Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls  (Read 3272 times)
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

You are right to expect the crypto market to keep rising. Everyone acts like it is dead right now because the prices are falling, but after a crazy bull run like we had last year this is only natural. The overall trajectory of the market is still positive
Right. Just as we believe that the bitcoin or coins we hold will increase in the future, we should not be afraid to see prices fall. Currently, I am losing 50% of capital with HAVVEN. But I would never sell this coin if it had not risen to $ 2

A big factor why people panic is because they get in to crypto expecting to get rich and earn easy money. This mostly apply to newbies who also greatly affect the market when they panic sell. IF you're investing for the right reason then you're likely to make essential research about where your money is going and you'll know that crypto isn't something that will generate easy money for you. For long time crypto traders and investors, market falls are something that doesn't really warrant a lot of concern. It's either an opportunity to make more or something that they'd just let slip by since they're in for the long run.
Yes somehow i agree, because at first although i am not that really hasty on earning or should we say i am aiming for easier money, but when i saw the market suddenly going down i kinda panic and ended up being broke as hell, and so then i realize that i need more experience in this field, and later on i learned how to control my nervous and just act like nothing happen the rainbow will shien in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Only those who understands the basics of cryptocurrency would not panic or exaggerate when the market is falling. Yes, the number 1 reason for many people to panic sell during price fall is they do not understand how cryptocurrency works. They do not know that it is a natural event. It is good to see that many are not panicking when the price is falling.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypt reached only 830 billion jet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it can also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that I it will.
Yes mate you are right when crypto market is going down some people are panic and sell their Token or coins for cheap price so there is no plans about holding when market is down and I have some experience in that so please don't sell your coin or Token before reaching your target.
because when the market decreases it would be better not to panic and stay in a calm state going forward. because the potential benefits may be quite large. so it would be great to have a market presence by supporting it for a much better future the development. so just believe for the upcoming improvement going forward.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Probably you panic because you have little experience, the dynamics of the market is very unstable in a short period, if you had more experience you would know it and did not panic.
Experiences can be of great help to be more prepared of the circumstances that might come along the way. The nature of bitcoin has to be familiarized and studied and so when you become aware, it won't be hard for you to deal its volatility. It will be easy for you to stay calm, to be able to think of innovative ideas in addressing arising crisis.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

I do not UNDERSTAND just because I'm confident in the market that it's not a long time the course fell, it's restored, though not immediately, but in time, but it will fall into place and even better in price, so there's nothing to downgrade
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Probably you panic because you have little experience, the dynamics of the market is very unstable in a short period, if you had more experience you would know it and did not panic.
Experiences can be of great help to be more prepared of the circumstances that might come along the way. The nature of bitcoin has to be familiarized and studied and so when you become aware, it won't be hard for you to deal its volatility. It will be easy for you to stay calm, to be able to think of innovative ideas in addressing arising crisis.
In terms of market falls I prefer to hodl my earnings until it will bounceback again because I believe it has a brighter future,it's not easy for us to monitored market due to the volatility as always. But our way is to prevent this s to keep having patience.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Yes you are right. Actually everytime the market goes down i take it as a new opportunity for me to widen my portfolio, well we cant be sure of anything but i believe in crypto that is why i am here.

kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

I want to say that if you are not like this, then you are not a person with a true personality. This is the normal reaction of everyone. Unless you have been trained to keep yourself calm in the face of losses.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

I totally agree with you. I invested in crypto looking for a long term view (more than 2 years). Personally I'm quite happy about the downsides because in periods like this I can buy more of coins that I trust like ETH BTC and NEO.
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

I'm not sure that the price will rise, there is a chance that it will go down even lower. So I advise you not to relax, watch the market.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

Sure about that but it looks like the majority of people still being scared about this. They are thinking only about profit anytime. Since the beginning, so many experts have been saying that and warning everybody that they should only try to invest when you are sure not to lose.
MiChaeng

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

indeed now the price of crypto in the market has not shown the stable or not as expected. but as a real trader must always be optimistic that the price of crypto will rise again. and continue to analyze the market price so that the income earned can be as expected.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

I also do not panic when the market falls. I keep convincing myself to always be patient. I also have confidence that in the near future, maybe may not until the end of this year, the price of crypto currency will creep up and more stable. That's also why I prefer to hold my crypto currency coins even though I do not know how long than sell it now. All in business, there must be a time where the price is below and when the price is above. Like a wheel in a bicycle, a wheel is not always under and not always the above will stay on top. In my opinion, it's the same as crypto currency. When now the crypto currency is below but I am sure that one day the price will rise again. I waited for the moment to come so I could sell my crypto currency coins for a big profit.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

Panic is an emotional issue, as your investment is at stake,Panic is natural, do not fridget, ensure you enquire about the project in your portfolio before investing, with adequate  knowledge you can be sure your investment is secure and safe
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

Crypto gets a lot of attention and starts getting a lot of support also from different countries. not even a little country that began to receive crypto to means of payment. This will certainly make crypto will have a price increase in the next few years. of course, if the hold current of crypto is a good thing.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

It is quite obvious that if the price goes up it is going to come down too. It can't just keep on going upwards. There is going to be a correction where the price will settle at a price level which the market and people see right. Also if you have trust in the project then there is nothing for you to worry about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

yes I really agree with you, because it also makes me stay in holding and not panic, because that's how the world of crypto, always up and down, there is always a period where crypto will rise

Swenna

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

As of the moment, the crypto market is becoming a major field where the Law of Nature, the survival of the fittest is being tested. The first batch of those with weak hands were eliminated during the Q1 and ended up selling their coins which resulted in a greater dip. FUD's are still spreading and bis becoming worse especially with all the claims that bitcoin will die soon. We are in Q2, those with weak hands will sell out soon. Only those who will hodl will reap the fruit of a bear market. And as long as peolple won't hold and shut up with their baseless prophecies of bitcoin's death, market will not fully recover
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

As of the moment, the crypto market is becoming a major field where the Law of Nature, the survival of the fittest is being tested. The first batch of those with weak hands were eliminated during the Q1 and ended up selling their coins which resulted in a greater dip. FUD's are still spreading and bis becoming worse especially with all the claims that bitcoin will die soon. We are in Q2, those with weak hands will sell out soon. Only those who will hodl will reap the fruit of a bear market. And as long as peolple won't hold and shut up with their baseless prophecies of bitcoin's death, market will not fully recover

All right, but for me it's even good. If not for them, how would we make money on this? Smiley
Yes, and this weakness for the reason that people are greedy.. they want everything and immediately

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:32:27 AM

you did not panic because you knew how the circulation of the market works.you are unlike other people who are new into crypto world. the fall of the market is just normal so its good that you understand it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: