Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3272 times)
isaevArb

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Nice thoughts. I also think that it is only matter of time when crypto will become the strong part of the world economics. I hope it will become true in the nearest future. And all these rises and corrections - just a joke compare to rises that will be ahead
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

yes, i very often compare market to the dot com bubble and if we compare it 1:1, by normalising by the maximum value, we can see that we can go even lower before we start the new Bull Run.

The effects of human nature and not that different , bubble is abuuble in every industry.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Its because you understand how it works and the real benefit of it, not other people that only join the crypto without having knowledge about it.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

I also think that the Crypto currency will go up in price, as only 6% of people have entered this market.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

Absolutely agreed. No reason to sell during lows if your target is not reached. No panic, sit tight and hodl  Roll Eyes
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

According to my personal experience. I would choose to sell all my coins during a bull market, although some of them are valuable. But all coins  follow bitcoin.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

The answer is first, you have been ready to involve in crypto (whatever the benefits and risks, of course). Second, you have known and realized that the market is always changing. This falling market is part of the cycle then you are ready to face it and pass it next. You have a certain good strategy to take the advantages from this fall markets. Whatever the probabilities, it sounds very great that many people may become like you. Of course, because we are sure that panic will only drive us for a bad thing and decision.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Someone has deceived the rich class well. If the crypto currency completely flushes, then there is always someone who will buy it at a reduced price.
pipeliner

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

everything has a cycle, like crypto, we are not at the bottom, nothing is permanent, crypto will rise soon and we will see bull run
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

You really can't be involved in this market if you're going to panic. Pick something safer that doesn't have 20% swings in a day.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

The reason is that you believe in technologies. And of course institutional investors will bring their money and the cap of the market will be more than 1trl$. However, they need custodial service to store their money.
maybe before the market down you've invested in the promising Altcoin and so now with the fall of your market is not too panic then from now on you are not panic, but I know now many people are sad and panic because of the market downturn
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Indeed Market is red but it's just a temporary situation it will be back to normal and rise again. Some traders is panic because they scared of being lossing some huge money but they don't know they can get a huge profit from it when they hold it for a long-term.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Indeed Market is red but it's just a temporary situation it will be back to normal and rise again. Some traders is panic because they scared of being lossing some huge money but they don't know they can get a huge profit from it when they hold it for a long-term.
I also think that this decline is temporary, and sooner or later good days and the growth of the market will come. But I also understand that it's hard to control yourself when you have coins for a large amount and this amount is constantly decreasing.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Because you are believing that your token will be pump again soon and also your token has a big chance to be popular in the near future,i think these arr some few characteristic of the people who are not panicking with their holdings.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

The best method that is working for me everytime markets are red is to forget about cryptos because sitting with the eyes on prices from hour to hour can be bad for me as I tend to panic even more.
Just try to forget about cryptos, unnistal your price apps and come back after some days.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Many people, coming to cryptomir, hope for the constant growth of tokens. Therefore, when they see a decline - they begin to panic. They were not prepared morally for this. It is very important to be able to wait here.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Every market is a susceptible object to fall in price. I don't expect it to be rising everytime. Market falls as a result of  absence of  imperfect relationship between demand and supply..in a market like this, in which anyone can come will economically correct itself by the forces of demand and supply.therefore,i don't have to panic when price falls
Melit02

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Market price now is very low, agree that everyone are worrying about it so they sell quickly their coins. I am sure that they will regret because after a few months the market situation will change and it will rise sooner.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

The best method that is working for me everytime markets are red is to forget about cryptos because sitting with the eyes on prices from hour to hour can be bad for me as I tend to panic even more.
Just try to forget about cryptos, unnistal your price apps and come back after some days.

there is no need to uninstall your price app or any other app that is related to crypto . if you really need to avoid addiction on it  then you can just do other things or divert your mind onto something fun to do like playing or watching . looking the price more often cant also cause addiction because that cant bring you joy or happiness .  panicking is also normal because we are scared about our investments but we should also be aware that the price dip and market crash are only normal to happen in the case of cryptocurrencies .
kirlirable

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

I do not panic because all analysts whom I respect say that this market will develop at least 3 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: