Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 Altcoins Bleeding Today..  (Read 152 times)
Zyborg (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

As BTC is going down to some lower value so rest of the Altcoins are also going down with same rate.Today i Analyzed Coin marketcap and found that almost top 100 coins are falling down.Market is severe red.So i think this is another good change for potential investor to invest as more as one can.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Yes, its true.
I am afraid to see all yesr red...
But it is okay, look at stock market in the beggnng, it vas crazy also.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

As BTC is going down to some lower value so rest of the Altcoins are also going down with same rate.Today i Analyzed Coin marketcap and found that almost top 100 coins are falling down.Market is severe red.So i think this is another good change for potential investor to invest as more as one can.

And all the coins are back to green field! Well that is how the crypto currencies works really and this nature comes from the one character and thats decentaslied blockchain platform.

It is in the thin air that current crypto market is being manipulated with high valuation and whales could be behind this so that they can earn more money. However  it is also stated that crypto currencies are on the course of drop because they were overvalued up until now.

I think altcoins which are having their original ICO values and market cap pretty high will not get further impacted by this but surely this dump will get over soon too.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

I can ensure that almost investors also think that it's a good chance to collect good cryptocurrencies with lower price as usual but how if it's just a beginning of new downtrend?

Nobody know what will happen in the next day in this world so I think you guy should be careful with your decisions but if you already bought, try to hold as long as possible don't become a panic seller Cheesy

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
dr_Verhovcev

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

All right, the market is now fully followed by Bitcoin, and the market is highly susceptible to manipulation with such a small capitalization.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

I think more and more coins will be bleeding today and tomorrow, because this dip that's happening will still last for a long weekend i guess or maybe a month, just like what happened before. The only way that we can do today is to keep calm and relax, just be patient.
Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Almost all altcoins are closely connected with bitcoin price. And every movement of bitcoin results higher movement of altcoins so they change not only in dollar but in btc price too. But whales always changes rules of this game - it works now but will not work in late August
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

You analyzed coinmarketcap? You mean you surfed to coinmarketcap scrolled up and down and concluded what is self-evident? Pro analysis.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

At the time of your writing, yes almost all of the coins where in a bloodbath because everyone of them has a correlation with bitcoin price. We all know that bitcoin suddenly crashes bringing with it almost all the altcoins and the whole crypto market. It's just really sad, but we can't do anything. For now bitcoin has somewhat recovered, but still its below the price that we expect it to be this June.

I guess the only thing we can do is not to panic and just waited it out. The last week was really scary and sort of disappointment. But then again, we know how this market works, its very volatile and we all know that sooner or later we are going to make another break out run so keep calm.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

Yeah when market goes down is opportunity for experienced investors and traders to enter the market. Most people always wait to invest in crypto when the market is down so that when it recovers, they will make quick gain.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

at this time it is better not to make unnecessary movements , if you are not able to actively trade on the exchange. you can become a long-term investor)
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

Not agree - Binance Coin (BNB) is rising up whole week, it's a good investment now for short and long term because Binance is making new blockchain and DEX on it, big potential!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

Agree with you. At such moments people only need to buy and in no case sell. The main thing - have money

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

Not agree - Binance Coin (BNB) is rising up whole week, it's a good investment now for short and long term because Binance is making new blockchain and DEX on it, big potential!
Current situation is more favourable in Binance coin so this is good for short term investment but long term investment is unpredictable. Because currently top Cryptocurrencies are down so some investors are jump to this coin again market is recovering soon that day Binance coin is move to backward or stable so short term investment is good for this coin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Binance coin is not such thing from cruptocurrency imo - it is more like self-token that can be used only in one direction(only on one platform that it was made for, exchange). And it certainly connected with crypto market, but not as tight. Also exchange can manipulate with it if needed, remember this
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

at this time it is better not to make unnecessary movements , if you are not able to actively trade on the exchange. you can become a long-term investor)

To become a long-term investor you should invest in a good coin otherwise one may lose all their investments if they have bought some shit coins. If one thinks that their coin does not have a good future then book losses now and invest that money on some good coins to recover back your losses in the long term. Because sometimes shit coins price may go all the way to zero or no buyers so it is better to off-load those coins and hold only good long-term coins.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

It was really a good chance to buy and that chance is still available till now even though bitcoin and altcoins are about to recover from the slumber of the Coinrail exchange hack that took place some few days ago.

HOMT