Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Drops Below $6,500  (Read 931 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

BTC highly bearish, Tony Vays’ target $4,975 but…

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/

I think everyone of the cryptocurrency user who have specifically invested in bitcoin are all trying to comprehend what is happening right now and I do not fault them if they would choose the easy way out. Like the above analysts, I personally think that it would atill need to go down lower before any stabilization can be made. With how the trend is pulling up and a lot of people panic selling I can think positively that it can still have the ability to go upwards
SmileyLadd

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

I searched Google yesterday, and yes, below $6,500 it is. May this serve as a pre-caution to those who already planned or for those who are planning to invest huge money it Bitcoin.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Btc might hit 2.3k USD. I'm not here to fud or anything but I believe that's the truth. Bitcoin is a great crypto but it might also experience a lot of downfalls for itself.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

it seems to me that the cause of bitcoin prices is currently down, most bitcoin holders are worried and they choose to sell their bitcoin, this is the best moment to buy bitcoins at cheap prices.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

this is just an estimate but the truth is questionable, we as users are not afraid that bitcoin will fall to $ 4500, and if it is better we prepare to buy because one day will go to the moon. thanks for articles that make people panic.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Yes, and will continue to fall only if good news comes and capital inflows from investors This is the only solution to the high price and then buy the traders and the price rises more
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Again, random passengers left the train. The most timid investors left the market. The most persistent as usual have stayed and buy bitcoin with a discount.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Bitcoin price going beneath 6,000$ will be about the price I got in last year! Maybe a repeat is about to happen again in this year; bitcoin bullish from its dip of as low of 5000$.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Everybody's hoping for the increase of bitcoin but it goes down. I don't know if bitcoin gonna go down to $5000 .And it will make us having no chance to hit the price of $100000 this year. But Im still hoping for the best of everything to have my aim in life to have a big profit this month.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Yes the Bitcoin is already down as below 6300 USD and still going down only now we can't predict, let's see what will going to happen in crypto market. Still we have some more time to get good news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I am so disappointed with this crap but what can we do that thing will be changes with tension and doing some other things I was eating I do always at this type of dangerous situation will be patient this will help you a lot.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Yes the Bitcoin is already down as below 6300 USD and still going down only now we can't predict, let's see what will going to happen in crypto market. Still we have some more time to get good news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is continues down his value as below 6300 USD, yes we can't predict what happen tomorrow in bitcoin. I think this is only temporary cause the value is soon to be rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment.  Be optimistic and positive thinker we can get good news in bitcoin.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Tone Vays seems quite popular these days. Looks like people often forget how he has been wrong before, sometimes by a long shoot. Remember that he called $7,500 as the highest price, most optimistic scenario of 2017. Needless to say he was wrong by about 165%... so anyone that actually sold (typically people sell before the "most optimistic scenarios" take place, you lost more than that in gains (well, assuming ideal scenario of you selling right at the 20k peak). But nonetheless he caused a lot of people to sell way earlier because he underestimated the power of FOMO that Bitcoin can trigger.

$4,975 is definitely possible, but the bottom could have already been set in mid February with that $5,900 dip for all we know.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

I think so. Bitcoin will have bull run maybe in the coming months. So 4k would not be reach by bitcoin price. It will play at 6k and nothing to decline below that price.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

On the one hand, it is certain that the bitcoin price has shaken investors who have bought Bitcoin at a high price, but on the other hand, it's the right time to buy Bitcoin and hold it until the price recovers. this is Cryptocurrency, we must be ready to face whatever happens, I think it is also already understood by investors before the decision to invest in this Cryptocurrency.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

An interesting table, of course I've seen such, but your more interesting and informative. Well done, continue in the same spirit and everything will turn out.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

in my opinion, maybe bitcoin price will down to 4k$ then pump strongly. Of course, the market is often unpredictable, but i think it is being in downtrend period
ryan1918

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Everybody's hoping for the increase of bitcoin but it goes down. I don't know if bitcoin gonna go down to $5000 .And it will make us having no chance to hit the price of $100000 this year. But Im still hoping for the best of everything to have my aim in life to have a big profit this month.

It will never hit $100k no matter what happens in market and adoption.
letibia80

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

In the various telegram chats I see fear and panic. We hope to reach the bottom soon and start again
AnimalRule

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

Before you start to panic and to sell your coins remember that bitcoin is highly volatile and the occasional corrections are normal and usual. And even worse corrections than this now have already happened and bitcoin has survived and remain its power, so this time will not be any different. Have faith.
Kristina_2805

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

I don't think that it changes anything. There's no doubt for me that cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run. They are not very liquid today, but that/s a question of time. Have you heard about Paytomat? Basically, it is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. I've checked their team and partners, quite impressive. They support 11 cryptocurrencies already, have many trustworthy partners like SONM, NEM, Hacken.
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

I also personally believe that before the bitcoin bull run it will show more bearish movements! hopefully, everything will be back to normal after 3-4months with new investors. this is going to be a good opportunity for the people who are going to start investing not only bitcoin but also alt coins!  Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

the decline of bitcoin is not something to worry about because it's a great time to invest our money to buy bitcoin and sell it when the price goes back up

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

It will never hit $100k no matter what happens in market and adoption.

100k is not that outrageous. Just calculate the necessary market cap for this to happen and compare it to for example biggest stock value of big companies, then it wont sound so unrealistic.

As far current market situation, it is a bit painful but on other hand nothing extraordinary if we take a look at the bigger picture. Right now we ware testing the triple bottom, if it gives, we are going lower and thats fine. Sooner we go on with it , sooner the market will start to recover in healthy manner.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

Everything in this world wil experience a downfall. Bitcoin is the largest crypto in the world, it will be back again. Don't worry yourself because of this although there are many FUD's there. Lol. Since the price is at $6,500 go buy and for sure, by the end of the year, bitcoin will be bullish again.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

Im not overly anxious at the moment really. The markets will probably continue to fall
due to to both investors movements and but FUD but at some point there will be a
buying frenzy by investors and that can also lead to FOMO by newbies which will see
a healthy rise in value.

Before all that though this site is predicting a bit more of a fall, how they figure it though
Im not so sure > https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:16 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 04:26:24 AM by crptotrader007

It indeed is very bad but it is not something which i personally didnt epected.And one more thing the prices will go furtger down due to some reasons.My advice would be to invest it in aLTS for some profit.Though the margin is less but the mistake are high.One more example of investing in alt coin is you get to choose between coin and that mean you can diversify your investment to reduce the risk and to generate good profit.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I think this was done specifically so that whales could buy at a good price. The price may drop to 5000, well, and then there will be growth in current and 2 years.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Btc might hit 2.3k USD. I'm not here to fud or anything but I believe that's the truth. Bitcoin is a great crypto but it might also experience a lot of downfalls for itself.

A great time for people to start panicking and selling so whales can buy everything. Even if it hits 5k mark or go even further than that, I'll still believe in BTC. This is all expeceted and it's price will surely go back to 20k at some point so it's better to hodl and wait than to panic and sell.
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

Bitcoin is now 6350 plus. Lowest price in this year. Maybe bitcoin will go under 4K USD. Nothing to do here except seeing. I really did not want to see bitcoin in this face. Hope this bad situation will recover very soon. The crypto market is suffering very much.
domains4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

Ecть cлyxи чтo дo 2000 кocнёмcя. Увepeн чyшь. Дoлжны пoйти в pocт yжe cкopo. Cкaчoк бyдeт cильный!

You should write in english here. If you want to wtite in your native language then you may find your local boards. This boards are only for english language. Thank you
BitcoinLendingICO

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

I wouldn´t mind to see BTC at that level so I could add to my positin, but I doubt it´s ever go that far down.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

in fact it is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can because with the cheap bitcoin prices like that you should be able to take advantage of such good moments to buy bitcoin.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

The reason for this type of change isn't difficult to guess. The Japanese cryptocurrency exchange was robbed. A lot of people have started to fear too much and sell their Bitcoins or stopped to decide on further investment with BTC. Perhaps when the situation calms down and some time passes, the demand for Bitcoin and its value should increase.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I would prefer the bitcoin price down this year as I would like to see the future of bitcoin has a higher price than last year, so I would wait for it to be below $ 4000 or $ 2000, let's look at it later

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bacio2

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

It could even be 3500$. In my opinion the whales are expecting G20.
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

That's the online trade and market for you. But the good thing is that is still raising back. The raise and fall gives ways for a better trade.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

such a situation we have already observed struck the lower resistance line and will soon go confidently upwards and only upwards and in a month there will be 10,000 dollars
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

see the condition in early July later if any progress will likely rise to the top
if there is no progress yah could be falling again prices until August
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

Yes,  the bearish market we had experienced currently is a tremendous drop since the 1st quarter of the year.  I still believe that bitcoin will contine it's journey for a greater heights and will make a good recovery in the crypto market.  This time is the best time  buying btc as this is currently low in price value.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

It's been a while since I bought any because the price is so high, but I'll probably start buying small shares again if it drops below $5000.  Someday I hope to own a whole bitcoin.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

do not ever be afraid and panicked because the price of bitcoin falls, because every price will fall will rise its price, we wait
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

As for bitcoin going lower and lower each day , many people are still in winning position such in my case because i have acquired bitcoins when it was less than 1k per coin and i still consider my investment a successful one unless it goes under that value . If bitcoin goes down to 4975$ then hell yeah i'll be buying more coins because no matter what happened and whether it's now or in the far future , bitcoin will rise again and cross new all time highs .
As for these people speculating about what will bitcoin price be , i really can't trust those because they are known for / low key chilling some alts from time to time and their words are not to take seriously since this is a market where no one can predict for sure what will happen and such people have already made false speculations and misguided many people in the past , so please don't listen to them ..
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

If you are not having any plans to sell the coins and if you have the money to invest this is the best market to invest, unfortunately i missed the news about the hack and so i could not act accordingly so that i could make some profit in the market according to the trend, i should have followed the market closely but real life obligation is denting my pocket.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
btyco
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Think about the positive side of things, these dips will allow new blood into crypto as they were annoyed at missing out when it pumped to $20k. Now they have a chance to get in again, if they are smart enough to invest

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

So much panic involved with Bitcoin and its constant fud after fud. Hopefully we'll stop dropping, bottom out soon and start seeing climbs again.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Link to technical and fundamental analysis discussion:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4466954.20

”…all the fluctuations in the market and in all the various stocks should be studied as if they were the result of one man’s operations. Let us call him the Composite Man, who, in theory, sits behind the scenes and manipulates the stocks to your disadvantage if you do not understand the game as he plays it; and to your great profit if you do understand it.”

Richard Wyckoff

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Yes bitcoin is down now and all I can think of is the opportunities i have . There is still great opportunity to keep winning in crypto and maybe we might not get the chance to see bitcoin this low again. Most people still regret not buying bitcoin when it was 6k and it rose to 20k. We still have many chances not to regret too. The Buyer time I'd now.
Theoneask

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

Maybe some of my friends who would not invest because it was too expensive in the past will go for it this time, but I imagine no.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

this is all because the market is too long in sideways position
the longer the price is in sideways condition then it will make a doubt in the market
so no wonder the price of bitcoin every day is getting down

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

a very crazy decline, this is the craziest scene I've ever encountered in the crypto world. $ 14000 fell within 6 months, and even $ 14000 rose within 2 months in 2017.

bitcoin has crazy fluctuations. but if we see that time estimation of bitcoin increment for high is faster than decrease, and that means bitcoin has the potential to rise again.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Don't worry bitcoin is always like this calm yourself and still hold

We need to do is try others things of way to earn or study some business here while trading here is not that well

better to buy in drops again like now so try to invest again
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

after yesterday bitcoin stabilized at 8k in a few weeks, it seems that in the next 1 month, bitcoin will stabilize at 6K before bitcoin rise and high again in july.

so, there will be no severe accidents that make the bitcoin fall below 6K. bitcoin will be stable at 6K and will rise slowly until July.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

though huge sell down happen but if you are a truly believer of bitcoin current price is an opportunity to add more as bitcoin price may easily push upward once big player want to do so. but for now as correction happen just relax and be patience with your hold.
asabed256

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

What is the basis for your argument? 2.3K is too low though we are in a bearish market. Unless you have a strong point to support your claims I suggest you remain a little positive. Predictions like these scare new investors.
vnck25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

I think there is strong support for Bitcoin around the USD 6500 level. If the price stabilizes around this level it will have a break out in the upward direction resulting in testing values like USD 7500 to USD 8000 initially and then all the way up to USD 12,000 and USD 13,000 range. This will happen during this year. The other scenario is that Bitcoin's price will hit lower  values like USD 3000 to USD 4000 and continue to stabilize at that support range. I am also very bullish on Bitcoins and will by more when the prices hit new low levels!
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:13:02 AM by mobilestrike

We do not have to think about those who are speculating against bitcoin but we have to put our money in bitcoin for long term and have to start our struggle to promote bitcoin. The promotion play a vital role for the increase of the value of bitcoin as with promotion more and more people will come to invest their money in bitcoin. They will increase the demand of bitcoin then those who are selling will again buy bitcoin.

In the long term there is much benefit in bitcoin but these people do not understand it who hate bitcoin they do not have looked at the past that how bitcoin reacted to many haters and how bitcoin continued with the price correction and recovery.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

I remembered last time before we saw the all time high, there's also a lot of months that bitcoin has been moving slowly and was even down during December of 2016.

And the next year, December of 2017 was totally opposite of what happened so what's happening can be opposite by year after year or if not, I agree that it's only testing the lows before it hits to another all time high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

We had seen that bitcoin's bottom price has been 6,500 dollars for the past few months.So if it falls till that limit,then there would be nothing to worry but if it falls beyond that,then our investments should be reconsidered.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Not possible, but the prediction is always a prediction had many expert analyst bitcoin value assuming the price will be bounce back again but currently hard to predict bitcoin when the right time to increase their price and get back at all time high price.

Yes of course if that's price lower upto 4,900$ that's an big opportunity those people have plan to buy bitcoin and keep it until the price come back in the coinmarketcap.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Currently Bitcoin is experiencing a considerable bearish. So, anyone who is experiencing this is expected to be patient, as there is still a chance to increase the price of Bitcoin. See you at Bullish.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

$4,665 is still very much in play.

$5,365 should be achievable without breaking a sweat.  I know many see that as impossible but that's my opinion.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
Abrefalll

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Bitcoin has dropped much today as well as many other altcoins. One thing i have noticed over the months including today is that anytime bitcoin drops, most of the other altcoins drop as well. This should tell us that bitcoin continues to reign in crypto and there is no need in spreading false news about bitcoin with the aim of taking over. I surely believe that bitcoin will rise again stronger and better.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

I believe it will rise again as well.  First, it will continue down before it will rise higher and stronger.

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

bitcoin drops since the year started and im still hoping that after falling the price it will rise up and recover. if the price bounce back and reach the last high price, maybe all investor/users that release their coin to early by panic they will back and hold again on bitcoin.
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

maybe bitcoin is currently testing to determine a certain price and level
vnvizow

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

Its ok Bitcoin always goes back up.  Crypto is the future and it is here to stay!
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

Its ok Bitcoin always goes back up.  Crypto is the future and it is here to stay!
I really do believe in btc but I can't control myself not to worry a little bit due to this dip (I think that's normal) because as we can see the situation is getting worse as time goes by. This bearish days are very stressful for me, I get frustrated everytime I see the graph and my savings dropping down . Nevertheless, I still want to hold my coins not only because it is the best option for now but also because I believe that it will survive.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

I'm not believing on their predictions until i saw it in my eyes and done in my own technical analysis. It is a possible outcome but see how tim draper those two have different ideas. It means something that there is no accurate prediction which will occur. Selling and buying on this point is optional on one person's opportunity seen on this price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

We have seen such dips on historical charts but  people always refuse to take responsibilty of their portfolio. In case of bitcoin price go to below than 5k usd level everything will change eventually and flash crash will cause more panic selling. Let's hope for best in future and please never invest money than you cant afford to lose.
DPoS2

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

Crypto can go higher but it might spread out to whatever becomes the next useful crypto..  bitcoin will always be around but at some point money may get into crypto around it more and bypass it.  if eth will figure out how to scale correctly, then that may close the gap and you would see bitcoin maybe 7000 and eth 3000 on next uptrend

also the miner glut is getting ridiculous...  not even worth getting a miner for free now unless you can do hocus pocus on your bottom line to still make gains

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

this time, bitcoin price reach $6494 and it still getting down and I think it still down for a while. but I don't think that it will reach below than $4xxx because this will makes the market crash and many people will sell their bitcoin with fast. but it is better for us to still make a prediction based on what we learn so we can find a clue or information about the market conditions and we can make a decision about what we need to do later.
Mezze

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:33 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:12:19 PM by Mezze

this time, bitcoin price reach $6494 and it still getting down and I think it still down for a while. but I don't think that it will reach below than $4xxx because this will makes the market crash and many people will sell their bitcoin with fast. but it is better for us to still make a prediction based on what we learn so we can find a clue or information about the market conditions and we can make a decision about what we need to do later.

It's not going under $5k. Now is the time for BTC to recover and we'll see by the end of the month. New wave is coming.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Bitcoin dropping to 6500 and below is going to reduce the hope that holder of it has in it of rising back to 20000 price it traded last december. It seems altcoins and ICOs are good investment now since bitcoins is failing to meet the expectations of investors.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

Interest for Bitcoin is falling at this moment. Trading volume is dropping, the search for Bitcoin on Google is dropping compared to last December. The question is why exactly it's happening. And if it continues this way, BTC has good chances to continue losing value, even near $5000's house. I believe the price will rise again if a new "hype" arise and more people come investing like it happened last year. Something interesting should happen to bring investors back... Otherwise, it's not a problem at all, but price will keep low and stabilizing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Bitcoin dropping to 6500 and below is going to reduce the hope that holder of it has in it of rising back to 20000 price it traded last december. It seems altcoins and ICOs are good investment now since bitcoins is failing to meet the expectations of investors.

well, this is a very difficult thing. but, I also predicted that something like this would happen. we know that after long bitcoin stability, there will be a pump, or a large dump that happens. so, now we can only wait for the price to go back up.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

well, this is a very difficult thing. but, I also predicted that something like this would happen. we know that after long bitcoin stability, there will be a pump, or a large dump that happens. so, now we can only wait for the price to go back up.

I see it the same way, though for other people, it would depend if they could wait for the long term or not. It could take probably weeks or even months before that upward surge happens and a lot can happen between now and then. It could even go way below it's current value, who knows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mezze

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

I see it the same way, though for other people, it would depend if they could wait for the long term or not. It could take probably weeks or even months before that upward surge happens and a lot can happen between now and then. It could even go way below it's current value, who knows.

The point is that even if it goes as low as 4-5k it will eventually come back to 10k and above. Crypto market can't crash with all of this fiat pouring in.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

I think the reason for the decline in bitcoin is because many of them panic and sell the bitcoin they have, and I think the bitcoin will go down further. And I think bitcoin will take a long time to increase again, we must have full patience for this situation.

dmamigo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

I think the reason for the decline in bitcoin is because many of them panic and sell the bitcoin they have, and I think the bitcoin will go down further. And I think bitcoin will take a long time to increase again, we must have full patience for this situation.

The drop is very much possible, people mostly nowadays sells their part whenever any negative news whether its really bad or just rumoured. This action is helping the sharks and whales, whatever they are to make more money helping to dip more and then takes suitabke advantages.
luckybtccasino.com

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

LMAo this is more than irrelevant, i think that no one is interested in having a high bitcoin price if the entire market is inflated as fuck.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

Maybe there's a panic happening with the current situation right now, but as I've checked the price lately it went up to $6700 and showing good signs to pump. I would be grateful if this will be having progressive increase, for us to have profitable value with our holdings to grow further.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Like the saying that whatever goes up must come down. A lot of people coming into the markets and  also bringing in a lot of oppositions with it. I see a bounce back already happening which implies from what already said that bitcoin has done its lowest for the year.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

The point is that even if it goes as low as 4-5k it will eventually come back to 10k and above. Crypto market can't crash with all of this fiat pouring in.

The market is volatile so its normal for the prices today to change drastically and every trader in the market are using the volatility in order to earn more profit in the future, that's how the system in the market works and you will only lose investments if you are not patient enough to wait for the prices to increase.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

the decline of bitcoin is not something to worry about because it's a great time to invest our money to buy bitcoin and sell it when the price goes back up
yes that's right , and indeed it is a big opportunity for us  to bid in low price , so instead of worrying grab this opportunity to gain more profits when bitcoin bounce back to the high value again.  'cause actually that is the purpose of fluctuation of market which is a " chance " for those who missed to buy at dip and always repent when bitcoin goes up to ath. .So must buy now while it's not too late. 
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Well, that is a very good point, but how long before it does that is what we really cannot tell anyway. However, you have said it! Crypto market cannot just keep crashing way down as there would always be time for the market to recover in the long run, but that would still take some time but I do not see any reason why any holder should be losing hope at this stage but looking for reasons to buy even more so as to be able to get the best from the long term value.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

Now the movement of bitcoin in positive manner.Now the price crossed 6700$.So this will be the best time to hold.If the price increases ,you have to hold instead of selling.Check till it reach huge and then sell it.Not only the price movement of bitcoin is increasing,also the raise is impact on trusted coins like Ethereum,Bitcoin cash,Litecoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mezze

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

Well, that is a very good point, but how long before it does that is what we really cannot tell anyway. However, you have said it! Crypto market cannot just keep crashing way down as there would always be time for the market to recover in the long run, but that would still take some time but I do not see any reason why any holder should be losing hope at this stage but looking for reasons to buy even more so as to be able to get the best from the long term value.

Thank you for agreeing with me and confirming that I'm thinking in the right direction.
As for the holders I don't think that they're losing hope. Maybe they're disappointing and annoyed but all the people I know are still holding their BTC even with the prices going down. Actually all of us buy more because it's a very smart thing to do in the long run. I hope I'm not wrong and that predictions about BTC reaching $20-30k by the end of the year come true.
Eleven86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Now the market starts to move in a good direction, so if you have bitcoin just hold it for some time instead of selling. The price of bitcoin starts to increase slightly hope it will continue in near future. Now itself it crossed $6,500, so dont get panic and sell. All are expect by the end of this year it will reach 20k and prove this year also the year of bitcoin like last year. So with hope and patience just hold the bitcoin.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

Now the market starts to move in a good direction, so if you have bitcoin just hold it for some time instead of selling. The price of bitcoin starts to increase slightly hope it will continue in near future. Now itself it crossed $6,500, so dont get panic and sell. All are expect by the end of this year it will reach 20k and prove this year also the year of bitcoin like last year. So with hope and patience just hold the bitcoin.
What I see here is pure optimism, and hoping for best outcome. Yes price of bitcoin has start rising again, but there is no guarantee that it will continue to do so. It could start going down again you know.
There are some insane predictions about bitcoin's price at the end of this year, but I think we should be happy if it reach stable price of $13k.
But I agree that for some people holding is best option. For some there isn't any other option, but to hold and hope for the best.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Yesterday  the price is $6600 dollars and today. Last week ago the price is near at 8k dollars but they decrease again and now that's the price there's a lot of reason why the bitcoin price decreasing. But if you buy bitcoin now and most of us we will punp bitcoin price and the people who leave bitcoin can back again to invest and the price will bloom and we get more money.
francedeni

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

When bitcoin drops I do not intend to sell all my btc, instead I hold it for now. I think in any months time come price of btc will have it's movement to increase. In case it will go down further I think btc will going up again.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

When bitcoin drops I do not intend to sell all my btc, instead I hold it for now. I think in any months time come price of btc will have it's movement to increase. In case it will go down further I think btc will going up again.

Holding is the right thing to do for now because the price will soon just go back to normal when the consumers will be starting to invest again since volatility is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable today.

bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

Waiting for the long term is simply what anyone should easily do which I believe at least for those waiting for the long term, buying the lows of the market is usually the best thing to do.

The market for sure looks like it is really going to be testing some pretty low point and it is hard to tell at which point it will end up bouncing back for recovery, but from what we are seeing so far and the possibilities of hitting low, $4800 region sounds possible.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcad4u

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

I had some words for you friend.Bitcoin is decentralized currency,so no one will control the bitcoin price.You no need to worry for this,it's minor fluctuation.The whales can hold the price for a moment.But they can't control for longer period.This is the unique features of bitcoin over other Crypto.
Eternu

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

The market for sure looks like it is really going to be testing some pretty low point and it is hard to tell at which point it will end up bouncing back for recovery, but from what we are seeing so far and the possibilities of hitting low, $4800 region sounds possible.
No one can say for sure which way and how much bitcoin's price can go. But nah, I doubt it will go as low as $4800, that would be too low if you ask me (but still not impossible). If bitcoin's price dropped to $5500, people would buy as much as they could, which would boost price beck up.
I think that it will stay in price range of $6000-7500 for one more month at least, and only after I expect slow rising in its price. So yes, holding now is maybe best option for all, and also buying more coins  Wink
LexLuther

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

I've set up a ladder to scale in as the price drops over the next coming weeks for BTC and ETH at various prices on the way down.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

In my own opinion, its fine if bitcoins will keep on dropping its price because in this way you can always invest for a cheaper price in order to earn more profit in the future when the market values start to pump up again.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

In my own opinion, its fine if bitcoins will keep on dropping its price because in this way you can always invest for a cheaper price in order to earn more profit in the future when the market values start to pump up again.

but now bitcoin price is down too deep and I think many people are shocked to see the price. they don't believe that bitcoin price is reaching $6141 but this is the reality that is happening in the market. maybe in a few days later, the price will get up and will start to pump again like you said and in that time, I am sure that all of us will be happy to see the new highest price. so lets we wait for the price and hold our bitcoin until the price can increase higher.
Mezze

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I had some words for you friend.Bitcoin is decentralized currency,so no one will control the bitcoin price.You no need to worry for this,it's minor fluctuation.The whales can hold the price for a moment.But they can't control for longer period.This is the unique features of bitcoin over other Crypto.

I agree, it's decentralized and very hard to manipulate but whales still do it and when they do prices skyrocket or dip. Either case is a chance to make money, either by accumulating cheap BTC or by selling when reaches it's peak. Whatever the case is, BTC will exist for a long time or maybe even forever.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

but now bitcoin price is down too deep and I think many people are shocked to see the price. they don't believe that bitcoin price is reaching $6141 but this is the reality that is happening in the market. maybe in a few days later, the price will get up and will start to pump again like you said and in that time, I am sure that all of us will be happy to see the new highest price. so lets we wait for the price and hold our bitcoin until the price can increase higher.

This is why Bitcoin is good for long-term investment. Well, this is market and it will only behave according to its supply and demand and let us just make this as an opportunity to buy some coins. Cryptos are unpredictable so it is not new that we experience with this kind of sudden drop of value.
airdagon

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

The fall in bitcoin prices could be even worse in the coming months. The reason, this digital currency cryptocurrency has no fundamental value. this is the result of research of capital economics, a London-based company that explains the bitcoin and other coin prices have been quite correlated with the S & P 500 index since the price has declined from the highest price at the end of 2017. most likely,
the price will drop to below $ 6000
richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

The fall in bitcoin prices could be even worse in the coming months. The reason, this digital currency cryptocurrency has no fundamental value. this is the result of research of capital economics, a London-based company that explains the bitcoin and other coin prices have been quite correlated with the S & P 500 index since the price has declined from the highest price at the end of 2017. most likely,

Don't waste your time on reading things set up by parties who don't understand how this market and everything around it works. People blame Bitcoin in most cases for the same reason gold is blamed for not having any fundamental value. Bitcoin offers far more use than gold in so many ways, that everyone thinking otherwise should just focus on other things. What's the point of writing about something you don't think has any value or purpose? It makes no sense. What fundamental value has fiat in today's world? No one should decide for you what has value or has not....
valentinen39

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Cryptocurrency can always be affected in the market either it will increase or decrease because speculations are affecting different people's mind set but the best thing to do as of now is to invest more coins or just hold it in order to avoid long a huge amount of profit.
airdagon

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Don't waste your time on reading things set up by parties who don't understand how this market and everything around it works. People blame Bitcoin in most cases for the same reason gold is blamed for not having any fundamental value. Bitcoin offers far more use than gold in so many ways, that everyone thinking otherwise should just focus on other things. What's the point of writing about something you don't think has any value or purpose? It makes no sense. What fundamental value has fiat in today's world? No one should decide for you what has value or has not....

sorry, man. I am here not too experienced about this kind of thing. but, at least I learned to find out what happened by reading the news. maybe for you, i just wasted my time. but, for me this is my process for learning for the future. thank you for his reprimand. I can learn from small mistakes like this.
napi

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

you should be able to take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin prices are currently very cheap and fall.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Yes it is and it even went deeper as it touched down 5,000$. Many new topics are posted on this forum as bitcoin hits 5,000$ speculating that bitcoin will go down even more. We can't deny bitcoin's market volatility so there is no reason for me to be surprise or hate bitcoin because it is what it is. All i have to do is to hold my bitcoin and i am pretty sure that bitcoin is going to be alright soon.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

yes you are right bitcoin prices fall at a very cheap price you should buy as much as you can because such moments are very rare. take advantage of the situation to make a profit.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

yes you are right bitcoin prices currently down to more than $ 6500 even down to $ 5k and should be a good moment to buy as much coin as you can after that you wait until the price goes back up again to make a profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Eternu

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

Yes it is and it even went deeper as it touched down 5,000$. Many new topics are posted on this forum as bitcoin hits 5,000$ speculating that bitcoin will go down even more. We can't deny bitcoin's market volatility so there is no reason for me to be surprise or hate bitcoin because it is what it is. All i have to do is to hold my bitcoin and i am pretty sure that bitcoin is going to be alright soon.
Things that happened to Bithumb had strong impact on bitcoin's market, and major things like that will always do. Also with everything that is going on, few FUDs here and there, its no wonder that the price dropped.
It could fall even more yes, but I doubt that it will go under $5000. Even $5000 is low, because investors know that this is great chance for getting more coins for low price.
Price will fluctuate a bit before it starts recovering, this roller coaster has to end right. So keep hodling! Wink
rainezerr

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

In my own opinion, it does not really matter if the market price will decrease or increase because people will still keep on investing no matter how the market is in dip due to different speculations that will be always going out in the internet or news.

blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

So that's really possible that we might end up $4,975 for this bearish market but it's still on good point that it has been back to $6,200.

But I'm not confident with this situation because there can be something that will pull it down.

In my own opinion, it does not really matter if the market price will decrease or increase because people will still keep on investing no matter how the market is in dip due to different speculations that will be always going out in the internet or news.
To the investors and holders already, it's very important.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Any thing can happen no doubt about it, but i think that bitcoin price is not going fell down any more, but will hopefully very soon start rising, because bitcoin is the first most crypto currency of the world and still most of the people are too much interested here in bitcoin, therefore i think that they will give a very good support and boost to bitcoin price.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

Crypto is very risky. not just from its investment. even from his gambling. indeed I also have a similar opinion. that btc will not grow drastically this year
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Today’s price is about $6100, it means that the price is decreasing and soon it will be less than $6000. This price is bad for old investors because they are losing their money and good for new investors because they want to earn some money from it. I have never such a worst situation of bitcoin. The price is almost stuck in this level which is not acceptable for impatient investors.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

Bitcoin has seen a very low price for this year and I think it will come down to $5500 within this month end. There are several factors for the downfall of Bitcoin like the most famous exchanges got hacked and the Japanese regulation on their countries exchanges which lead to closure of their exchange due to KYC norms not followed strictly.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Any thing can happen no doubt about it, but i think that bitcoin price is not going fell down any more, but will hopefully very soon start rising, because bitcoin is the first most crypto currency of the world and still most of the people are too much interested here in bitcoin, therefore i think that they will give a very good support and boost to bitcoin price.
Thinking has never solved any issue for anyone and assumption is what has made a lot of people to make trading mistakes. The market is very volatile and a lot can still happen toward the downtrend, which makes it impossible for anyone to know how things will end up playing out eventually or how far bitcoin low would get to than to wait and see how the trend is going to end up doing its thing.

If we get to see a retest and a bounce from that same support before we can indeed say this market is ready for maybe a short term uptrend or a long term one but for now, we are in a bear phase.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

if the bitcoin price drops cheaply and you still do not have bitcoin then you should buy as much bitcoin as you can take advantage of such a moment to be able to buy a lot of bitcoin do not be afraid the price will surely rise someday.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eternu

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

Bitcoin has seen a very low price for this year and I think it will come down to $5500 within this month end. There are several factors for the downfall of Bitcoin like the most famous exchanges got hacked and the Japanese regulation on their countries exchanges which lead to closure of their exchange due to KYC norms not followed strictly.
There is nothing I can say about hack, that isn't already said. But as far as KYC is concerned, I guess things like that was inevitable. If we want for bitcoin to become worlds currency, that things like money laundering must be stopped. If certain people use bitcoin for criminal act and goes unpunished, common people will see bitcoin as an criminal thing... which is bad. So KYC regulation is trying to prevent that.
No one can say for how long with this continue to go on, but I am almost 100 percent sure that this will not be the downfall of Bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

Crypto is very risky. not just from its investment. even from his gambling. indeed I also have a similar opinion. that btc will not grow drastically this year
There is absolutely no doubt about that and this is one of the main reasons why one just have to be careful as to not be gambling the market at any point, but settle down to wait for the best moment to settle in most of the time. Over activity sometimes has made a lot of people to tend to make huge and silly mistakes in the market rather than making trends their best friend. The price has dropped below even $6000 and at this stage; I would rather not be deceived by some dead cat bounce.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

This is why Bitcoin is good for long-term investment. Well, this is market and it will only behave according to its supply and demand and let us just make this as an opportunity to buy some coins. Cryptos are unpredictable so it is not new that we experience with this kind of sudden drop of value.

you are right, and I use bitcoin for a long-term investment too because I know that I cannot always check the bitcoin price in every time. but if I have time to analyze, then maybe I will do short-term investment and maybe I can have a chance to do scalping trade too because if the price is up and down too often, I can make a nice profit. I agree that cryptocurrency is unpredictable and we need to determine when we can enter into the market so we can buy at the low price and sell at the high price.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

It rebound back to $6,200 after it drop to around $5,800 so i assume we have a great support around this level
But market is still testing tho on what could possibly happen

By looking at the fundamental like news and regulations, aside from big tech companies skeptical comments, everything else is kinda fine
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

It rebound back to $6,200 after it drop to around $5,800 so i assume we have a great support around this level

By looking at the fundamental like news and regulations, aside from big tech companies skeptical comments, everything else is kinda fine
honestly, this is a price reduction that really makes many people panic. Well, for now, I think the price is back to stable. however, the price is still really below the $ 6500 price tag. I hope that the bitcoin price increase will happen soon in July.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

we do not have to worry about lowering the bitcoin price because the bitcoin processing state is high and lowers its value. . Your bitcoin price is high enough to buy it and lower the bitcoin when they sell their bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

I agree, it's decentralized and very hard to manipulate but whales still do it and when they do prices skyrocket or dip. Either case is a chance to make money, either by accumulating cheap BTC or by selling when reaches it's peak. Whatever the case is, BTC will exist for a long time or maybe even forever.
Yes it is true, the Bitcoin’s value has dropped more and more and now reached at 5.8k dollar which is a very low price and everyone can easy achieve it and is inside the circle of people.

The price may increase soon because many people will invest here in order to get Bitcoins in very large quantity and to make a collection on using low amount so this is the way they are following and you need to follow the same because everyday the market is not available like today’s market.
LexLuther

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

honestly, this is a price reduction that really makes many people panic. Well, for now, I think the price is back to stable. however, the price is still really below the $ 6500 price tag. I hope that the bitcoin price increase will happen soon in July.

This is somewhat consistent with what I've read.  To expect movement in the $6k but that in the early fall to see a correction downward and Q4 a recovery before EOY.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Mezze

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

This is somewhat consistent with what I've read.  To expect movement in the $6k but that in the early fall to see a correction downward and Q4 a recovery before EOY.

Whales are counting on people to panic and they've been accumulating a lot of cheap BTC lately. Soon fiat will start pouring back in and market will recover.
websoftwareengineer

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Im not against the speculation but the reason why cryptocurrency is currently decreasing right now is because of negative news or fud that is actually manipulating the minds of different people to sell their coins in the market more than holding.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

There is nothing I can say about hack, that isn't already said. But as far as KYC is concerned, I guess things like that was inevitable. If we want for bitcoin to become worlds currency, that things like money laundering must be stopped. If certain people use bitcoin for criminal act and goes unpunished, common people will see bitcoin as an criminal thing... which is bad. So KYC regulation is trying to prevent that.
No one can say for how long with this continue to go on, but I am almost 100 percent sure that this will not be the downfall of Bitcoin.
Yes the price of Bitcoin has dropped more which is more affordable price for every one. On this price one can buy Bitcoin easily, many people are investing in Bitcoin now in a large quantity which will increase its price soon. Today the price is very low the investors are buying Bitcoin on low prices to make good profit in future and you need to do the same because the market will not remain favorable in future for buyers so this is your opportunity.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Last April Bitcoin was around 1K and now it doesnt seem to want to go below $6100 in a bear market so that is a 500% increase which may bring us to around 30k by this time next year.
Eternu

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

Last April Bitcoin was around 1K and now it doesnt seem to want to go below $6100 in a bear market so that is a 500% increase which may bring us to around 30k by this time next year.
Bitcoin's price hitting $30k till the end of this year... that is just a wild guess, there's no real prof for something like that.
I don't say that its impossible. But in best case scenario, chances for that are almost as equal to impossible.
We would all like to see something like that, but lets be honest here. With everything that is going on lately with bitcoin's market and with crime fighting, do you really think that people will just run toward bitcoin and buy it in enormous amounts? Nah, things needs to settle down a bit first. Maybe next year tho, who knows.
Mezze

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

Bitcoin's price hitting $30k till the end of this year... that is just a wild guess, there's no real prof for something like that.
I don't say that its impossible. But in best case scenario, chances for that are almost as equal to impossible.
We would all like to see something like that, but lets be honest here. With everything that is going on lately with bitcoin's market and with crime fighting, do you really think that people will just run toward bitcoin and buy it in enormous amounts? Nah, things needs to settle down a bit first. Maybe next year tho, who knows.

Things change very quickly in crypto so anything is possible. The market is very long in the red so it's not possible for thing to go the other side by the end of the year.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

last year I thought Bitcoin would reach $30,000 this year, but now I dismiss this idea, I can't predict Bitcoin, which may be the charm of Bitcoin.So I don't think we need to guess this year's Bitcoin,it's as hard as guessing the score of this year's World Cup!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

The price even dropped further to $5,800. Those who are bailing out of BTC are not helping but instead making it worse. 2018 is on its half way mark, last year BTC price starts to improve by this period until October where the price starts to pump by leaps and bounds. I am expecting a further drop by August till September when Chinese Ghost month starts to kick in.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

I agree, bitcoin had already dropped below 6K$ and it seems there's a sudden price correction after couple of hours. And I see it slowly recovering for now from the price 5.8K$ to 6.2K$. Im hoping it will continue to rise soon and leaving the bearmarket behind.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Well, it is not a new things to have happen yo Bitcoin in its existence as Bitcoin has already taste below $6,000 in recent time before it later return to above $6,000 in the couple of weeks back. But we all hope that sooner or later Bitcoin value will reach another mile stone only if there are positive news.

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

In a long bear market like this, nobody knows where the real bottom is. That's why we need to look left to realize our previous market structure and make some educated guesses on what its next move gonna be.

Btw, its already a good news that we only had two long bear markets in Bitcoin, compared to stocks. What's happening now is very healthy. Look at the bigger picture and you'll see we're in great shape.

And, always remember: "The trend is your friend" - Investment 101

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

Bitcoins price can drop even more in the next few months but still it will be always managing to increase even more in the future because the market is volatile and people are going to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market pumps up again.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

glad to see bitcoin price stay at $6135 in this day and everything looks green in the market. I wish that it will stay like this for a long time so the altcoin has a chance to increase higher. but there are still possibilities for bitcoin to go up or down in anytime so we still need to be careful because we don't know where bitcoin price wants to go. perhaps, if there are a good news comes, it will push the price to increase by more than $6500 and still increase to break any level of the price.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

The has dropped so much as the lowest value recorded this year is 5.8k dollar and no doubt about the recovery as we know that market recovers after down falls. Similarly this time the market will recover when the demand rate improves and increases. It will surely increase in the upcoming days so just hold your coins tightly and make decision when you stand in a high market.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

Small corrections will be there in the price because nobody wants fixed price for bitcoin otherwise it will lose its value around the globe. It is good for new investors because they have the chance to buy some bitcoin on low price and make money in the future. $6000 is very reasonable price for new investors if they can hold their coins for some time.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

glad to see bitcoin price stay at $6135 in this day and everything looks green in the market.

I drew in support in this area, it matches previous highs and is now the low before we get to 6,500 which is a bigger point of resistance over time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptologist

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

I'm pretty sure that the last $5k mark crash id going to be the last of it. It bounces back easily and a few more months, we could see bitcoin going unstoppable on the last quarter. I'll be honest that I panicked a little and I'm sure some of you did too.
Mezze

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

I'm pretty sure that the last $5k mark crash id going to be the last of it. It bounces back easily and a few more months, we could see bitcoin going unstoppable on the last quarter. I'll be honest that I panicked a little and I'm sure some of you did too.

I never had a doubt that BTC will come back to 20k again. Watching those curves every day and I still think the same way, BTC will not go down under 6k. Maybe it'll go up to 7-8k and then drop a little but in the end it'll reach 10-15-20k. We'll see soon enough.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

The price that went low to $6500 has got recovered, hope this is a massive comeback focusing towards growth. In specific it is all about the situation prevailing over the entire market. Right now a small pumping will create a positive thought among the people and the same will attract more investors which is a must for growth.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

The price that went low to $6500 has got recovered, hope this is a massive comeback focusing towards growth. In specific it is all about the situation prevailing over the entire market. Right now a small pumping will create a positive thought among the people and the same will attract more investors which is a must for growth.

Correct, glad to see the price slowly getting in the range of $6800-$6900 perhaps in the next coming days. And I hope that this small pump will create a positive attitude towards old and future investors to pour their money again in the market. However, I have doubts that $20K might be possible again at the end of the year. I would be surprise if we get to touch it  again, but I wouldn't put to much hope on it, the chances are still there, but with so many factors affecting the price in a negative way, I will be happy to see the growth around $16K.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Carpenter194

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Now it will be comeback and move to $7,000 soon?
Eternu

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

I never had a doubt that BTC will come back to 20k again. Watching those curves every day and I still think the same way, BTC will not go down under 6k. Maybe it'll go up to 7-8k and then drop a little but in the end it'll reach 10-15-20k. We'll see soon enough.
You sounds like bitcoin's price is already at $20k,  I wish I was as optimistic as you. Also your speculation about end price, I don't know if you thought on end of this year or end in general, but range from 10k-20k is a bit too large don't you think? You are right in one thing tho... We shell see.
cydrix

Merit: 129

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

From the looks of it it will probably go down even on $4000 keep praying some ignorant investors might get interested in Bitcoin lol. Well it's our job to introduce and advertise bitcoin. Even though we do it for free we do have a benefit from it by getting bitcoin popular it might pump in an unusual amount sooner or later.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

BTC has experienced three times fell to $6000, if BTC experience again big rebound, then 6000 could be the bottom of the BTC price area, my in the mind of the idea is to BTC can rise to $8000 and usher in a new breakthrough.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

BTC has experienced three times fell to $6000, if BTC experience again big rebound, then 6000 could be the bottom of the BTC price area, my in the mind of the idea is to BTC can rise to $8000 and usher in a new breakthrough.

That is for sure.
If it ever hits 6k or even 5k5. There will be tons of people buying in.
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

just like the saying that anything goes up need to come down. a whole lot of humans entering the markets and additionally bringing in numerous oppositions with it. I see a get better already happening which implies from what already stated that bitcoin has executed its lowest for the 12 months.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Bitcoins price can drop even more in the next few months but still it will be always managing to increase even more in the future because the market is volatile and people are going to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market pumps up again.
These days we are hearing and observing downfalls and little improvements and then downfall and then little improvement and making a circle in which the price is circulating. We are waiting for the price to go on increase line and this will soon happen because demand rate will increase as the value is low these days and people will invest to collect large quantity coins on the usage of low amount.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mezze

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

You sounds like bitcoin's price is already at $20k,  I wish I was as optimistic as you. Also your speculation about end price, I don't know if you thought on end of this year or end in general, but range from 10k-20k is a bit too large don't you think? You are right in one thing tho... We shell see.

Yeah, it did sound like that.  Grin
I really believe in cryptography and it's endless possibilities. BTC is a revolutionary in any way and it's price will surely just go up in the years to come. It's fluctuating right now because many big players can influence it's price, the market cap of 100billion isn't that big in grand scale of things but when adoption rate rises and it gets, from 1% of worlds population nowadays, to 20-30% BTC will be much harder to get influenced so we'll get less that pump and dump schemes and the price will get steady. Then it will probably get to those insane heights around 100k or more.
This 20k+ range is something I think will probably be next year or the year after but that's something that none of us can know for sure.
I'll be happy if it gets back to 10-15k by the end of the year.
Tigerw

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

just like the saying that anything goes up need to come down. a whole lot of humans entering the markets and additionally bringing in numerous oppositions with it. I see a get better already happening which implies from what already stated that bitcoin has executed its lowest for the 12 months.

that's why you do not need to pay attention to any forecasts, because to date, any news, it's like an information weapon for market manipulation.
gabmen

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

that's why you do not need to pay attention to any forecasts, because to date, any news, it's like an information weapon for market manipulation.

Well you actually still have to get yourself informed by being up to date though. News and reports, whether they're negative or positive, still gives out information you can use for studying and making decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I do not see any reason why anyone should ever have such a doubt. It might take time to get to see it, but it is not like at some point it would not end up happening. Certainly for now, we are in a bear trend and how long the bear trend is going to end up lasting is best known with time.

Nevertheless, this is an opportunity for everyone to start taking advantage of the dips and seeing how they can get to buy at these points. I do have the feelings that in the short term, we may end up hitting around $5k though.
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Indeed, that is why we shoud take this dip as an advantages in the way of buying all the coins that has potential as much as possible so that when the time comes it will be a good outcome we will have. Bitcoin was so fluctuative so you could guarantee that sooner or later it'll goes up again and those who take the advantages will have a great day.

ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Its fine if the market drops below $6k dollars, it only means that other people who did not have enough capital to invest can purchase bitcoins on a cheaper price and earn profit in the future.

gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

yes bitcoin price is currently the cheapest price you should buy bitcoin prices when it falls to the point it is because it is a very good moment to buy as much as you can.
Eternu

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

Its fine if the market drops below $6k dollars, it only means that other people who did not have enough capital to invest can purchase bitcoins on a cheaper price and earn profit in the future.
This situation could also be good for those people who bought when the price was a bit higher, and now with lower price they can buy again and that way balance out their investment and make their ROI time shorter.
Every moment has its good sides and bad ones, but at the end it all comes on individual needs. Also, people should be prepared for possibility that price could go under $6k, but honestly I doubt it will.
phpartisanmaster

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

yes bitcoin price is currently the cheapest price you should buy bitcoin prices when it falls to the point it is because it is a very good moment to buy as much as you can.

yes you are right, its not a problem if the market price for bitcoins is dropping, it only means that the market is giving you the chance to invest even more in order to earn more profit.
tumokatok

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:39 AM

You can take advantage of such moments to be able to buy lots of bitcoin do not be afraid the price will definitely rise someday and if the bitcoin price goes down cheap and you still do not have bitcoin then you should buy as much bitcoin
marsmyname

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

Small corrections will be there in the price because nobody wants fixed price for bitcoin otherwise it will lose its value around the globe. It is good for new investors because they have the chance to buy some bitcoin on low price and make money in the future. $6000 is very reasonable price for new investors if they can hold their coins for some time.
Yeah, I agree and will like to add my opinion here as we know that the current price has increased after downfalls so we must think that it is the result of increase in demand rate. The price has increased from 5.8k dollar to 6.5k dollar which is the good increase in these difficult situations. We are expecting better from the Bitcoin and soon as its demand rate is increasing the price will be surprising us as well.

traderethereum

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

and now, bitcoin is not in the $6,500 again and it increases $200 from the last time. I hope that the conditions will be like this and although there is any correction for the price, the price is not getting down below $6,500. I am sure that bitcoin price can increase higher in the next months and we will see the price makes another highest price again.
naidray
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Why should anyone actually want to panic and it is not like it is something their panic can solve anything. It is a market, it is certain that we could even fall a bit lower eventually, but the thing is to know what to do in such scenarios or to buy more and wait for the long term. One thing I am sure of is that this market is really in a giveaway state with the value we are seeing now and anyone who wants to go long for the future, here is a very good opportunity for them.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

after bitcoin reach $6,819 according to bittrex, now we see bitcoin price down again and now it reached $6452 but we can be glad that bitcoin price still in above $6k. but if there are many people that is panic to see the red candle especially a long red candle, then the price can get down too far and maybe it will reach in under than $6k. we can only hope that the price can bounce up after this and in the next week, the price can increase by more than $6,8xx and even will reach more than $7k.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

No for the statement because the current value is stable from yesterday which is 6.5k dollar and yes this current market is a golden opportunity for all of us as it has less price and charges us less for 1 Bitcoin equals to 6.5k dollar so we are here is a very rich opportunity.

It is more than anything to get more valuable coin in its low market on low value so keep investing which will also increase the demand rate and we will be in high market soon.
Macinto$h

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 02:45:58 PM by Macinto$h

It seems to me that you do not need to trust the opinion of all these analysts. Many of them write their reports to order. They are paid for this money and they say what they should write. And they do it.
dr blowfin

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

The last time I listened to Tone Vays he was talking about $1300. So $4975 doesn't sound so bad.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

You are wrong. I admit that bitcoin is decentralized but is not uncontrollable. Big investors manipulate the market and change the price according to their well. They are ducking us and we do not understand. The big pump and dump was not natural. It was planted and the result is that many people made huge profits while new investors lost their money.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

The last time I listened to Tone Vays he was talking about $1300. So $4975 doesn't sound so bad.

As a bottom price that is nothing because the bottom is usually quite brief and not traded by a vast amount of people.   Just a spike down to 4975 as a reversal would be not be a big deal.    It really depends on how it reaches that price.

If we gradually descend then I see the upwards movement after as being much slower also.   I was actually expecting a lower price but also a short duration so not as quite as bearish as just reading the number alone.  I think the context of the price movement probably matters even more

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

The big pump and dump was not natural. It was planted and the result is that many people made huge profits while new investors lost their money.

It might have been planned to some extent, but what you can't plan is how the retail market reacts. We will never find out what percentage of last year's rally was manipulation and what percentage fomo. If the momentum is there, which it was, then the market can pump to any level as long as people are willing to hold and accumulate more -- if there are more constant buyers than sellers, the price will keep going up, it's that simple. Right now the exact opposite is happening, where the coins that people were holding are now being dumped on the market. I have heard some people say reverse bull run, and I actually like that term because that's exactly what it is.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

The price of bitcoins is now in $6k dollar below and it only means that there will be more time for consumers to invest since the market price is very expensive for a long time.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

That will really be bad for everyone (except those who are yet to make purchase).it is kindd of hard to know what to follow, CBOE are making a push for bitcoin ETF which will bring more money to crypto, yet we are having price dips
Devnant

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

The price is less than $6,100 at the moment and i think that it will keep going  down on the next few days, we just need to wait a little bit more. But, we can not speculate much about what is going to happen because the market is more than unpredictable

Game is my life
oegarod

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

This has been taking place quite often, I believe the price drop below $6500 has been taking place for the third time consecutively. Every time the recovery happens quite after certain time period fulfilling the expectations of the users. Hope this time too the same thing takes place to grow high at the earliest.
gabmen

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

The price is less than $6,100 at the moment and i think that it will keep going  down on the next few days, we just need to wait a little bit more. But, we can not speculate much about what is going to happen because the market is more than unpredictable

It hasn't gotten below 6.1k and making small steps to go back up. If things go well no other news of exchanhe hacks or bans come up, we may well be on a slow, steady climb.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

and now, bitcoin is not in the $6,500 again and it increases $200 from the last time. I hope that the conditions will be like this and although there is any correction for the price, the price is not getting down below $6,500. I am sure that bitcoin price can increase higher in the next months and we will see the price makes another highest price again.
Today the price is almost $6500 and yesterday it was $6700. It means that corrections still there and nobody can say exactly what will happen next. We can guess the price from the investment cap. If it increase the price will also increase in the future but if not then the price will be like that of today. Be optimistic about the future growth in the price.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

Why should anyone actually want to panic and it is not like it is something their panic can solve anything. It is a market, it is certain that we could even fall a bit lower eventually, but the thing is to know what to do in such scenarios or to buy more and wait for the long term. One thing I am sure of is that this market is really in a giveaway state with the value we are seeing now and anyone who wants to go long for the future, here is a very good opportunity for them.
The future prediction is very hard because of the volatility. It can rise, it can fall, but I think there is nothing to worry about it. This bear situation will end soon and the green days will continue for long time. Those who do not suffer this worst situation of the market should not invest in cryptocurrency, because if needs patience and courage, it is necessary.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

It hasn't gotten below 6.1k and making small steps to go back up. If things go well no other news of exchanhe hacks or bans come up, we may well be on a slow, steady climb.
Fair enough and if you look at the current market value. It is $6670 and we have a volatile price in the crypto market so there are possibilities that the price might also fall below that $6500 value but the fall will be recovered instantly.

This month has been good so far and the crypto market will move on towards the boom because we are having some stability in the market and stability implies rise in the values of assets. Besides, if Facebook goes for the investment it is planning, it will bring another boom and this time, Bitcoin will even cross the $30000.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

The price is stuck between $6000 and $6500. Today the price is $6200 and yesterday it was $6100, it means that the price is increasing. We should be optimistic about the growth in the price and don’t be panic because we want bitcoin to be the mainstream in the future and will take over the market. We will have to wait for little more and be patient.

redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

The thread is older though the price has completed round trips again and again many times but we are not upgrading to the value higher than even 10k dollar which is not possible if we have this action to sell immediately after finding any increase.

Immediate increase in value and immediate selling decreases the value further so we should not contribute like this in lowering the price again and again.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

after we can increase more than $74xx, now the price is down again and reach $7339. I don't know if the next hours, the price can get down for more but I think it could be possible since we are at the weekend. usually, the price is getting down at the weekend but it will increase back in the next week so I think we should not worry about this and it's better to stay calm for a while.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Today the price is almost $6500 and yesterday it was $6700. It means that corrections still there and nobody can say exactly what will happen next. We can guess the price from the investment cap. If it increase the price will also increase in the future but if not then the price will be like that of today. Be optimistic about the future growth in the price.
Today the price has made us very happy and now we may see a better market future and may be in the upcoming few days the price cross the 10k dollar figure because today the price has shown its potential. The price has increased from 6.3k dollar to 6.5k dollar and right after that we can see right now that the price has reached to 7.3k dollar so this is a big achievement in just one day.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: