Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE  (Read 7009 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Eloncity team has just announced partnerships with Arcblock, CyberMiles.
- ArcBlock will help launching OCAP, their innovative blockchain application
- CyberMiles will help to build the infrastructure on the high-performance #public #blockchain.

And the Krypital Group will also assist the organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization
That is all I need for my questions  ! Thank you so much for your information  

I didn't know there is a partnership with Cybermiles? Is Cybermiles building their own version of a blockchain? I thought they are an ERC20 token.
Thank you for your question. Eloncity is partnering with CyberMiles to build its infrastructure on the high-performance CyberMiles public blockchain. And like CyberMiles, Eloncity aims to build a highly optimized virtual machine that is specific to its particular application protocol.

Wow ok so this is a whole different angle you are going for than what I thought. I didn't perceive Cybermiles as a high-performance blockchain network, but to be honest I haven't really dealt a lot with their technology. Will do my homework first then!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robert12312

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Join AMA event to understand more about this project

【Eloncity News】

Another Airdrop with Crypto Love!
AMA on July 19, Thursday at 8PM (CST)

Get ready of your UID, and don't miss out this great oppotunities to meet the founder of Eloncity!
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Join AMA event to understand more about this project

【Eloncity News】

Another Airdrop with Crypto Love!
AMA on July 19, Thursday at 8PM (CST)

Get ready of your UID, and don't miss out this great oppotunities to meet the founder of Eloncity!

Thanks for sharing
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Hope this project will success and list to exchange as soos as possible. May be first exchange will be OKEX
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

I am one of your bounty campaign. I see your project that is managed by Krypito team is so good. But I have a suggestion about the updating of bounty campaign spreadsheet. It seems so late than the time when it takes place weekly. Can you update it on time??? Thanks you and your bounty

I advise you to ask for assistance in the telegram channel https://t.me/KrypitalBounty. Bounty managers have a lot of work, but do not worry, after the company's bounty is over, all the tables will be filled correctly.
If you have not been updated correctly, you can fill out the form. Managers within 3-4 days correct all errors. You can find the form in the telegram chat.
I think that's a natural thing, because bounty managers can not always be active to update the stake. most importantly after the bounty finished the manager immediately complete the work so that there are not many complaints from the participants.
hvcuong0691

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

The energy from the nature I have heard comes to know and it has been applied a lot in the world. But when I mention energy from heaven I think of Eloncity. This is a viable project, I think so because of its feasibility and it has a very popular development team !!!
hvcuong0691

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

The energy from the nature I have heard comes to know and it has been applied a lot in the world. But when I mention energy from heaven I think of Eloncity. This is a viable project, I think so because of its feasibility and it has a very popular development team !!!

The goal of the Eloncity project is to disperse the infrastructure. This is a difficult task, because letting people change their daily energy habits has been around for a long time. So other than transparency, other factors are very important for the project to succeed such as convenience, cost, long-term sustainability ..... Despite many challenges, but I still believe. Project will succeed in the future !!!
alex le

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Dear Eloncity team .On ideas this is a great project.But pls let me know how can it become reality. For example How can I use this energy source in Vietnam?if I can. That's a great thing.
hvcuong0691

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

The goal of the Eloncity project is to disperse the infrastructure. This is a difficult task, because letting people change their daily energy habits has been around for a long time. So other than transparency, other factors are very important for the project to succeed such as convenience, cost, long-term sustainability ..... Despite many challenges, but I still believe. Project will succeed in the future !!!

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, in order to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when entering into the following steps, I think the transaction processing system must anticipate a very large trading volume, Even so many fold times the current trading volume of coin now like BTC, ETH ..... This is a daunting task. However, I am very hopeful that Eloncity will have a radical solution to the project will soon succeed in the future !!!
hvcuong0691

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, in order to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when entering into the following steps, I think the transaction processing system must anticipate a very large trading volume, Even so many fold times the current trading volume of coin now like BTC, ETH ..... This is a daunting task. However, I am very hopeful that Eloncity will have a radical solution to the project will soon succeed in the future !!!

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when the latter steps, I would like to propose a problem that needs to be resolved. Because many people have the need to use electricity but do not know how to use technology related to the Eloncity project such as payment, transaction .... and many other technical problems. So, in order for the community of many users to use it, it is important to think about the project so that the project will soon be brought to more people, especially the people living in remote areas with difficult economic conditions. scarf
lynguyen

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

when about the eloncity project, is a project is very recommended because the supply power supply for  that can balance supply and demand.
hvcuong0691

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when the latter steps, I would like to propose a problem that needs to be resolved. Because many people have the need to use electricity but do not know how to use technology related to the Eloncity project such as payment, transaction .... and many other technical problems. So, in order for the community of many users to use it, it is important to think about the project so that the project will soon be brought to more people, especially the people living in remote areas with difficult economic conditions. scarf

Currently, many houses and buildings are under construction and will be built in the future. If Eloncity can incorporate roofing materials, the outer part of the building is the natural energy panels can save a lot of initial investment costs. At the same time I think the project will be more feasible. However, the work of the project will have to take place more than before, but with the large community supporting the project now together with the great development team will be key to the success of the project in the future! !
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!
WhoWho

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Good day .
Looking forward for more upgrades! Percipient project, very great approach!

I didn't really understand what is the project about? Huh
hvcuong0691

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Currently, many houses and buildings are under construction and will be built in the future. If Eloncity can incorporate roofing materials, the outer part of the building is the natural energy panels can save a lot of initial investment costs. At the same time I think the project will be more feasible. However, the work of the project will have to take place more than before, but with the large community supporting the project now together with the great development team will be key to the success of the project in the future! !

Eloncity is a clean energy development project, so there will be a lot of support for this. In the world there are many people condemning the actions that pollute the environment, including many billionaires .... so their investment in the project will be very high. The team may have taken this into account, but by the way, I would like to comment again. I believe the project will soon succeed in the future !!!
hvcuong0691

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Eloncity is a clean energy development project, so there will be a lot of support for this. In the world there are many people condemning the actions that pollute the environment, including many billionaires .... so their investment in the project will be very high. The team may have taken this into account, but by the way, I would like to comment again. I believe the project will soon succeed in the future !!!

A final comment for Eloncity. The project is at the very first stage, so it is important to build trust for the community, from the program to the route must be accurate. Create trust for other jobs later. Again I wish the project success soon !!!
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

I really love the Elon City concept and this is why I am supporting the project Kiss
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I think this is a very interesting project, I will definitely participate in it, I hope that it will be successful.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

Considering which funds promote what ratings it has and then energy is especially attractive to investors and large funds, I think that exactly normal amounts should be collected without problems. I like the project and it looks very bright.
Krypital (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Eloncity Twitter News

Denver has committed to 100% renewable energy by 2030. We can expect 200 government electric vehicles and a 10% reduction in government
commercial building energy use by 2020. Thank you Denver for joining the movement towards a green planet! http://bit.ly/2L2B6jL                   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: