Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE  (Read 7016 times)
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

The demand for energy is boosting yearly as the planet population is increasing more and more equipment are in need of power. The 21st century we're living is in marked by the style internet of things with all being linked. For the next years, as block-chain will be adopted and the linking the globe, it's expected that the power consumption will also boost with that. As of now, most of the power we apply is arriving from power grids.

The Eloncity project is going to face those problems using the blockchain technology. Eloncity is trying to build up a decentralized energy design architecture with millions of self sufficient microgrids. By doing so, energy will be available at any time with the highest security standards and a way higher reliability than todays energy network. Through the blockchain technology furthermore Eloncity will use those advantages such as having full price transparency, which is nowadays mostly not given by the providers. Everyone who uses Eloncity and contributes to it, will make electricity virtually free, so the world can be power up with clean energy.

It looks a bit fantastic) I'm not sure that this can be implemented. How can blockchain technology make the transmission of electricity very cheap? I do not understand this.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

The demand for energy is boosting yearly as the planet population is increasing more and more equipment are in need of power. The 21st century we're living is in marked by the style internet of things with all being linked. For the next years, as block-chain will be adopted and the linking the globe, it's expected that the power consumption will also boost with that. As of now, most of the power we apply is arriving from power grids.

The Eloncity project is going to face those problems using the blockchain technology. Eloncity is trying to build up a decentralized energy design architecture with millions of self sufficient microgrids. By doing so, energy will be available at any time with the highest security standards and a way higher reliability than todays energy network. Through the blockchain technology furthermore Eloncity will use those advantages such as having full price transparency, which is nowadays mostly not given by the providers. Everyone who uses Eloncity and contributes to it, will make electricity virtually free, so the world can be power up with clean energy.

It looks a bit fantastic) I'm not sure that this can be implemented. How can blockchain technology make the transmission of electricity very cheap? I do not understand this.

If you read their papers, you can find a very simple explanation. Blocking removes intermediaries and all inaccuracies that arise. This means that the means and power of the network are thereby saved. The project is interesting but there are a lot of competitors who have already collected or who are going to collect money.
Bounty Dolphin

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

bounty hunters will get tokens and will be able to sell them without kyc. Right? They need only UID to transfer tokens from Tokeneed to their wallets. So they shouldn't pass kyc on tokeneed. Am I right?

Yes, Eloncity bounty program doesn't require KYC.
the absence of the KYC is very attractive for multi-accounts. Because now it is a rarity. Especially if the project is also good.
Krypital (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

when ico star ? what price your token?  Huh

Will come ASAP after the public sale.

Bounty Dolphin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

If you read their papers, you can find a very simple explanation. Blocking removes intermediaries and all inaccuracies that arise. This means that the means and power of the network are thereby saved. The project is interesting but there are a lot of competitors who have already collected or who are going to collect money.
And who are the competitors? I can not imagine how it is possible to reduce the cost of electricity with the help of a blockchain.
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

I'm sure many will support this because this is really nice. And it seems that this will going to be a success.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

The demand for the new energy industry's block chain market is very large. The development prospect of Eloncity is worth looking forward to, paying close attention to the start time of Eloncity's public sale.
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:15:56 AM

This looks like an outstanding project that every investor should be a part of. Awesome ideas of the team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Hope this project will gain. Smiley
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:24:55 AM

The contribution will only be privately, will there be a pre-sale or an ICO in the future for purchases of ECT tokens? In 2018 will not be performed any operation, because in the roadmap has nothing related to 2018?
Now, privasale is going on. After will have public sale and others, please follow FAQ to see information: https://eloncity.io/registration.html
Eloncity implementation roadmap delineates into three primary phases.

➢ Phase 1: Q4’2014 to Q2’2018 - The Foundation has been collaborating with a coalition of global partners to develop key building block technologies for the Eloncity model.

➢ Phase 2: 18 to 24 months from Q3’2018 - The Foundation will collaborate with various authorities, organizations, companies, and community members to demonstratively scale the Eloncity model in communities within North America, Latin America, and Asia by using blockchain technology.

➢ Phase 3: From Q4’2022 - The Foundation will focus on mass market transformation to proliferate the Eloncity model to all targeted markets globally.

For more help :

Telegram: https://t.me/Eloncity

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eloncity

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eloncity_io

Email: contact@eloncity.io

Thanks for the clarification, and in the case of renewable energy, will be used those that are already in use, or only some as solar energy?
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

I like the purpose of the project in creating a convenient place for everything.
If all of those thing perfectly working I think many people or investors will come.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

The cooperation between #ArcBlock and #ELONCITY will be a long-term strategic cooperation, so we will start from the very beginning and gradually implement in more areas.” - by Robert Mao, Founder & CEO of ArcBlock. Read more at http://bit.ly/2NKUPkC

Not long ago, ArcBlock became ELONCITY’s strategic partner, and I was honored to be the technical advisor of ELONCITY. ELONCITY is a very challenging program and I really respect its founder, Andy Li, who is also my superior. He is also an expert in technology and is more experienced than I am. It is an honor to be able to work side by side with him to explore the world that combines blockchain and renewable energy. This article briefly introduces the technical and commercial logic behind our cooperation with ELONCITY.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

ELONCITY Team has officially announced the receival of cornerstone investment from the digital asset investment firm LD Capital!!!

Established in 2018, LD Capital is a digital asset investment fund, specializing in blockchain technologies. LD Capital is primarily focused on blockchain finance, content, gaming, IoT, and other emerging technologies. Within these industries, they are actively engaged in media, exchanges, tier-2 markets, and code auditing.

LD Capital’s portfolio includes over 100 outstanding ventures, many of which have already provided over a 10000% return on their initial investment. Ventures within LD Capital’s portfolio include, but are not limited to, Qtum, VeChain, EOS, GXS, Achain, BeeChat, ELF, and Ulord.

LD Capital places a high emphasis on the establishment of a comprehensive ecosystem, a goal shared by ELONCITY in their mission to develop a broad-spanning infrastructure that supports renewable energy microgrids on a global scale.

LD Capital and ELONCITY have joined forces to preserve the global environment and empower consumers to influence both the financial and environmental components of their energy consumption.

JamaynaDud

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

I rely that the plan will carry out all that has been estimated.  Good luck fellows.
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

admin in bounty krypital telegram group does not match what they say. they are less professional in my opinion. I hope that the admin in this krypital professional
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

The founder of the Eloncity project is very powerful. The market space of the new energy industry is also very broad. This project is worth investing by investors.
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

ELONCITY’s goal is not to replace centralized power generation. Instead, it hopes to reduce residents’ dependence on a centralized power supply system and improve overall resource utilization.
sarah0964

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

The project is very interesting and recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and clearly written. The project has great prospects.certainly at the moment,I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business.This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!

Anyway, why I couldn't see twitter's airdrop campaign on bounty page of eloncity? Where I can find these information to take part in this airdrop?                                          

Hi, thanks for being interested in Eloncity bounty program. Airdrop is in another system which is different from bounty program. Please follow Krypital News: https://t.me/KrypitalNews for more details.
" Dear Twitter bounty participants, we are giving you a chance to earn extra stakes when you reply under Eloncity official tweets.
How this works?
Make 5 eligible replies under any Eloncity official tweets and report your replies in the google form. Replies must be at least 5 words and meaningful. Every participant can earn extra 100 stakes each week.
*Do not try to steal other?s links, violators will be disqualified for Twitter bounty programs and will not receive any stakes!
Report your works here: https://goo.gl/xyaELN ''

This is it that I would like to know, but now I knew this. Thank you.
sayhello12

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I also supported the project in twitter bounty but did not receive the stakes.
I do not understand how I can collect the likes of my followers.  How can I ask them to mark my tweets with their likes?
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

That is great to hear many good info relate to this project. Many funds Capital decide to invest this project.
sarah0964

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

'' The Eloncity model is designed to lower Eloncity community energy expenditures over the project’s useful life. The energy expenditure savings are achieved by the combination of (a) Local DC grid network within each community, large appliances powered by DC electricity, together with targeted energy efficiency retrofits to lower overall energy losses and consumption, (b) Generate renewable energy locally to offset all or most of local electricity demands, (c) Flatten peak energy demands to minimize costly demand capacity charges, (d) Purchase centralized grid energy only during the period of lower cost (i.e., off-peak in constrained areas or excessive-generation in areas with utility-scale renewables), and (e) Provide ancillary services to the centralized grid to generate revenues. Economic savings is a fundamental feature of the Eloncity model, especially in addressing the mounting challenges with high energy cost which disproportionately burden the underserved communities.'' more: https://eloncity.io/registration.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: