Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now?  (Read 640 times)
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

Buying alts now is really a good strategy that we can do to make us profitable than buying bitcoin because investing in bitcoin today is very risky and people already lost their money due to continuous falling of the crypto market.    
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

I thinks we feel also in that disame way,and maybe others too,thats why there are times that i fell  dizzy  and discourage about cryptocurrency investment,but when in times i remember my dreams and aims in life to having a small investment to secure the future of my family and my retirement in my works i fell alive again,and continue to believe in crypto investment,because i believe that all of this dump is temporary,and soon it will back to normal,thats why i still hoping thats someday i will fly to the moon.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

I dont have much on my profit so i even spend less or nothing at all. We are all aware that the market is bloody low now and spending is quite contradictory to the situation. We should be more on buying or holding rather to withraw or sell it on a low price. Its best to stay it in there for a little bit longer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

yes of course and to be honest all holder experience that moment which is no skip and the only choice is to keep it hold. 'cause it was a big mistake actually to pursue our selves to sell even have loses, so much better to accept the fact that we must hold it again for long time, so that we can build new strategy for it to avoid such issue again.

Mate we have to accept the fact that we can never escape the fact that we are all bound to face losses in this industry. And when that happened, it is just right to get up and pursue to sell again however considering the perfect time. To reach the perfect goal, we need to go back to the basic. Go back to the fact about leArning the art  of waiting or patience and holding.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.
I've been holding since the days when bitcoin is around three digits so I'm in good place whether the market isn't so good, I'm only feeling that loss but literally I'm not. We have the same feeling that when we are selling at lower price, it's a loss for us.
Treating ourselves once in a while really would not hurt but one way or the other; it is always that hard when you realize the potential of what you are spending at the current low price would be later on.

For someone like me who is an I.T freelancer, I get most of my pay in this space and since it is a huge one, I pay myself 50% and hold the remaining, which is good enough for me, no matter the value at the time I am selling anyway, and sometimes when I have fiat to even buy back way lower when it is oversold, I don't waste the opportunity.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

Yeah that is true! Current period is very dangerous if you sell anything for getting the fiat currency or any other currency really. This is bad because we are already in the bottom and thus we will loose big chunks of the profits if we sell. For crypto currencies, 1 btc is 1 btc but when we go and trade this for the USD (example) then we will receive equivalent amount to todays rate. If after few months the rate increased lets say double to the current one then it code be hurting one! So better keep it for the sake of emotional satisfaction as well as real gains!
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

As compared to the price last 2017, it makes you feel like a loss when you sell at the current period or price since it’s lower by more than 60% but in reality it’s not a complete loss. It just feels like one since you know that it has the potential to have a higher price, and it would be better if we hold it first and wait for the wrong time. Knowing that btc has the potential to shoot to the moon, it always feels wrong to spend it at all since it’s an opportunity cost.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

You should invest today while the prices are decreasing because in this way we can earn more profit when the market prices are increasing again, that is the reason why traders in the market are earning a huge amount of profit, its because of the volatility.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Yes, this is what people needs today is to divert some capital to invest in other cryptocurrency which we think profitable and can help recover losses due to falling of bitcoin.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Yes, if you do not sell it means do not get the loss, I patiently hold my altcoin because it will get better in the next few weeks, now I buy another coin at a cheap price to add extraordinary profits in the future, if you want to be patient it will benefit all of us, no need to panic and it will lead to a massive sale.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Bitcoin is meant for the long-term hold instead spending asset like bitcoin and other altcoins better hold these currencies for multiple times of return in profit
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

I would love to hold and pretend I do not have bitcoin until when the price returns to normal high but am forced to sell as soon as I have it. I know it may solve a problem or two at the moment for me but I know I will regret in the future selling them when I shall look at the blocks for past transactions and realize I sold them for peanuts. All my altcoins are kept safely for long term and future profiteering!.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

Price of bitcoin is dropping and i store only bitcoin and a few more cryptos spending them now without thinking will be a pain for sure.
So yea i am not spending bitcoin and alts on useless things for now.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

Yes, this is a wise decision. Now that bitcoin and all other crypto currencies have fallen in price, selling them so cheaply is not worth it at all, it will not be reasonable and at a loss. When the crypto currency market rises, our coins and tokens will also rise in price and then they can be sold several times, or even tens times more expensive. Of course, if there is an extreme need for certain expenses, there is nowhere to go. However, while it is necessary to spend the minimum amount of crypto currency.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Why not invest in new coins? Instead of spend? I thing now the price is to less to spend
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

If you can afford to hold onto your bitcoin, I think that would be the wisest thing to do because I think eventually it'll rebound and creep back to its ATH and beyond.If anyone sell the bitcoin at this point,they will have loss in their hand.I am holding everything and will only sell when all prices start to recover
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

For each of my assets I wait for a certain price, below which I will not sell. When this price is reached, I will set the stop loss and will move it up. In the meantime I'm watching the market.

BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

I use as much as I need, nothing has changed. Of course I would like that the price is higher but as long as I have continuous bitcoin income is fine.
And I'm trying not to sell bitcoins or exchange it to fiat but to make payment s directly whenever I can, thus the loss is lower. But there is not use in just holding bitcoin endlessly without spending it for something concrete.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

I dont have much on my profit so i even spend less or nothing at all. We are all aware that the market is bloody low now and spending is quite contradictory to the situation. We should be more on buying or holding rather to withraw or sell it on a low price. Its best to stay it in there for a little bit longer.
Hopefully others will realize and listen to the situation we have. Though it won't be like these for long but at least we do something not to bring market into worse. And we also knew that isn't be like these for long,  it will normalized once negatives news came over.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

There are two ways to approach this topic and the answer totally depends on one thing and one thing only : Whether you are buying things in coins or in fiat ?
If you are buying things in coins then the prices won't be changing and whether a coin is worth 1$ or 100$ it's the same price in crypto .
If you are buying things in fiat and will be having to cash out some of your coins or trade them with fiat in order to satisfy your needs then i'll certainly be spending less because the same amount of coins will be returning much more money if i do manage to hold it for a potential future bull trend .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: