Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE  (Read 7010 times)
Krypital (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

Still no exact date of token sale? And where is a details about ICO? As I see now private sale ongoing? What requiments here for private sale?

Hi,

Please check the official website: https://eloncity.io for more information. You can check private sale information by clicking the button of 'PRIVATE CONTRIBUTION REGISTRATION'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

ELEONCITY really deserves attention. I really interesting Eloncity's idea creating free electricity. And when I can read whitepaper ?

Hi, you can find the whitepaper on eloncity official website: https://eloncity.io . You can click the button of 'download whitepaper' to reach out.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

As I began to explore this project, the first thing I knew was that the project was developed by the Krypital team, a development team that was very well known for projects like Egretia, Merculet ... Eloncity is a full project. Their ambition of free energy source for the whole world. A project with the ambition of using blockchain technology to bring clean energy to all parts. That really means a lot to the community, especially in places where there is a severe shortage of electricity.
I think the project will be successful, and we all benefit from this potential project!

Is it confirmed that the same guys who are behind Egretia are also behind Eloncity? Or just some of the team that formerly worked together?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
iphone6s3456

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

let's join eloncity right now ,good luck to you,i beleive krypital team,because their team is very strong and professional,If you have known their projects like arcblock, merculet, ergetia, they have sold out all the tokens in less than 30 minutes, then I think the eloncity is the same so join as soon as possible.
if project sucess , it's will future of  energy of the world.
Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

As I began to explore this project, the first thing I knew was that the project was developed by the Krypital team, a development team that was very well known for projects like Egretia, Merculet ... Eloncity is a full project. Their ambition of free energy source for the whole world. A project with the ambition of using blockchain technology to bring clean energy to all parts. That really means a lot to the community, especially in places where there is a severe shortage of electricity.
I think the project will be successful, and we all benefit from this potential project!

Is it confirmed that the same guys who are behind Egretia are also behind Eloncity? Or just some of the team that formerly worked together?

Egretia and Eloncity are different projects come from different teams. They have different visions and missions. They commonly select Krypital Group to work on incubation and marketing development.

If you want to know more about their corporation relationship, you can watch the video of the '2018 Krypital World Tour'.

Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Eloncity Twitter News

ELONCITY officially announces the receival of cornerstone investment from the multinational investment firm  @OKCapital_ .   
We look forward to future collaboration and partnership with OK Blockchain Capital in the application of clean energy solutions!

Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Hello, please, clarify does mining in Eloncity network imply minting of new tokens? Or miners will be awarded with tokens from the 32% of initially minted tokens pool?
Thanks !!!
32%

Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

Hello ,
Afew question
1) when is the date for ICO ? is there lock up for pre sale & private sale? when the token metrics become available?
2) what makes you different to similar projects likes WePower, and ElectifyAsia? in term of ico Roi both doing pretty bad
3) whats your plan for post ico, to avoid going below ico price!?

1) Krypital Team:
Thanks for being interested in Eloncity. We will release ICO relevant information ASAP. Please follow our krypital new through telegram channel: https://t.me/KrypitalNews .
Here is the information for private sale:
*Private contribution : $19,000,000 (Open)
Vesting period: 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.
Check the link below for more details: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform

2) Eloncity CEO - Andy:
While a P2P trading platform is critical to an Energy BlockChain project (we decide where,  when, and how we should build our energy infrastructure. Utilities are our our service providers, no longer our boss), we have to identify the primary issues plaguing our energy infrastructure. Here are a few of them A) Renewable Energy creates issues that can no longer resolved by network alone  B) We are over-engineering our power infrastructure and making it extremely expensive c) subsidies on renewable energy actually has a negative impact on our energy. So, we cannot just build a P2P trading platform and expect everything will work fine. At the end of day, the clear energy flow should be identified and value must be created for the users. ELONCITY approaches these issues by solving problems on a) regulatory barriers and franchise laws b) low-interest loans from fixed income investment by making the projects performance based (trackable) c) winning support from users in the community and advising them on the simple fact about Self-Sufficiency and d) making ELONCITY Model run flawlessly so that communities all over the world can simply duplicate the ELONCITY model by following the “Cook Book” published by AI Grid Foundation.

3) Eloncity CEO - Andy:
Unlike all other projects which only build P2P trading platforms, ELONCITY builds the full model and therefore it will have far less obstacles in getting projects landed.  In fact, the foundation has already identified more than a dozen projects to be built in the next two years.  Our partners are also building a lot more off-grid homes which, in the near future, will be part of ELONCITY microgrids. The cornerstone investors have also all agreed to keep their share intact for quite some time, until the project starts realizing its full potential in late 2020.       

PetersonWayne

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

I wish the project advance. Riveting design, justifiable activity!  Good luck DEVs!
Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

hio! what is the value eloncity see of blockchain in electricity industry in the future ?  Wink

Eloncity CEO - Andy:
Price transparency, Price Equilibrium, and Complete Market. The price transparency will encourage users to invest on distributed resources and realize the real cost of energy. Price equilibrium is achieved through the elasticity injected by the energy storage system on both supply and demand sides. The dynamic mapping of ECT and electricity in a given microgrid, corresponding to the use of energy storage, guides users to use electricity intelligently while minimizing the waste of renewable energy produced over the off peak hours. The complete market, achieved through perfect information collected through IOT technologies built into ELONCITY hardware platforms, prevents people from arbitrage and hence enable participation of the exchange market through fairness. These are the value from BlockChain trading in electricity industry. When BlockChain technologies are coupled with distributed generation (or distributed energy resources), people actually gain back the control on when, where and how the power infrastructure should be built - It is absolute true for at least the personal energy infrastructure.     

Krypital (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

[The project will generate electricity from green energy. Will it be free or just cheap and almost free?] + Krypital@Seoul

Eloncity CEO - Andy:

Well, the solar energy is given to us for free. The conversion cost is yet free. What ELONCITY hopes to do is to streamline the distributed generation so that the conversion cost, from solar energy to electricity, can be minimized. Here are a few working items

ZNE and the like program will pre-install PV panels and hopefully eliminate redundant roof insurance (for leakage) as well as redundant installation labor.
Working with developer to pre-install connector for installing Energy Storage System so that, again, the installation cost can be minimized.
Working with PUC to eliminate NEM programs so that banks will be willing to make loans to rooftop solar projects again. Otherwise, it is highly recommended for customers to run its own projects by hiring local roofers to install the PV panels at much lower cost.
The target price should not exceed $1.6/Wp given the price of PV panels have dropped significantly since 5/31/18. Chinese governments are likely reducing or eliminating the subsidies for the rooftop PV as the production cost is now equal or better than that of Utilities. Therefore, there is an oversupply of PV panels for the time being, and this should last until Chinese citizens resume their previous appetite for distributed generation.     
Building community solar instead of rooftop so that the building cost can be minimized, Large solar farms are being built at less than dollars per Wp while the rooftop PV costs as much as $4.00 per Wp

vmtien03t2

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

RESERVE
sarah0964

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

I would like to participate in the private sales of the project because I see the great potential of the projects for my community and life. But maybe I'm not good for the project, unfortunately

For more private sale information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
But why ''maybe I'm not good for the project, unfortunately'' Huh Huh
I can invest, but can not help the project grow. So I will not participate in private sale
I will participate in the next round . I will not miss participating in the project
Yes. Now i understood what you are talking. If you are a investor of eloncity that you are helping them. Public sale is good idea for you or others.
sarah0964

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

Another Airdrop with Crypto Love!
AMA on July 19, Thursday at 8PM (CST)

Get ready of your UID, and don't miss out this great oppotunities to meet the founder of Eloncity!
More channel advertise this project, more people will understand this project

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to take part in this. Hurry up and join the train.
This is a great project with great potentials.
sarah0964

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

Yesterday Denver Mayor Michael Hancock announced a wide-ranging climate plan that centers on a commitment to move municipal electricity use to 100% renewable energy by 2025, and the entire city’s power supply to 100% renewables by 2030. In doing so, the city of 600,000 joins 66 municipalities across the nation that have set a 100% renewable electricity goal – including San Diego and San Jose, California, both of which have more than 1 million residents – and six that have already achieved this. Thank you Denver for joining the movement towards a green planet! Get more: http://bit.ly/2L2B6jL  #eloncity
sarah0964

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

Hi admin !
Because now they are partner so what Cybermiles can bring for Eloncity aims to build blockchain infrastructure based on the Cybermiles Open Source software?

They will help each other to achieve the common goal.
Michael Yuan said that:
'' Eloncity is partnering with CyberMiles to build its infrastructure on the high-performance CyberMiles public blockchain. And like CyberMiles, Eloncity aims to build a highly optimized virtual machine that is specific to its particular application protocol. In this case, CyberMiles and Eloncity are collaborating to develop a customized Plasma implementation that allows for fast, secure energy trading based on the Eloncity protocol. The goal is to automate much of the verification workload and reduce the complexity of cryptoeconomic games.''
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

Yesterday Denver Mayor Michael Hancock announced a wide-ranging climate plan that centers on a commitment to move municipal electricity use to 100% renewable energy by 2025, and the entire city’s power supply to 100% renewables by 2030. In doing so, the city of 600,000 joins 66 municipalities across the nation that have set a 100% renewable electricity goal – including San Diego and San Jose, California, both of which have more than 1 million residents – and six that have already achieved this. Thank you Denver for joining the movement towards a green planet! Get more: http://bit.ly/2L2B6jL  #eloncity
This is very good news!!! I'm proud that I live on the same planet as a Denver Mayor Michael Hancock. The question of green electricity (renewable energy) is very important for all of us, we need green electricity.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

Like interesting project  Smiley had good hardcore team and advisor  Kiss
sarah0964

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

Yesterday Denver Mayor Michael Hancock announced a wide-ranging climate plan that centers on a commitment to move municipal electricity use to 100% renewable energy by 2025, and the entire city’s power supply to 100% renewables by 2030. In doing so, the city of 600,000 joins 66 municipalities across the nation that have set a 100% renewable electricity goal – including San Diego and San Jose, California, both of which have more than 1 million residents – and six that have already achieved this. Thank you Denver for joining the movement towards a green planet! Get more: http://bit.ly/2L2B6jL  #eloncity
This is very good news!!! I'm proud that I live on the same planet as a Denver Mayor Michael Hancock. The question of green electricity (renewable energy) is very important for all of us, we need green electricity.
The net result of all of this is a planned 80% reduction in carbon emissions by 2050, across all sectors.
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

The net result of all of this is a planned 80% reduction in carbon emissions by 2050, across all sectors.
This is a big deal for the planet and for our descendants. It's good that not all people in this fucking world are trying to destroy the Earth!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: