Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3272 times)
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

I will not feel panicked. I think cryptocurrencies have a bright future. A brief fall is normal. I have confidence in my own judgment, so I am willing to bet on it. And the price drop can also be bought. If you lose judgment about a thing? Who is not gambling?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
relaxx

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

Firstly, I do not panic because I'm sure that after a while the market will change and go up, so now I'm waiting quietly!
secondly, I invested in the crypto currency only the amount of money that can be lost
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

For me, you should not be panic when the market falls. Because the price of altcoin will not longer be fall. In the next weeks or months it will be rise again. Many altcoin are still competing in the market. Because of that, the team behind in that altcoin project. They are planning a strategy on how to competes in the market. On how their altcoin will be sold and how they can achieve their goal.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

just like you, I also have that belief. today the market is falling. crypto currency is at a low price. but look at the peak of the highest price at the end of 2017. I think in the next year the crypto currency price will be higher, reaching 2-5x from the current price. so stay afloat and hold for long-term investment. it is the best way to profit without feeling tired.
likketil

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

I have followed the bitcoin market no less than a few years and my judgement suggests that those valleys often are parallel to altcoins trends committed by ICOs in need covering running costs.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

When viewed from the potential number of crypto community and population, it may still be one in more than two hundred. Perhaps when viewed from one of variables, that's enough to convince us that crypto is still going to last for a very long time.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Probably you panic because you have little experience, the dynamics of the market is very unstable in a short period, if you had more experience you would know it and did not panic.
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

Yeah i agree. There's nothing to be panic when the market falls it is natural in the market to go down for some time especially now that there is a lot of altcoins now in the market.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
You can't really compare cryptos with the dot com bubble. Dot com bubble was a way for rich investors to gain more in the hype. But cryptos can bring a revolution. With cryptos we can give banks to unbanked. People living in remote areas with little or no banking linkage, can finally find a way to get one through the means of virtual currencies. They have the power to change the world economics. But cryptos are still isn't that popular or trusted to bring change at such a level. But there is a possibility in long run.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Yeah i agree. There's nothing to be panic when the market falls it is natural in the market to go down for some time especially now that there is a lot of altcoins now in the market.

Yes i dont panic if the market is fall because i have great confident that the market is not always decline.Its abruptly change for good.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I think I will panic when the market falls a lot, because this is my instinctive response, but I will try my best to overcome my panic, choose to hold rather than sell, use my reason to overcome the panic.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

no ofcourse youre wrong,because many analysts had predict about the dropping of price and there are lots whos opposite opinion as what you have.

But i love your motivation and this helps many holders to keep trusting their coins that one day price will bully the market and all we may have is income again
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

There is no need to panic when the market falls because it is so common in the world of crypto that we cant predict the market.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

There is no need to be panic when the market falls as in this world of crypto-currency,market kept on falling and growing in this world. I believe the market will definitely grow in the near future.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Agree with you. Currently, I think just HODL and do not panic. I am sure prices will soon rise as the whales prepare to buy at low prices. I recommend investing long-term.
Surely whales will invest in bitcoin and crypto markets in the last few days. $ 6000 is a reasonable bitcoin purchase price. We should wait for the whales to pump at any time
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

I agree with your opinion, cryptocurrency market is at the early stage at the moment, so it has really good opportunities to grow in the future. As for me, I don't sell my coins though everything is red.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

unstable coin prices make people panic especially those who get coins from ico so I guess that's a natural thing because people do not want to lose the money they have invested

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

You are right to expect the crypto market to keep rising. Everyone acts like it is dead right now because the prices are falling, but after a crazy bull run like we had last year this is only natural. The overall trajectory of the market is still positive
Right. Just as we believe that the bitcoin or coins we hold will increase in the future, we should not be afraid to see prices fall. Currently, I am losing 50% of capital with HAVVEN. But I would never sell this coin if it had not risen to $ 2

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Everything's going to be OK. I am so calm about the current market situation. I expect panic and then we can say that this is the last frontier before growth
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

You are right to expect the crypto market to keep rising. Everyone acts like it is dead right now because the prices are falling, but after a crazy bull run like we had last year this is only natural. The overall trajectory of the market is still positive
Right. Just as we believe that the bitcoin or coins we hold will increase in the future, we should not be afraid to see prices fall. Currently, I am losing 50% of capital with HAVVEN. But I would never sell this coin if it had not risen to $ 2

A big factor why people panic is because they get in to crypto expecting to get rich and earn easy money. This mostly apply to newbies who also greatly affect the market when they panic sell. IF you're investing for the right reason then you're likely to make essential research about where your money is going and you'll know that crypto isn't something that will generate easy money for you. For long time crypto traders and investors, market falls are something that doesn't really warrant a lot of concern. It's either an opportunity to make more or something that they'd just let slip by since they're in for the long run.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: