Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do people make with bounty?  (Read 1202 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

The most profitable is the signature I know people who 2-3 to dollars takes away .But if you are a beginner, start Facebook and Twitter is one of the easiest ways of earning money on the bounty.And how much you can earn depends on you and your time,if you choose worthy projects,and lead them 20-30 you can get a good amount.My good friend for 8 months of work took 9 to dollars
I will never participate in Bounty social networks, because managers always allocate a small percentage of the general aul bounty pump company for social networks. Of course, the signature company brings a big profit.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

How much money made will be determined by you choosing a viable project and which of the bounty campaigns choosed. There are social media campaigns, to like/share in facebook and tweet/ retweet in Twitter or on Linkedin and Reddit or Instagram.. Translation bounty gives more reward.The rewards given differs based on which bounty was done and how well your work was done.
CryptoWind

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

The most profitable is the signature I know people who 2-3 to dollars takes away .But if you are a beginner, start Facebook and Twitter is one of the easiest ways of earning money on the bounty.And how much you can earn depends on you and your time,if you choose worthy projects,and lead them 20-30 you can get a good amount.My good friend for 8 months of work took 9 to dollars
I will never participate in Bounty social networks, because managers always allocate a small percentage of the general aul bounty pump company for social networks. Of course, the signature company brings a big profit.

well sure all depends on skills of a participant. I mean if someone can write articles or make good video. Good, quality its an important thing.
Actually I admit that ajaj if the market will be red, or just lower and lower I think any reward of bountist will be lower. Cause token of lot of projects depends of ETH price. Some weeks ago ETH was 700$ and now 400, so what happend to reward? well of course its matter for those participants who sell their tokens just when they receive them. Who knows what will be a price in the future. And maybe even in red market some projects give to bountist some Xs Smiley

frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

I think the profit is depend on which coin you make bounty for it. Some coins could never reach the exchange or exchanging with low volume and price as trash, so that the tokens received just like souvenirs and you can't do anything with them. In the other hand, if its a good coin, you can earn well.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

That can vary from person to person. I have seen lots of people who have earned more than $20-50K from the bounty. But when talking about my self I'm not that much lucky. I have joined more than 80+ campaigns. But I only received $150+ so far. Maybe the way I'm doing bounty is wrong. I was only doing social ( Twitter and facebook) media tasks with very less followers.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

It all depends on the project and your rank. Now a days there.were lot of participants are join in each camapaign. The more participants the less you got payed. Just be hardworking enough for you rank.
CryptoLary

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

what do you think about discord invite campains?
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Signature companies are the most valuable, you can have only one, so you need to choose very carefully. Profit is from 100$ to several 10k$, depending from the rank of the  BTT forum and the quality of the project.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

Now a days companies are allocating some higher percentages to social media network because there are many people joining in it. There is no specific amount mentioned how much we are going to get because everything will be mentioned on the basis of stakes only. After listing in the exchanges only we can able to know how much the price of each coin is going to be.
kajiado

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Rarely anything, unless the coin is listed on major exchanges
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

Rarely anything, unless the coin is listed on major exchanges

It is worth only when it gets listed else it is completely waste of time which never gets listed or falls on the first day only by 60- 70 percent and thus you get nothing in hand . Instead it is worth to invest in top coins if you do not know how to hand pick the coins .
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

bounty campaign is very interesting, and if seen enough to provide many advantages, but now many bounty campaigns are a scam, but bounty campaign is arguably very good, so we must be careful when will join in a bounty campaign
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

I don't think so because it completely depends upon the manager, some companies will give huge percentages for Social media because many participants will be joining for social media activity. Few managers will allow a higher percentage for the Signature campaign in order to get more awareness for the forum.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

So far i have not made any money with it. I am still waiting for my first payment from a signature bounty.
If I get the tokens, I'm curious if they are worth something or not.
But i intend to keep the tokens first, which i get and hope for a better price in some months.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

I know for sure that there are people who made tens of thousands of dollars on the bounty, but unfortunately it's not me
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

We can't say how much money people make in bounty. Many peoples joining in bounty to have money but we can't asure how much. The other people i know their becoming richer because of this bounty.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank
income in the campaign bonus is not fixed. It depends largely on the value of token that you get. I think most people will refuse to share their income
To earn a lot of money in the bounty campaigns , you need to find out the projects you' re involved in , hoosing good projects that avoids fraud campaigns
Sell your tokens at high prices.However, I have advice that don' t get too greedy , sell when you feel that money deserves your job

Make me great again
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Having learned how many people are earning you will not improve your experience.And generally it is not culturally to ask such questions.Make your own analysis and after that, make your own conclusion about how much here who earns
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

I had these bounty Twitter programs when I got only$2 for 5 weeks.  I was disappointed with that. But some bounty gave a very good income!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Nobody can give you exact amount, but my friends who just entered bounty regret doing that and they left bounties because competency is high and rates are becoming lower. On the other hand, my crypto related bounty who have a large experience and results in bounty keep doing, but they make an effort

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: