Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:35:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake up and learn, stop being a basement dweller!  (Read 273 times)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

It's true but some people don't like to pay the waiting game. They prefer to see rises even the modest ones in the bank that go up by 1% per year. In crypto it goes down 50% then goes up 150%, but people can't handle the down period

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Yeah i agree with the thread poster, i personally also have similar thoughts about crypto and i have not seen even a single expert that is not optimistic about the future of crypto currencies, so i agree sooner or later we are gonna see new highs for btc.

isaevArb

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

The golden rule - "don't invest more than you affor yourself to lose" - is ignored by the most market participants. They are all in and if they see this crush they panic so much you can't imagine. Cuz all eggs in one pot. So this happens only thanks to such people
Not only, but it takes place Smiley
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Good advice and to summarize 1 Bitcoin is worth only 1 Bitcoin, we are the ones that give the value to him in dollars. Overall, at this time your Bitcoin is worth more in front of the dollar, so you change to get possible moedas in the long run, the profit can be unique. Anyway, "low market is the jump to success at high market".
hiphoptrail (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

It's true but some people don't like to pay the waiting game. They prefer to see rises even the modest ones in the bank that go up by 1% per year. In crypto it goes down 50% then goes up 150%, but people can't handle the down period

People don't realize that in the past, people waited their entire lives to make the returns we make in a year. Crypto has spoiled us.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Well said !  I act, exactly as you said.  But people do not understand this and start to panic.  Everything is just beginning and we will see good times.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

it depends on what tactics you want to choose. but for me holding is still best because i have the patience to wait for a long time. those that panic are always worried about their investment. i am not worried because i invest only what i can afford to lose even if i loss all of my investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: