Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE  (Read 7009 times)
hoangngocquy

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

I consider this to be a potential project. And some of my friends have invested in this project. I realy care about the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution. Can you send me your data. my email: quydongcao032@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to hearing soon!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarah0964

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I consider this to be a potential project. And some of my friends have invested in this project. I realy care about the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution. Can you send me your data. my email: quydongcao032@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to hearing soon!
For more information bout the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution, please check the link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkUNgo1_m4X4gf96rfnwEIN-W4P5HB9c/view
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
Merited by pogi23 (2)

ICO Analysis: Eloncity
Published on July 5, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof

Token

Eloncity will be powered by Eloncity Token (ECT), which will have a few key functions:
  • Exchanging energy – ECT will be used as a medium of exchange for parties that wish to exchange energy with each other. Consumers provide extra energy to those        on the network and earn ECT.
  • Store of value – battery energy storage systems (BESS) need to reserve ECT equivalent to their electricity capacity value. Thus, ECT is backed by the value of        electricity in the Eloncity ecosystem.
  • “Mining” rewards – BESS, which can be thought of as mining nodes or proof of stake nodes in the Eloncity ecosystem, will be rewarded with ECT for storing              renewable energy

The total amount of ECT is 1 billion ECT.
32% will be for the token sale, 32% for “mining” rewards, 7.5% for the team, 14.5% for ELONCITYLab, and 14% for marketing.
Of the 1 billion ECT, 320 million will be sold during the token sale (private and public phases combined).
Eloncity’s token sale will be handled by Tokeneed.
Soft cap is $10m and hard cap is $33m.

Team
  • Founder Andy Li – led Alibaba’s Cloud Computing Data Center Architecture Team in pioneering direct current power system application to mega data centers in Asia. Since 2014, he has been leading the company POMCube in developing intelligent networked battery energy storage systems.
  • Advisors:
    • Howard Choy – led Los Angeles County’s Office of Sustainability in developing both energy and environmental programs for the Los Angeles region. The Office of Sustainability manages the county’s $200m annual energy budget for energy efficiency programs, internal operations, and power generation facilities
    • Enso Li – chief architect for Tencent Data Center with heavy experience in 240v high-voltage direct current, data center practices, modular data centers, lithium batteries, and rack servers.
    • Michael Yuan – software development expert with multiple published books as well as code commits to high-profile open-source projects like Firefox, Fedora, and JBoss, to name a few.
  • Partners include Krypital Group – a blockchain marketing services firm that worked on projects like Arcblock and CyberMiles, both of which did pretty well.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and opportunities associated with the project.

Risks
    Private sale allocation a bit lopsided relative to public sale allocation ($19m vs. $8m) but 9 month vesting period for private investors helps balance this. (-0.5)
    Maximum contribution for private sale investors unspecified. (-0.5)

Growth Potential
  •    The team has a lot of relevant industry experience, which is probably even more important in a high barrier to entry industry, such as energy. (+3)
  •    Maximum contribution for public sale investors capped at 3 ETH. Combined with the fact that there seems to be no lockup or vesting for public investors, this can  help prevent immediate dumps after exchange listing. (+0.5)
  •    The Telegram group has been seeing decent growth, signaling some form of investor interest (according to this tool). (+0.5)
  •    Similar ICOs like WePower and Power Ledger did well (Power Ledger did very well at one point). (+0.5)
  •    Partner Krypital Group has helped other ICOs like Arcblock and CyberMiles do well. (+0.5)

Verdict
It’s not easy finding great ICOs in the current market, but Eloncity could be worth keeping an eye on while public sale details are announced thanks to things like a decent team, long vesting period for private investors, reasonable maximum contribution for public investors, growing social media interest, similar ICOs that have good track records, and a good marketing team. Eloncity receives a 5/10.

Investment Details
  •    Type: ERC20 – Utility
  •    Symbol: ECT
  •    Platform: Ethereum
  •    Crowdsale: TBA
  •    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
  •    Price: Unspecified (Crowdsale)
  •    Hard Cap: $33 million
  •    Payments Accepted: ETH
  •    Restricted from
  •    Participating: USA, China, New Zealand, and anyone who is a citizen or resident in a geographic area sanctioned by the USA as well as anyone subject to USA and/or United Nations sanctions
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Investment Details
  •    Restricted from
  •    Participating: USA, China, New Zealand, and anyone who is a citizen or resident in a geographic area sanctioned by the USA as well as anyone subject to USA and/or United Nations sanctions

Great reviews.
And may I ask where you can find these above information (for example, minimum contribution is 0.1ETH). I have been looking & asking for ECT token sale price, min & max contribution for many weeks.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

An ambitious project. I really hope that this project will take off and succeed, cause as we know it there is no such thing as free energy in this planet earth. Everything comes with a price. The powers that be may not be happy with such ventures  Cool

Thankfully, the air that we breath is still free!
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
sarah0964

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

Investment Details
  •    Restricted from

Great reviews.
And may I ask where you can find these above information (for example, minimum contribution is 0.1ETH). I have been looking & asking for ECT token sale price, min & max contribution for many weeks.
https://icodrops.com/eloncity/
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-eloncity/
This is website to rating ICO, It also included all information about eloncity you would like to know.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Eloncity team has just announced partnerships with Arcblock, CyberMiles.
- ArcBlock will help launching OCAP, their innovative blockchain application
- CyberMiles will help to build the infrastructure on the high-performance #public #blockchain.

And the Krypital Group will also assist the organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization
Vinder Six

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

The first thing come up to my mind when I here about Eloncity project is Electronic field! Wow, that's true!
I'm so excited when Krypital Group have a world tour to Vietnamese, help blockchain and cryptocurrency community in Vietnam know about detail Eloncity project! Thanks your team so much!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
sarah0964

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
ICO starts : Isn't set

Soft cap: $10,000,000.

Hard cap: $33,000,000.

Price for private sale: 1 USD = 9.8 ECT (Only ETH and BTC are accepted, Value will be pegged to USD listed on the coinmarketcap on the day of the contribution.  Contribution starts from $200,000 USD and maxed out at $600,000 USD, 15% off discount applied).

This token will be locked : 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.

For more private sale information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

ELONCITY is excited to announce our cornerstone investment receival from @KrypitalGroup, a world leader in blockchain marketing. Krypital will assist our organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization.

HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

The Eloncity project is one of the most ambitious cryptoeconomic projects. It aims to decentralize the electrical grid infrastructure and energy monopolies by replacing them with a hierarchy of blockchain-enabled microgrids. Those microgrids allow communities to store, trade, and consume locally-generated renewable energy. The system aims to achieve supply and demand balance within — and across — communities, reducing the need for very expensive peak generation power and the power transmission fees that plague the network today. More details at https://t.co/lViARqecyK
sarah0964

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

- CyberMiles will help to build the infrastructure on the high-performance #public #blockchain.

And the Krypital Group will also assist the organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization
That is all I need for my questions  ! Thank you so much for your information  
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Good project and strong team, worth to invest.
I read the roadmap and see that the Tokens sales will take place in Q3, but no specific date, has it started yet?
I will pay attention to update the news, I wish you good work.
buitanluc

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

The project is good. I read the information and roadmap on your website, I found it very detailed, I hope this project will follow the roadmap. Good luck!
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

This is an amazing project.
So as an individual investor - say, besides purchasing tokens that have some value for trade, I  can decide to install a batch of solar panels in my neighborhood, right? Or even at my home, and if I have excess power - I can distribute it locally - and do it through Eloncity?

Or is it reserved to corporations? If yes - how am I going to be compensated?
Seems technically complicated, or is it really how this is going to work?
Ngtan1995

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

First of all, the Eloncity project is a great project. I hope it will succeed in the future. But I have a question for you. How do you deal with the effects of wind generators on ecosystems and humans? (Noise, radio waves, animals ...)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

That is all I need for my questions  ! Thank you so much for your information  

I didn't know there is a partnership with Cybermiles? Is Cybermiles building their own version of a blockchain? I thought they are an ERC20 token.
sarah0964

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

This is an amazing project.
So as an individual investor - say, besides purchasing tokens that have some value for trade, I  can decide to install a batch of solar panels in my neighborhood, right? Or even at my home, and if I have excess power - I can distribute it locally - and do it through Eloncity?

Or is it reserved to corporations? If yes - how am I going to be compensated?
Seems technically complicated, or is it really how this is going to work?
It aims to decentralize the electrical grid infrastructure and energy monopolies by replacing them with a hierarchy of blockchain-enabled microgrids. Those microgrids allow communities to store, trade, and consume locally-generated renewable energy.That is, most trading happens between stable groups of households in the same neighborhood or community. That allows us to scale the network by building side chains, each representing a microgrid. The system aims to achieve supply and demand balance within — and across — communities, reducing the need for very expensive peak generation power and the power transmission fees that plague the network today.
Robert_Fung

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

A community DC power grid utilizes renewable DC energy more efficiently by minimizing losses from repeated AC-DC-AC conversions while eliminating the need for auxiliary electrical services
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: