Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now?  (Read 640 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Yes i am now moving to alts and my major interest in the new coins and the market is moving for a good future now many investors are looking for these crypto and it is profitable investments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Yes you are right. This situation is completely smilliar like my situation, the same thing happened with me. When the price go down i generally spend very less btc and if possible then can't spend any one of them.But at that time i hold ghe btc and if that time i need money then i took it from my any one friend and i will return his money after the bitcoin pricw will go up.but in some critical condition i sell my btc into deep.i recommend you to never sell it in deep, only hold it.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

Yah. I have not even changed bitcoin or altcoin into my local currency for any of my expenses. I am holding it patiently and trying to gather as many altcoins as i can with the cheap price support. I am sure this would yield me a good profit down the line in December 2018.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

I try to hold as long as I can. For now that the market is red, i TRY to buy but not buy a lot as my investments are all in bitcoin. Really hoping that we can experience the same pump as last year of December 2017. But come to think of it, red market just means to buy more.
actually we can sell, but for people who panic only. because the price decreases automatically we get a loss rather than a big profit. the red price is also very worrying for the bitcoiners.
Selling bitcoin right now will surely decrease the price of bitcoin in the market so it is time to hold for us not to sell, those who sell will call panic sellers which is not good sign for all bitcoin users, a rotten fish spoils the whole lake so I think it is not good sell bitcoin now price is not sold worthy but it holding time, I am sure spending bitcoin stop being done as we want high price for our better future now.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

yes i feel what you feel. if current sales are severely disadvantaged. maybe this time to collect as many coins as possible. and in the future it would be nice to sell it. and can sell it if the market price goes up.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

Same with you . As much as i can hold my coins , i will . I dont want to sell my coins in a less or cheap price specially when i didnt need it . But offcourse if i emergency need cash i will sell it . In short if its not needed i will hold it until the price up or increased .
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

I really spend less with bitcoin now but higher in altcoins because if its volatility. And i am trying other coins cause i know this coins has future like bitcoin.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

Buying alts now is really a good strategy that we can do to make us profitable than buying bitcoin because investing in bitcoin today is very risky and people already lost their money due to continuous falling of the crypto market.    

I think I've experienced this with the purchase I made when Bitcoin was $ 600, which is 10 times smaller than it is now. Not too far away to think that in the next decade it will be 10 times higher than it is now.
I've spent some time when the price is close to ATH because I think "well, now is the right time to do it, I still have a lot of coins left," but right now I'm severely limiting all my expenses, because if I'm going to spend coins now, in a few years I would think how the things I have purchased effectively cost me 5-10 times more now.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Buying alts now is really a good strategy that we can do to make us profitable than buying bitcoin because investing in bitcoin today is very risky and people already lost their money due to continuous falling of the crypto market.    
A pretty good strategy for those who are smart enough to always take the opportunity. So many people rather than using the opportunity to stash up now are busy complaining on how the market is so down and then when the market starts rising hugely, they simply join FOMO instead and then start complaining all over again when the market starts dropping.

Who would be doing the same thing and expecting different result and instead of them considering the opposite, they just get stuck with what they foolishly know how to do best. All those people who are believing into the brighter future of bitcoins, will not spend any bitcoins right now even bitcoin is trading below half of its all time peak price levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

I'm severely limiting all my expenses, because if I'm going to spend coins now, in a few years I would think how the things I have purchased effectively cost me 5-10 times more now.

That's understandable, but doesn't have to be a problem. In case you are spending 0.05BTC for example, you have to make sure you buy that amount back directly.

It directly translates into a situation where you will no longer regret having spent coins, and the effect of payment gateways dumping their coins on the market will be nullified. It basically means that you contribute to a circle that combats the market to suffer from an excess of payment dumps. In other words, there is absolutely no need to limit yourself when you can perfectly keep spending your coins.

I understand that in some cases it's not as easy to buy back your coins, but overall the amounts that people spend are on the lower side, which makes it easier to buy it back.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

Yes i just spend less bitcoin at the moment, even initially i will not sell bitcoin and altcoin at all, but the high requirement that force me to sell it a bit even though i know that bitcoin price is currently decreasing, moreover yesterday i desperately need paper money for month Ramadan and Idul Fitri.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

i'm not spending too much my bitcoin and my altcoin now because sold my bitcoin at cheap price actually is not my options but sometimes i want to cashout small amount of bitcoin to buy my daily needs and still keep the rest because i do believe in this year the price of bitcoin and altcoin will recover again
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Of course I spend my bitcoins. There are some online services which I buy only with bitcoins because the seller allows only in that option.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

It is a good idea that you hold your bitcoin until its price increase again because if not it will be a big loss for you. It is also good that you can control yourself from spending your bitcoin in a cheap price. Always have a patience to hold your bitcoin for you to have a huge profit if the price of it starts to increase.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

I am feeling the same way that's why no matter how tempted I am to spend some of it, I try my best not to use any of it. At this time , I am really in need but I'm just using my savings for my expences because I don't want to have any losses here in crypto.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

I do spend less Bitcoin or any altcoins since it was on all-time highs. I would never sell some good long term coins for some temporary items or food.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

Just feeling the same thing just as you do, because i don't wanna sell them with the current market price because it's just a big loss to me since that was not the price that i have bought my tokens. I'd like to spend less when i do have an extra money to use but at this rate i can't do a thing but instead holding my tokens because i don't want to lose more.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

prices rise or fall, does not affect my activities in taking BTC, because my work also uses BTC as a means of payment
but, if BTC is down, then I would rather do HODL, even buy more
but if it goes up, I am also happy to sell all assets
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

It's actually not a good time to spend our coins unless it needed cause it's prices is totally on the ground.  May we wait a little bit for its growing stage and make used of them. We consider this time as the buying period as prices  are in dip,  and of course profit will be next if we patiently keep on holding our coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

yes, I spend it less, anyway all are in long run and are in HODL position, so I think it is logic, that now everyone is spending less

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: