Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose ICO ?  (Read 220 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

I choose ICO depending on the projects product if it will become usable among many if it is then next thing i do is to check the team involve on the project if they are trustworthy and real person who have different achievements in life. With thise factor i am certain that one ICO will become successful and i will surely invest on them.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

I like the Ico's that will be handled by third parties, they audit the Ico and do the KYC/AML and they process the payments and send out the coins. This is more secure then participate directly with a project.
Most Ico's nowadays end up lower in price then the initial Ico price. I think the market is flooded with projects due to the quick and easy money there's made. I agree with the onter pointers mentioned in the thread
(and the ones you named yourself). Always do good research and look for projects with a real edge. Good luck
Citataw

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

when I choose a project I look that would have been collected the maximum amount of money, I read the project itself, which team. what is the rank of the Manager.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

the way I choose an ICO project is to review some aspects such as: Whitepaper, Roadmap, Token Structure, Team & Advisor, partner, and also the Rating of the project.

Quite simply my parameters are whether the project has a good future. That's the target of my review.

If the results of my review are good enough, then chances are I will participate in the ICO project.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Whitepaper, roadmap and checking for any signs it's a fake. You often find the scam ones won't bother with videos where there's people presenting, after all who wants their face to be visible if their planning on scamming people out of potentially their life savings.

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

I don't choose ICOs at all, I simply wait for the currency to be listed on an exchange and buy it cheaper than the ICO price, because almost always the price will drop.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

we must be sure of the team of a project with all the considerations, if you are always hesitant to see a team that you do not know then you will never succeed, and the proof has been a lot of successful bounty with underrated teams, who knows before trying.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
vaso11

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

There are rules on which people are assessed ico?
But you can not be completely sure that this is exactly what happens. Team and road map, advisers, white paper, they are all good, there are prospects. But then they just pissed off all the people. From such it is impossible to insure. So, how to properly evaluate ico?
Personally, I always choose projects where there is already a strong known team and strong advisors. The idea itself has already gone away has already gone to the background

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

I love projects that will have huge momentum and big audience along with use case in the future which will affect price of the tokens.
Offcourse i also check for the team and mvp product which is also of great importance .
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

My own ICO selection is to analyze the number of tokens sold each round. These indicators will show whether the project has potential or not Smiley). Also, the team, advisors as well as plans and objectives of the ICO project in the future is also very important, need to analyze and study carefully before deciding to invest in the ICO project.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

But you can not be completely sure that this is exactly what happens. Team and road map, advisers, white paper, they are all good, there are prospects. But then they just pissed off all the people. From such it is impossible to insure. So, how to properly evaluate ico?
Evaluating an ico requires an analysis and also very careful calculations. we should pay attention to many things, but I think that there is a fairly easy way to do. look at the team working on those projects. if team development is a trusted person and has a good reputation then I do not hesitate to choose it. investing in an ico is risky, but if we do not dare to take risks then we will not get anything.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

ICO'S are becoming difficult nowadays to differciate genuine ones from fake ones. The system is becoming sophisticated. If you want to know genuine ICO'S, then put an eye on team, intended problems to solve, read and understand whitepaper very well, too much promises is always a roadmap to scam. Do as much review as possible. Because it is too painful to waste hard earned money on scam/irrelevant projects.
anrian062

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

The safest way to invest in the ICO (after you doing research on the WP, Main idea, and team/company legitimate) is to wait until the sale reached at least soft cap phase. yes, you will become less profitable because you'll miss early-bird bonuses, but its safer that way.
I suggest you to never invest on the pre-sale phase except you 100% sure about the legitimacy of the ICO project.

billyj111

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

Well, of course, the main thing is an idea but for me an important factor is the popularity and marketing
 of the project because if there is no popularity then there are small chances that the project will be successful.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

I believe that certain factors must be taken into account when choosing a project. First of all, it is the amount of money that is going to be collected and the idea of the project.
Being in the world of the crypto currencies and then looking for the right ICO project to invest your money is not an easy thing to do and that you must be very much careful while looking for any kind of the project as there are so many ICO projects which are reported as scam and that you need to be wise enough so that you may not fall victim of any such scam and that your money may not be lost.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

There are a number of aspects that need to be addressed before deciding to spend your own time on performing bounty tasks. In other words, the proposed project must go through your "face-control" to assess the financial attractiveness. In fact, you need to understand how much money you can ultimately be able to collect a particular project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: