Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Pax by Ploom Vaporizer *(SOLD OUT)* - Update Soon  (Read 2120 times)
IAmTheOutlander (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:52:25 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:02:20 PM by IAmTheOutlander

Hey guys I have 5 Pax vapes I am currently selling(4 Black and 1 Blue). The Pax retails for $250 but I will be accepting best offers. No lower than $160.

This is a high quality, portable vape with great flavor and amazing battery life. It is embedded with motion sensing technology like an iphone and can sense shaking and when it is being put down and not being used. I used to love my MFLB until I got my hands on this vape. It is definitely an impressive upgrade that all your friends will want to take a puff from.

Check out this review if you haven't heard of it before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIzRN73dNf4

I sell discount Gift Cards(Starbucks, Amazon, B&N, Gamestop)Media Subscriptions (Netflix, Hulu Plus, Spotify). www.EasyeGift.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:49:33 PM

Are they authentic ones? There's lots of fake Paxs around.
IAmTheOutlander (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

They are all legitimate. I got a couple off ebay and a few as gifts. Since ebay cracks down hard on counterfeits they are pretty surely legit. I have smoked a couple Pax's that were ordered directly from the website and one of the ones off ebay from the same vendor and if there's a difference I really can't tell. I also didn't buy them at any kind of suspicious $150 price tag lol that's normally how you can see a possible fake.

It's a great little device. Stealthy and perfect for living at home or at a "no-fun" college.

PM me your offers! You won't be disappointed.

I sell discount Gift Cards(Starbucks, Amazon, B&N, Gamestop)Media Subscriptions (Netflix, Hulu Plus, Spotify). www.EasyeGift.com
IAmTheOutlander (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:27:22 AM

Here's some pictures!

https://i.imgur.com/jr74BfE.png

https://i.imgur.com/MlDihu1.png

Splatter

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:01:46 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:54:03 PM by Splatter

No offense I'd be weary of this.  First of all at least two of them looks suspiciously like fakes, although it's hard to tell from that photo.  (Blue and black one on bottom) looks like a few fakes posted on /r/ploompax every week. The surface should be one even powder coat not a brushed surface. Ebay is rampant with knockoffs so relying on them to only sell real units is not the best option.

Regardless these will not be eligible for the 10 year warranty real or not because ploom is a stickler for only warranting units sold by authorized merchants.  IAmTheOutlander I'd recommend changing your ad & selling these as knockoffs or as second. Unless your 100% sure they are real, but I'd guess you have at least a few that aren't.

http://www.ploom.com/news/fake-Pax-comparison/

IAmTheOutlander (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:37:31 AM

No offense I'd be weary of this.  First of all at least two of them looks suspiciously like fakes, although it's hard to tell from that photo.  (Blue and black one on bottom) looks like a few fakes posted on /r/ploompax every week. The surface should be one even powder coat not a brushed surface. Ebay is rampant with knockoffs so relying on them to only sell real units is not the best option.

Regardless these will not be eligible for the 10 year warranty real or not because ploom is a stickler for only warranting units sold by authorized merchants.  IAmTheOutlander I'd recommend changing your ad & selling these as knockoffs or as second. Unless your 100% sure they are real, but I'd guess you have at least a few that aren't.

I think you mean wary* and from my inspection they smoke and feel like real Pax but I understand if that isn't enough for some people. And yes, there's no 10 year warranty because they are buying off a forum. You can't get the warranty from any Pax bought on ebay or CL either, hence the discount. Either way fake or not you will be getting an awesome vaping implement.

PM best offers and I'll see what I can do.

Update: I've only got 2 left of the 5.

SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:25:09 PM

Hi, is the screw on the back a philips or hex type?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
IAmTheOutlander (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:01:19 PM

They all have hex screws, party mode, serial number, and great battery life. Everything you would expect from a Pax. Unfortunately I sold the last two to people from my school. I'll update this thread if I get my hands on any more. They sell so fast I see a very big opportunity here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: