Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Drops Below $6,500  (Read 937 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

BTC highly bearish, Tony Vays’ target $4,975 but…

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

I think everyone of the cryptocurrency user who have specifically invested in bitcoin are all trying to comprehend what is happening right now and I do not fault them if they would choose the easy way out. Like the above analysts, I personally think that it would atill need to go down lower before any stabilization can be made. With how the trend is pulling up and a lot of people panic selling I can think positively that it can still have the ability to go upwards
SmileyLadd

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

I searched Google yesterday, and yes, below $6,500 it is. May this serve as a pre-caution to those who already planned or for those who are planning to invest huge money it Bitcoin.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Btc might hit 2.3k USD. I'm not here to fud or anything but I believe that's the truth. Bitcoin is a great crypto but it might also experience a lot of downfalls for itself.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

it seems to me that the cause of bitcoin prices is currently down, most bitcoin holders are worried and they choose to sell their bitcoin, this is the best moment to buy bitcoins at cheap prices.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

this is just an estimate but the truth is questionable, we as users are not afraid that bitcoin will fall to $ 4500, and if it is better we prepare to buy because one day will go to the moon. thanks for articles that make people panic.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Yes, and will continue to fall only if good news comes and capital inflows from investors This is the only solution to the high price and then buy the traders and the price rises more
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Again, random passengers left the train. The most timid investors left the market. The most persistent as usual have stayed and buy bitcoin with a discount.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Bitcoin price going beneath 6,000$ will be about the price I got in last year! Maybe a repeat is about to happen again in this year; bitcoin bullish from its dip of as low of 5000$.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Everybody's hoping for the increase of bitcoin but it goes down. I don't know if bitcoin gonna go down to $5000 .And it will make us having no chance to hit the price of $100000 this year. But Im still hoping for the best of everything to have my aim in life to have a big profit this month.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Yes the Bitcoin is already down as below 6300 USD and still going down only now we can't predict, let's see what will going to happen in crypto market. Still we have some more time to get good news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I am so disappointed with this crap but what can we do that thing will be changes with tension and doing some other things I was eating I do always at this type of dangerous situation will be patient this will help you a lot.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Yes the Bitcoin is already down as below 6300 USD and still going down only now we can't predict, let's see what will going to happen in crypto market. Still we have some more time to get good news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is continues down his value as below 6300 USD, yes we can't predict what happen tomorrow in bitcoin. I think this is only temporary cause the value is soon to be rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment.  Be optimistic and positive thinker we can get good news in bitcoin.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Tone Vays seems quite popular these days. Looks like people often forget how he has been wrong before, sometimes by a long shoot. Remember that he called $7,500 as the highest price, most optimistic scenario of 2017. Needless to say he was wrong by about 165%... so anyone that actually sold (typically people sell before the "most optimistic scenarios" take place, you lost more than that in gains (well, assuming ideal scenario of you selling right at the 20k peak). But nonetheless he caused a lot of people to sell way earlier because he underestimated the power of FOMO that Bitcoin can trigger.

$4,975 is definitely possible, but the bottom could have already been set in mid February with that $5,900 dip for all we know.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

I think so. Bitcoin will have bull run maybe in the coming months. So 4k would not be reach by bitcoin price. It will play at 6k and nothing to decline below that price.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

On the one hand, it is certain that the bitcoin price has shaken investors who have bought Bitcoin at a high price, but on the other hand, it's the right time to buy Bitcoin and hold it until the price recovers. this is Cryptocurrency, we must be ready to face whatever happens, I think it is also already understood by investors before the decision to invest in this Cryptocurrency.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

An interesting table, of course I've seen such, but your more interesting and informative. Well done, continue in the same spirit and everything will turn out.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

in my opinion, maybe bitcoin price will down to 4k$ then pump strongly. Of course, the market is often unpredictable, but i think it is being in downtrend period
ryan1918

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Everybody's hoping for the increase of bitcoin but it goes down. I don't know if bitcoin gonna go down to $5000 .And it will make us having no chance to hit the price of $100000 this year. But Im still hoping for the best of everything to have my aim in life to have a big profit this month.

It will never hit $100k no matter what happens in market and adoption.
letibia80

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

In the various telegram chats I see fear and panic. We hope to reach the bottom soon and start again
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: