Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose ICO ?  (Read 219 times)
poli.isk (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

There are rules on which people are assessed ico?
But you can not be completely sure that this is exactly what happens. Team and road map, advisers, white paper, they are all good, there are prospects. But then they just pissed off all the people. From such it is impossible to insure. So, how to properly evaluate ico?
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

All that you listed is still what almost everybody posting here will tell you. Kind of you knew the answers already. Let me add, buying into ICO is like crossing the rail tracks with eyes closed. It is a very big risk. Even those with great team and white paper still end up fraudulent.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

I kind of go into IcoBench and check the hot ICOs then go on a deeper research about those. There's a lot to check but it's better if you make your own judgement based on the information you gathered so you can do better over time.

Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

first I see the rate iconya, whitepaper, website and also threadnya
and the most important thing is to know the team of the ico project
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

I suggest you to review ICO first. You can check ICO on reviewing site. On Icobench my first see is activity of ICO on Bitcointlk, social media, etc. Check telegram channel to. more member on telegram, is more chance success. Why activity is important ( in my opinion ), its because ICO is need investor to reach success for his project. So, more activity is more chance to get investor. Investing.com is good option to review ICO. On investing.com is not crypto only and have a big investing community . So, if ICO is listing on investing.com, i think that ICO have a chance to success.

Good Luck.

*Sorry my Bad English

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

You can never 100% avoid risks in investing. Scammers have always been and will be especially in the ICOs, because at the moment there is no full-fledged regulatory legislation.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

But you can not be completely sure that this is exactly what happens. Team and road map, advisers, white paper, they are all good, there are prospects. But then they just pissed off all the people. From such it is impossible to insure. So, how to properly evaluate ico?
I always see how the development of ico for some time so we not only see from the team and the concept alone but also from the initial sales development set. if the initial sale is very good can be used as an option to follow and believed will be success.
Trecs

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

Everyone should have their own strategy in this regard. I first of all read the white paper and look at the team. After that I draw conclusions, it is necessary to me further to understand the project or not
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

There are a lot of factors that go into researching a valuable ICO. IMO you should be looking at the goal that they are trying to accomplish, the problem they are trying to solve, the steps they are taking and willing to take to solve the given problem, what kind of funds they're trying to raise for their project.
Example...if a startup project is trying to raise 400 million, you have to ask yourself, why on earth do they need that much money?

Take a look at a couple of projects, I think you'll find them interesting. Fr8 Network and/or Muirfield IP.

Fr8 is trying to remove intermediaries from the supply chain process, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund based on the blockchain.

Still, DYOR.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

It is researc, you need to scan the space for good projects, most people recently only go to ico-listing website and youtube videos which is good but looking at the way the space has changed, you need to get into project early, like private sale and presale
Lighthouze

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

I have a lot sources for ICO's and I choose based on reading the whitepaper, I do not have a lot of technical knowledge, but I try to understand the problem and solution the project is proffering. I check the team and reviews about the project by respected people in the industry.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

Do not forget about smart contracts and innovative platforms that offer the highest level of confidentiality. A bright representative of this category is the digital platform Wanchain, engaged in the development of smart contracts based on the digital economy, in place of the traditional banking sector.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

Just take some advices from the experiences players . What are their views and go thourgh the ICO's whitepaper thoroughly so that you
will get good knowledge of that ICO and also take go through the team of that ICO as its whole market is dependent on that team.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

Easy way to choose good bounty is to check the top rating of ICO list in some sites like ICOdrops, ICObench, Coingecko etc. Otherwise you have to analyze the project, keep track on manager, follow social activities, check whitepaper etc.
Chaki

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Number one I look is the campaign manager itself, since we have friends in here that make the list of good bounty manager then I compare them so sometimes you can across with a names in both post so I go with it since they also tell the style of the manager and its previous work, then I check the project white paper, its roadmap, token supply and distribution.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

99% of all ICOs are money-losing businesses. The times are over when you could make easily money out of almost every ICO.
Just do some research and compare the buying price of recent ICOs with the current value and many have less than have the value.
ryurifai

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

there are some things to note if you want to invest in ico,

- Study the ICO’s whitepaper and evaluate the use cases: Before selecting an ICO to invest in, prospective investors should read the whitepaper and evaluate the projects’ feasibility and decide if the platform has present and future real-world use .
- Check the project’s MVP (minimum viable product)
- Study the company’s website and team: The website is a great place to ‘meet’ the team. Reading the bios of the core team can help an investor understand their value; the golden rule here is ‘A good team = good product’.
- Follow the team’s social media profiles: Typically, individuals passionate about a product or project will share their views on their own product, other projects and the industry.
- And Look Out for Project Announcements on Various Forums , ICO companies announce launches on alternate media channels, like cryptocurrency forums and Telegram, in addition to social media. There are several websites that list upcoming ICO’s and rate them.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Before choosing any ico you have to check the ico road map and team of ico project and idea about the ico further plans and there are more ico reviewing site is there you can do some research about ico project in that website.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

You have all described it correctly and nobody is insured from a bad ICO. You need to be very attentive and pay attention to all the details. You need to do a lot of research before investing in a project.

Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

I believe that certain factors must be taken into account when choosing a project. First of all, it is the amount of money that is going to be collected and the idea of the project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: