Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now?  (Read 640 times)
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

I try to hold as long as I can. For now that the market is red, i TRY to buy but not buy a lot as my investments are all in bitcoin. Really hoping that we can experience the same pump as last year of December 2017. But come to think of it, red market just means to buy more.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Many people who have the same mind, bitcoin will have a high price in the next few years or later this year, so they use a long-term investment to overcome it.

Selling bitcoin when the price decreases are the wrong way to do, a small loss will make you an addict to other small losses so you do not realize the number of losses if added.

I guess this always happens to newcomers, they will fell do not matter if they suffer a slight loss.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

In a current market situation, i rather hodl my bitcoin and altcoins and to add some everytime i got spare money than to cash out some. Market is still in red and spending bitcoin and altcoins is a big loss and also will bring the market to be in the same situation. I maybe not a bigtime investor but being one of those who patiently wait and hold can help the block market a little. So hopefully, others will do the same.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I was thinking that those who sold they’re bitcoin and altcoin at this prices maybe too desperate or having no other way of living day by day.. I do understood the veracity of one person financial struggle,, but it doesn’t mean that if they do it in daily basis they’re right.. We can’t blame such action if its for basic needs and survival instinct,, but if it isn’t then they’re pathetic..

Let freedom dictates our future,, but do it beneficial to you not to the whales.. Selling at low price just put money on the whales account..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
monkito

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

I do not want to spend bitcoin. Because I believe that bitcoin will grow in value in the future. Whenever, bitcoin decreases or increases, I always hold it. At times, I only spend bitcoin through a few new altcoin and ETH. If you spend bitcoin at this point, it's really wasted. So holding it is the best way to wait for the outbreak later. The bitcoin value will move faster in the future.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

I try to hold as long as I can. For now that the market is red, i TRY to buy but not buy a lot as my investments are all in bitcoin. Really hoping that we can experience the same pump as last year of December 2017. But come to think of it, red market just means to buy more.
actually we can sell, but for people who panic only. because the price decreases automatically we get a loss rather than a big profit. the red price is also very worrying for the bitcoiners.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Yah, i dont want to spend the crypto currencies i have. Either i do not want to cash out or do anything with it. I am looking for more money to invest now into as many altcoins i wish to invest as every coin is in red. The more coins we collect now, more profit we can ensure of when the price goes up. I love to choose coins with price less than $10. This would be best to invest in many good coins.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

I don't want to spend either any of my altcoins or bitcoin because I don't want to regret about spending it when the market recovers again. The market is currently in red so we must just hodl our coins because selling or spending these days would just result to big losses.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Yes you are correct if you sell now its a great loss to you. Because the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low now. We can use this time to buy more bitcoins and altcoins not to sell. This is not the right time to sell just hold the coin with patience.  Sure the market will recover, if you want you can divide your funds and invest in half of on bitcoin and half of on altcoin. This will be able to manage the loss. Hope the market will recover soon.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

I am just spending less of my bitcoins and altcoins though I need much of it right now. I don't want to have big losses by selling this time so I am doing everything just to hodl and have more patience. There are times that I am so tempted tk sell some of it but I might loss bigger if I'll do it so I prefer to wait a little longer.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I spend plenty still. By this point I have more value in crypto than my local currency despite the price falls. As long as whatever I want or need is a minor amount of what I have then I'll go for it. I wouldn't spend it on tat though, just stuff that makes my life better.

There's no point in holding off a couple of years if your life needs improving now. There'll always be regrets about spending if you choose to allow yourself to regret it.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

I agree. Due to that very long bearish market, everyhing is very very undervalued now. I dont want to cash out now because i know that if i hold a while i can sell them for higher prices.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Yes mate we felt the same, I've watching bitcoin value's growth if it is okat now so that I can convert a little of my bitcoin or satoshi because I have to buy something important, it may hurt my heart a little bit but I have no choice because the price was so low.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

I'm using Bitcoin more than ever to transact, especially with how the circle I do business with has opened itself up for Bitcoin. Admittedly, the coins are mostly converted to fiat through Coinbase later on, but that's not my problem since people are free to do what they want. I am already happy to see more acceptance taking place, where if the price becomes a bit more stable in the forthcoming years, people won't directly have to convert their coins anymore.

The main reason for me to spend more in recent times is that it allows me to legally avoid paying tax over my virtual gains. The significant increase in value also means a significant increase in due taxes, which is what I try to avoid as much as possible.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Honestly, I do not care about the price. I earned most of my bitcoin or altcoins trough signature campaign and have not invested a penny on it. So, that is why whenever I need money to pay my bills I do not hesitate to convert some. I am aware of the potential of bitcoin and cryptocurrency but we all have a lofe to live and bills to pay.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Same here, HODL some altcoins as it would not be profitable to sell now. Hopefully they will be on the rise some time, if not, that is what it is, next time I will be more sharp right after it hits the exchange
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

Yeah, a lot of us now are hoping that the crypto price will pump again before the year end, we really need to believe and keep holding until we can so that good profit in the future will achieve.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

It's the same here mate. Holding bitcoin is the best thing to do right now. For alts its okey to make a wild play in alts since alts price is not affected to this deep dump. It's better to gamble that to stay passive for almost 2 weeks.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

yes of course and to be honest all holder experience that moment which is no skip and the only choice is to keep it hold. 'cause it was a big mistake actually to pursue our selves to sell even have loses, so much better to accept the fact that we must hold it again for long time, so that we can build new strategy for it to avoid such issue again.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Investing a huge amount today will make you earn a huge amount of profit, the rule in the market is very simple and that is to buy when low and sell it when it increases its price which is the good time to invest today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: