Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Drops Below $6,500  (Read 925 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

Yes,  the bearish market we had experienced currently is a tremendous drop since the 1st quarter of the year.  I still believe that bitcoin will contine it's journey for a greater heights and will make a good recovery in the crypto market.  This time is the best time  buying btc as this is currently low in price value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

It's been a while since I bought any because the price is so high, but I'll probably start buying small shares again if it drops below $5000.  Someday I hope to own a whole bitcoin.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

do not ever be afraid and panicked because the price of bitcoin falls, because every price will fall will rise its price, we wait
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

As for bitcoin going lower and lower each day , many people are still in winning position such in my case because i have acquired bitcoins when it was less than 1k per coin and i still consider my investment a successful one unless it goes under that value . If bitcoin goes down to 4975$ then hell yeah i'll be buying more coins because no matter what happened and whether it's now or in the far future , bitcoin will rise again and cross new all time highs .
As for these people speculating about what will bitcoin price be , i really can't trust those because they are known for / low key chilling some alts from time to time and their words are not to take seriously since this is a market where no one can predict for sure what will happen and such people have already made false speculations and misguided many people in the past , so please don't listen to them ..
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

If you are not having any plans to sell the coins and if you have the money to invest this is the best market to invest, unfortunately i missed the news about the hack and so i could not act accordingly so that i could make some profit in the market according to the trend, i should have followed the market closely but real life obligation is denting my pocket.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Think about the positive side of things, these dips will allow new blood into crypto as they were annoyed at missing out when it pumped to $20k. Now they have a chance to get in again, if they are smart enough to invest

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

So much panic involved with Bitcoin and its constant fud after fud. Hopefully we'll stop dropping, bottom out soon and start seeing climbs again.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Link to technical and fundamental analysis discussion:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4466954.20

”…all the fluctuations in the market and in all the various stocks should be studied as if they were the result of one man’s operations. Let us call him the Composite Man, who, in theory, sits behind the scenes and manipulates the stocks to your disadvantage if you do not understand the game as he plays it; and to your great profit if you do understand it.”

Richard Wyckoff

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Yes bitcoin is down now and all I can think of is the opportunities i have . There is still great opportunity to keep winning in crypto and maybe we might not get the chance to see bitcoin this low again. Most people still regret not buying bitcoin when it was 6k and it rose to 20k. We still have many chances not to regret too. The Buyer time I'd now.
Theoneask

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

Maybe some of my friends who would not invest because it was too expensive in the past will go for it this time, but I imagine no.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

this is all because the market is too long in sideways position
the longer the price is in sideways condition then it will make a doubt in the market
so no wonder the price of bitcoin every day is getting down

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

a very crazy decline, this is the craziest scene I've ever encountered in the crypto world. $ 14000 fell within 6 months, and even $ 14000 rose within 2 months in 2017.

bitcoin has crazy fluctuations. but if we see that time estimation of bitcoin increment for high is faster than decrease, and that means bitcoin has the potential to rise again.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Don't worry bitcoin is always like this calm yourself and still hold

We need to do is try others things of way to earn or study some business here while trading here is not that well

better to buy in drops again like now so try to invest again
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

after yesterday bitcoin stabilized at 8k in a few weeks, it seems that in the next 1 month, bitcoin will stabilize at 6K before bitcoin rise and high again in july.

so, there will be no severe accidents that make the bitcoin fall below 6K. bitcoin will be stable at 6K and will rise slowly until July.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

BTC highly bearish, Tony Vays’ target $4,975 but…

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/
though huge sell down happen but if you are a truly believer of bitcoin current price is an opportunity to add more as bitcoin price may easily push upward once big player want to do so. but for now as correction happen just relax and be patience with your hold.
asabed256

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Btc might hit 2.3k USD. I'm not here to fud or anything but I believe that's the truth. Bitcoin is a great crypto but it might also experience a lot of downfalls for itself.
What is the basis for your argument? 2.3K is too low though we are in a bearish market. Unless you have a strong point to support your claims I suggest you remain a little positive. Predictions like these scare new investors.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

I think there is strong support for Bitcoin around the USD 6500 level. If the price stabilizes around this level it will have a break out in the upward direction resulting in testing values like USD 7500 to USD 8000 initially and then all the way up to USD 12,000 and USD 13,000 range. This will happen during this year. The other scenario is that Bitcoin's price will hit lower  values like USD 3000 to USD 4000 and continue to stabilize at that support range. I am also very bullish on Bitcoins and will by more when the prices hit new low levels!
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:13:02 AM by mobilestrike

Bitcoin might be testing new lows by going below $6,500 level, however, analysts like Tony Vays and Ran Neu-Ner believe it will even hit $4,975 and $5,900 respectively before any upward momentum could be expected. Bitcoin Bull, Tim Draper is still bullish and planning to buy even more bitcoins with no plans to sell them any time now.

BTC highly bearish, Tony Vays’ target $4,975 but…

The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest since February. Today, Bitcoin dropped down to an extreme low of $6,433. However, it has again gained a slight upward shift and gone above $6,500 level at $6,510.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-drops-below-6500-experts-remains-bullish/
We do not have to think about those who are speculating against bitcoin but we have to put our money in bitcoin for long term and have to start our struggle to promote bitcoin. The promotion play a vital role for the increase of the value of bitcoin as with promotion more and more people will come to invest their money in bitcoin. They will increase the demand of bitcoin then those who are selling will again buy bitcoin.

In the long term there is much benefit in bitcoin but these people do not understand it who hate bitcoin they do not have looked at the past that how bitcoin reacted to many haters and how bitcoin continued with the price correction and recovery.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

I remembered last time before we saw the all time high, there's also a lot of months that bitcoin has been moving slowly and was even down during December of 2016.

And the next year, December of 2017 was totally opposite of what happened so what's happening can be opposite by year after year or if not, I agree that it's only testing the lows before it hits to another all time high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

We had seen that bitcoin's bottom price has been 6,500 dollars for the past few months.So if it falls till that limit,then there would be nothing to worry but if it falls beyond that,then our investments should be reconsidered.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██