitcoin.At this month end,their will be huge raise in the price of bitcoin.If you had brought huge bitcoin at low price,you will get profit at price raise.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

Hello people . The market is going down at these days , so I'm confused which one will be the best to buy  at the current time ? Thanks in advance you guys
Hello, i think that you shoul make decision by your self, dont follow anyone, because you maybe affect by FOMO and scam! good luck!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

I think that at the moment you can safely invest in the first place in ethereum, then ADA, IOTA, TRX, NEO. You can also choose from the altcoin-100 which costs less than $1.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: